The Beginning

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg

-----

The sun shone through the curtains, lightening up your already-bright room.

You were tenderly curled in a fetal position with your fingers next to your kissable lips.

You looked absolutely angelic that Dongwoo didn’t want to wake you up. He bent down and grazed his lips along your neck. You lightly shivered in your dreams. Dongwoo trailed kisses along your jawline to your ear. “Hey, princess. Wake up.” He whispered.

Your eyes slowly opened. You lay on your back to face him. Dongwoo affecionately smiled down at you. He didn’t have his blazing red hair anymore. It was a more natural, soft-brown color.

You rubbed your still-sleepy eyes, “Is it already morning?”

“Mmhmm.” Dongwoo leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, “You have to get up to eat.” He mumbled through your lips.

“Can I sleep a little more?” You pinched your fingers together.

“A little more?” Dongwoo murmured. You nodded. “Do you still want to sleep after…this?” Then he started tickling you. You giggled and squirmed. “Oppa, stop!” Dongwoo kept tickling you. “Dongwoo oppa!” You squealed. The door opened and Woohyun came in, “What’s going on?”

You hopped up and skipped over to him. You grabbed his arm, pouted, and pointed to Dongwoo, “Oppa tickled me until I couldn’t breathe.”

“You tattletale.” Dongwoo lunged for you. You quickly hid behind Woohyun. You peeked out and giggled. “Go wash, ~~~~~~.” Woohyun said then looked at Dongwoo, “You go downstairs.”

Dongwoo passed by you with a rawr. You squealed and ducked. He smirked and walked away.

You met eyes with Woohyun and beamed, “I’m going to wash.” You walked past him but he grabbed your arm. You spun around with curious eyes. “You forgot something.” He said. “What?” You blinked. Woohyun pulled you close and murmured, “My morning ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter