Seems like it's all over...

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

Jonghyun got closer to my face and I could feel his breath. Right at the moment his lips were going to touch mine he was pulled away. It was Yonghwa... His arm raised and a second later Jonghyun was on the ground with his lip covered with blood. He didn't say anything and I closed my mouth with my arm for not screaming. Then he touched his lip and looked straight in Yonghwa's eyes.

"What you think you are doing?" - Yonghwa screamed and his voice echoed all over the roof. - "Is this fair?"

"What is fair?" - Jonghyun stood up and said calmly. Then looked at Yonghwa, then at me. - "Why does that bother you? Girls never bothered you until I was getting one."

"Because we have a contract! Me and you! Have you forgotten? No one can have a girlfriend untill the other finds one!" 

"Now, that's too childish hyung! You can't play with feelings!!"

"I don't care if it's childish or not... Do ever think of MY feelings for someone?" - Yonghwa's voice was getting louder.

"I can kiss whoever I want!! Do you think it can be stopped by a contract huh?"

"What is going on here?" - I said with a destroying voice and the two of them looked at me. I shook my head disgusted of what I heard. - "Goodbye! For ever!!!"

"Grace wait.." - Jonghyun came in front of me and took my shoulders in his warm hands.

"Get off me! Don't you dare touch me!" - I was already crying. - "Forget everything that happened... Don't call me! Neither you, nor even YOU!" - I pointed at Yonghwa who was nailed to the ground. - "I don't want to be you friend anymore..."

The last words were said almost in whisper. I left the roof crying. I ran down the stairs and Jonghyun tried to run after me but Yonghwa stopped him. I heard through my footsteps, - "Let me go! This isn't supposed to end this way! You spoiled everything." I started crying louder and the moment I got into rehearsal room and grabbed Mary out, Jonghyun approached to us screaming my name and asking to stay. I pushed him away and ran down the stairs with non understanding Mary running behind. Jonghyun wasn't going to give up and when he was on the stairs getting closer Mary stopped him telling 'not now!'

In the house I turned the phone off and sat on the sofa still letting the tears roll down to my chin. I knew I had feelings for Jonghyun, and Yonghwa was someone special to me too... My pride was hurt. The two friends were fighting for me. I felt myself a weak little girl. I hate that... Mary was in the kitchen making tea for me. She didn't say anything from the moment we got into the house. In a few minutes she came to the living room with a cup of good smelling tea. 

"What happened on the roof?" - She asked sitting close to me. I didn't answer. I don't like sharing details of my problems with people. - "I know you hate talking on your problems, but anyway..."

"If you know that, than why do you ask?" - I took the hot cup from the small table by the sofa and made a small sip. Mary makes great tea. - "Sorry, I drowned you into my problems..."

She shook her beautiful head.

"Never mind, just calm down and tell me how can I help you?" - Mary petted my arm. Then she jumped up. - "Ah! Your parents sent you a present! It's in the suitcase... And I left the suitcase in the..."

At that moment I heard a knock at the door. My heart started pounding wildly. I stood up and went to open the door. It was Jungshin with Mary's suitcase by him. I let him in. He probably doesn't know anything.... 

"Mary, you left this in the rehearsal room." - He smiled at her. Mary came over and thanked him. - "Grace, I don't know what happened there but Jonghyun seems really crushed and Yonghwa is shouting at everyone for no reason. Did they hurt you?"

"No, they didn't." - I said shortly and that meant I didn't want to continue the conversation. 

"Yonghwa asked to tell you to turn your phone on..." - He said and walked to the door.

"Tell him I'm not going to. It's all over! Guys just let it all go ok? I don't want problems... Neither for me, nor for you especially!" - I said and closed the door behind him.

I came back to my sofa and took the cup in my hands. The harder I was trying to forget them, the harder it was becoming. The last week was full of unforgettable moments. I don't want them to fly away. But they had too... Everything was over... And once I say it's over, than it really is! I will have something precious in my memory box... Hey! Do you know what is the saddest in smile, given to someone? It is always going to end up with a serious face.

 

  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear readers... The first part of my story is over. Did you like it????? Please comment, subscribe and add me to friends!)))) SEE YA SOON! BYE BYE! And thank you all for your attention...winkkiss