Happy vs Unhappy

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

 

I went closer to him, took his hand and shouted as loud as it was possible for my lungs, with my heart beating as fast as the spaceship passes the stratosphere...

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO, JONGHYUN!!!!" - At that moment the rainy fresh air struck my wet face. I turned to him with my eyes full of happy and salty tears and my hair hitting my face and trying to run away. I was crying from happiness. At that moment I liked the salty taste of those tears. They were the proof that this was real... Jonghyun was laughing. He was laughing and crying at the same time. 

So many things happened before we could say these words. He raised my hand high to the sky.

"I will never let you go!!" - He shouted and I burst into a happy laughter.

"Whoohoo!!! Forever together!!" - I said and squeezed Jonghun's hand. - "I will love you forever, this is my promise..." - I said those words in a low voice and looking straight in his eyes which were so close to mine.

He made a small cute laugh and came closer. He was smiling, I was happy... At last he must kiss me, and nothing should disturb us. I could hear his fast heartbeat. That feeling brought back the memories of my first kiss... The same feeling, the same impatience. That second contained so many different episodes. Now his leeps were a millimeter far from mines and I closed my eyes... Suddenly a vibration. I shut my eyes tight from anger. Jonghyun swallowed and took out his phone.

"OI, MINHYUK, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" - He said angrily and blushed. Then his face changed and he looked at me. - "We're coming." - Jonghyun put the phone back in his pocket and stared at me. - "I'm so sorry, Grace... Mary's in hospital..."

"W... What?" - My head went dumb... What did he just say? - "Mary is where?"

"Let's go..." - Jonghyun hugged me from the shoulders and we went down the stairs...

What meant she was in hospital? What was wrong? Who hurt her? Did she break something? All these questions were pulsing inside my head and making me go crazy. We quickly caught a taxi and Jonghyun named the street and the name of the hospital. The name of it was so familiar. Where did I hear it? Ah that's not important! I was shaking from worriedness and Jonghyun quietly took my hand. I looked at him. He knew something... His eyes were telling - 'sorry, that no one told you about what happened'. But at the same time they were telling the opposite - 'maybe you can tell me what is wrong?'

What happened? Even Jonghyun doesn't know that?? Is it something important?? Finally we reached the hospital and right after I got out of the car I remembered the day 3 months ago... Vivien, me, the smell of meds, a monotone sound of the gear which was telling that there's no hope. I looked at Jonghyun...

"This is the city hospital... Every one has been here." - He understood my look. Finally someone does...

We went up the stairs. Minhyuk met us and quickly took us to a small room, where Jungshin was sitting by Yonghwa. Yonghwa looked really worried and at first he didn't even notice us entering the room. I threw a questioning look at Minhyuk. He shook his head.

"Not me..." - He said and avoided my destroying look. I looked at Jungshin. He was really confused. He asked Jonghyun to go out with him for a second.

"HEY YOU!! WHAT ABOUT ME???" - I started crying. - "What is going on here??" I sat down by Yonghwa. He was looking nowhere. I touched his shoulder. - "Yonghwa... What's wrong with Mary? Where is she?"

"I don't want to talk about that..." - He said in a empty voice. Then he stood up and walked to the window. Minhyuk came and sat on the free chair.

"Did you know about her... Baby?" - His voice was hard to hear and at first I didn't even hear him.

"Her what???" - I looked at Yonghwa. Just automatically, I didn't mean to do that.

"She was p...pregnant... It was Yonghwa's baby..." - Minhyuk's voice went lower but now I heard everything... I better have shut my ears!