~Chapter 7~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

No one's Pov(Friday)

RING~~~ It's after school... BEAST including Yoseob went to the park with Soohyun even though Yoseob unwillingly followed.Jiyoon was having club activities so Yoseob couldn't go with her. What BEAST didn't know was that they were about to cause themselves and Jiyoon in TROUBLE thanks to the REVENGE that Soohyun and the Mystery Guy wanted.

Yoseob's pov

Tsk tsk tsk... If it was not for my hyung's persuation and Jiyoon having club activities, I WOULDN'T have CAME! Wait, why did I even come in the first place...? Soon, after a distance of walking, we reached the park... It was very deserted and well, NOT a SINGLE person. My heart suddenly felt uneasy, and Weird... Was something going to happen? My thoughts broke when I saw a group of guys surrounding ALL six of us. My eyes landed on Soohyun who smirked. She then went towards the guys and looked at us, WHAT WAS HAPPENING?!

Doojoon:Who are you? Why are you surrounding us? Soohyun, what are you doing there?!

Soohyun:Oh sorry, I'm with them! Tsk idiots! Trust your to have believed me... HAHAHA now, it's REVENGE time... 

I knew something was wrong with this girl... Ok not really but I knew something was wrong with the park! Then, some guy spoke.

Guy:Boys, get them!

All the guys ran towards us. Since we knew how to fight, we fought with all our might BUT, we were very soon out numbered. One by one, all the BEAST members fell onto the floor, I was the last one. Someone grabbed me from the back and held my hands... I struggled to break free but failed... The cloth that they were holding just now was now in contact with my nose and mouth. Soon, I out...

Jiyoon's pov

seeing my finished masterpiece, I smiled to myself... This is one of the best so far and I am gonna give this to Yoseob oppa! I hope he likes it! Suddenly, Ring ring... My phone rang, with a smile plastered on my face upon seeing the caller ID(Yoseob oppa^^) I picked it up... But my smile changed into a frown when i heard a deep voice instead.

Voice:Yoon Jiyoon! If you want to see your friends, Soyeon,2PM and most importantly your PRECIOUS brothers, you must come to XXX before 5PM!

What?! No wonder Soyeon didn't come to school! No wonder I didn't see 2PM this few days!Why?

Jiyoon:I won't believe until you have prove!

Even though I know that I am decieving myself, I need ptove!

Voice:Argh fine..BOYS!

Then, I heard a voice screaming...

Yoseob:ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUCH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yoseob Oppa?! I couldn't help but scream.

Jiyoon:YOSEOB OPPA! 

I didn't care if everyone was looking at me!

Voice:Come by 5PM!

Then he hung up... I took my bag and ran out of class with tears in my eyes, I went out and flagged for a cab... Luckily it was not peak hour.

No one's Pov(Meanwhile at XXX)

Mystery guy:Hello BEAST, 2PM and Kim Soyeon! I am jiyoung, I think You Beast recognise me!

H said while pointing at the BEAST members...

Doojoon:What the heck do you want?!

Jiyoung:Well, I want YOUR sister/friend JIYOON!

Yoseob:What do you want to do with her!

Jiyoung:Get back what your stole from ME! Well also helping Soohyun...

Junhyung:Soohyun? You BETRAYED US!

Soohyun:Well, I don't care... And yeah so what?!

Hyunseung:Who is she to you and WHY are you helping her!

Soohyun:Oh! He? He's my Brother!

Jiyoung:Yeah~ And ENOUGH of chit chat! Let's show You! Something...

Jiyoung and Soohyun played the video of Soohyun in the toilet beating Jiyoon up... All the BEAST member's started recalling, in the midst, their head pounded like it was being hit by a hammer, EVERYONE except Yoseob,2PM and Soyeon who had tears in their eyes...

Taecyeon:Leave Jiyoon alone!

Junsu:Yeah! She is our Best friend! Leave her alone!

Jiyoung:Er, No way!

The BEAST members slowly regained their senses after the video stopped...

Jiyoung:Oh guess what, she will be here SOON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The door then flung open... It revealed Jiyoon...

Jiyoon's pov

After paying the taxi driver, I ran in and saw a warehouse... I barged in like nobody's buisness... I looked n and saw my brothers and friends tied up...

Jiyoung;Ah! Yoon Jiyoon! You finally appeared!

Jiyoon:What do you want?! Who are you! 

Jiyoung:Oh! Forgot me? I'm the person your "brothers" Trashed in the park!

Hey he is the guy who MOLESTED me?! 

Jiyoung:Yeah remember me now? And I'm getting bac what belonged to me!

A oh!

Jiyoon:I-I-I Let us go please!

I pleaded with tears at the brim of my eyes...

Jiyoung:Ani, and now, I decided to let ALL of them fight against my GUYS!

What does he want now? Tears then fell...

Jiyoon:Please let them go! Kill me whatever! Just please!

Jiyoung:Ani! YOU! will watch while THEY will fight!

Then he pulled me and a bunch of men came out... They all started fighting... WHY?!?!?!?!?! 2PM and BEAST handled them very well until men with weapon came out. ALL the men were super BUFF! 2PM soon all fell leaving BEAST to fight... One by one, seconds by seconds, all except Doojoon oppa were down with bruises. The man fighting with Doojoon oppa pulled out a gun... My heart stopped. I struggled and shook until Jiyoung let go. I Ran with all my might towards Doojoon oppa.

*BANG*

Author's note

Who was shot?! Ok and anyway, subscribe and comment! Oh for your info, I don't think this will end soon..