~Chapter 23~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov

Since Soohyun will be watching my every move,and she changed her mind, she was gonna pick me up when I'm done packing... I couldn't do anything...The Plan in my mind was etched out, but it can only take place when Soohyun isn't looking... I wanted to do it now but I can see the spy cameras EVERYWHERE! Somehow, she got it in... I am only doing this to keep my brothers and Taecyeon save... And my friends too... I really need to ask why this is happening to me!! I sighed as I packed my stuff... Suddenly, my door flew open, revealing Doojoon oppa...

Doojoon:Jiyoon, where are you going?

Doojoon oppa...NO! My plan can't take place yet! Yoon Jiyoon! Act! NOW!

Jiyoon:Off...

Doojoon:Where?

I wanna cry now...

Jiyoon:Away from this stupid house!

It took me my WHOLE LIFE sorta to say those 5 words...

Doojoon:WHAT??? 

I then put my last stuff in, wait, I can write something, like a clue!

Jiyoon:GET OUT!

Doojoon:No! You t-

I pushed him out and slammed the door in his face... Wait, If I mix things up, Soohyun won't know!

I took out a note pad and started writting...

To:BEAST

I have 4 WORDS! For you and the others! EVERY day I see YOUR, you really just HAVE to help,help, HELP! That really pisses ME! 

From:The girl that HATES you, Jiyoon.

I pasted it on my table, I bolded the words that are important, hopefully, they will get my message... After that, I walked out of the room with my luggage... A lyric came into my mind, 

Tears were threatening to fall, my only hope, is that message, fly away, thrown away, I will be forever away... Controlling my falling tears, hoping for no fears, I left the place, with a hidden hurt face... My heart pounded painfully when I passed my 6 loving brothers,staring with hatred and hurt towards me, Goodbye brothers, please get the message...  

The lyrics wrote exactly what I was feeling now, hurt, pain, sadness... I was forced to go back to the family that unwanted me first! I, am sorry Doojoon oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Junhyung oppa, Yoseob oppa,Kikwang oppa, Dongwoon oppa, I know you did a lot for me, train, protect and love... I'm really really sorry!

Yoseob:Why Jiyoon, WHY?!

I stopped my tracks upon hearing my sobbing brother... I hurt footsteps aproaching me, my body turned and faced him, Yoon Yoseob... I saw hurt and pain right through his eyes... 

*BAM*

A hard, pain, stinging slap came into contact with my face, my tears were at the brim of my eyes, Yoseob oppa slapped me, HARD! I couldn't cry, Not now!I stood right back up, ignoring the fact that my cheeks swelled up and had a red hand mark...

I turned around owards the door,picking up my luggage and unwillingly dragged my feet towards the door...I then entered the car where Soohyun was waiting...

Soohyun:What was that note about? And the bold words?

Jiyoon:Emphasising my hatred towards them...

Soohyun:Pfft! You hate them?

Jiyoon:Neh... You forced me too...

Soohyun:Tsk! Let's go!

The driver drove the car and I faced the window, my tears fell... I looked back at the once happy house, and smiled while I looked at the necklace I was wearing, It was a gift from my brothers when I woke up, it's about our sibling love, and I will forever treasure it, hopefully, they read the note...The point of me wearing the necklace was to hope that they noticed my hint, that I still love them, as brothers...

(Meanwhile at the Yoon's house)No one's Pov

Junhyung, Doojoon and Hyunseung was the only ones in the living room with a blank face, not crying... The other three were in their rooms and Mr and Mrs Yoon were also in their rooms, not talking after hearing the news...

Hyunseung:The sibling necklace...

Doojoon:What are you talking about?!

Hyunseung:Jiyoon, Jiyoon was still wearing the necklace...

Junhyung:Wait, WAIT, JIYOON WAS STILL WEARING THE NECKLACE??

Hyunseung:Neh... The only thing I could focus on was her necklace on her neck, it was not in the shirt but outside, didn't you guys see? 

Doojoon:That was a hint, there must be something! Who would wear a necklace outside if they didn't want to show it??

Junhyung:Search her room! There must be something right??

The two guys ran up to Jiyoon's room and searched everywhere, nothing was found... They almost lost hope when they realised that they missed out the table... There, there was the note...

 

To:BEAST

I have 4 WORDS! For you and the others! EVERY day I see YOUR, you really just HAVE to help,help, HELP! That really pisses ME! 

From:The girl that HATES you, Jiyoon.

They read it, but found it weird... Bolded words?

Doojoon&Junhyung:PEN AND PAPER!!!

A/N

Will they find out the clue?Did you find out? Sorry for the late update!Subscribe, upvote, and comment!! Keke Bye~