~Chapter 14~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's pov

Walking through the old park that we used to come, memories of me and my brothers when we were younger flashed through my mind, good memories... Wondering why we came here? We took this way to the ice cream parlor and we were just 5 minutes or so away from it... We joked and laughed and talked while walking, sometimes, our conversation included teasing Doojoon oppa because we knew his weakness, aegyo... Doojoon would just pout even though it was not really suitable for him, Yoseob oppa would then show his pout, in a way of showing the "I can do it better" thing~ Suddenly, a black van stopped a few steps away from us... The door opened, around 10 buff guys came out and after that, a familiar figure smirked while jumping out of the van... Seriously, how do they fit inside? Ok wrong time...

Like an instinct, my brothers protectively formed a circle around me... I in the centre, feeling terrified, I shivered... What was gonna happen AGAIN?!

Doojoon:What do you want now Kim Soohyun?!

Doojoon oppa growled...

Soohyun:Just, a little REVENGE?

Junhyung:Haven't you done enough?!?!?!?!

Soohyun:Not to my satisfaction, so NO!

Yoseob:Seriously! We didn't do anything this time! So leave us alone!

Soohyun:Oh no, you did something gravely WRONG! That is. breaking a promise!!!!!

Hyunseung:We didn't promise anything!

Soohyun:But your stupid father did!

Ok, now I'm confused, what did appa promise? What have we gotten ourselves into? Is it about me again?

Kikwang:he did not!

Kikwang oppa growled.

Soohyun:Oh yes he did, boys, do your thing first! So much blabbering...

Then, 5 of the buff guys ran towards us, they kicked Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa whom is at the back and then... They pulled me away from my brothers when both of them fell onto the floor, they then pushed me towards Soohyun and she held my hands tightly together before tying it with a rope, I couldn't struggle because everytime I did, somehow the rope would be tighter and cause more pain to my wrist...

Soohyun:Ah! I bet Jiyoon knows nothing now does she? 

Doojoon:Let my sister go!

Then he charged forward, only to be punched in the stomach by one of the guys...

Jiyoon:Oppa!!

Soohyun:Let me explain, your APPA, promised your real father to give you back to him but in the end, he broke the promise and well, wanted you to stay...

Really? Appa wanted to, to send me back? My heart was pounding with pain, betrayel and well, hurt... How could they even THINK about doing this to me? Did my brothers know? and they even did it behind my back! But I kept telling myself, they must have a reason! They must... right?

Jiyoon:Yeah, and what has that got to do with you?!

Soohyun:That real father, is MY father... He wanted to stop me from my plan at first but after your APPA, broke the promise, well, you can say that he didn't stop me anymore, but instead, he ENCOURAGED me to...

Yoseob:Wait! So you and Jiyoung were related?

Soohyun:What do you mean "were"? We ARE related but too bad... 

Then, 6 guys hollered around my brothers and held them tightly, no matter how much my brothers strugled, they couldn't get out, I sense something bad is going to happen...Soohyun took out a knife, yes, razor sharp rusty knife and placed it on my neck, now my heart was pounding not with pain, but with fright...Soohyun looked at the knife and smirked...

Soohyun:I'm not gonna let you die SOOOOOOO easily without pain, but, the TOTAL opposite...

No one's Pov

She then held the knife and slowly, slowly, brushed it on Jiyoon's hand, the hard way!Then she did the same on the other hand... Jiyoon winced in pain as the feeling traveled through her veins and throughout her whole body...

Doojoon:Andwae! Stop it! Let her go! Kim Soohyun! Let my sister go!

Soohyun:Not until I'm done!

So, she wasn't done... With her hands still tied, it caused more pain, her whole hand went numb, thanks to the two deep cuts and a rope... But, what was gonna happen next was worse...

Soohyun:I will let you die, the hard, painful, slow way...

Yoseob:Let her go!

He struggles even more but to no avail...

Dongwoon:Stop it! 

Soohyun ignored their screamings and held the knife tightly once again...

Soohyun:That, was for oppa!

He then used the knife and pointed at Jiyoon's exposed legs... She kneeled down and used the knife to slash BOTH her thighs,making Jiyoon once again, wince in pain, but this time, it was worse... The feeling of pain doubled, no trippled... BEAST looked helplessly at Jiyoon's now pale face. That was a sign, she is loosing WAYYYYY too much blood...

Soohyun:And, this, is for me!

She then moved her hand backwards until it touched the wall, then, like it was flying, the knife flew right through Jiyoon's stomach, making both legs buckle from the pain, Jiyoon then lost her balance and fell backwards against the cold hard wall, causing her wound to be extra pain... The knife was literally in her stomach, blood splattered all over the floor. BEAST's eyes widened in shock, not believeing the scene that happened right in front of them, lying to themselves that it was all a bad dream but it clearly wasnt... Not noticing that soohyun and the other men already ran away, leaving the pale, lifeless Jiyoon on the floor gasping for the needed oxygen. Beast after regaining back their senses ran towards the limp figure on the floor...

Doojoon's pov

This, this all happened too fast! This cannot be happening! My sister, no no no... Immediately, my heart ached, I was helpless, I couldn't do anything to help my sister... My heart bled upon seeing my sister gasping for air, everything froze, I really, really hope that it was a bad dream... My head pounded, I knew I failed as an older brother, no, the eldest son, I failed terribly, all I could do, was to wait for the ambulance that yoseob called to come, seeing my sister wincing on and on, my heart ached, I- I don't understand why it had to happen to Jiyoon, how I really wish that the person suffering now was me, I didn't understand what I did wrong... Did Jiyoon really deserve this?

I broke my thooughts when I heard Jiyoon start talking...

Jiyoon:O-Oppa's...

BEAST:Neh Jiyoon?

Jiyoon:I-I,*Gasp* P-plea*Breaths in* Please, t-take c-care of o-omma a *Cough*And Ap-pa...

Yoseob:Shhh, we will take care of them together neh?

Jiyoon:*Smiles weakly* I'm r-really s-sorry, c-can I-I sl-leep*Wince* f-for a-awhile?

Junhyung:NO! You cannot! Yoon Jiyoon, you hear me?

Jiyoon:N-neh o-oppa...

With that, her eyes slowly shut...I instinctively checked her breathing and sighed in relief to feel air coming out from her noes but chest moving up and down really quickly... Oh ! Her asthma!

Doojoon:Her asthma is acting up!

Junhyung:Mwo?! Someone do mouth to mouth!

Yoseob:B-

*Ambulance sirens*

The ambulance was finally here, but... At this rate, if no one does mouth to mouth, she will have lack of oxygen and might...

Taecyeon:MOVE!

Then he placed his lips on hers and did the CPR...

Oh, we were all shocked at his sudden action... Then, paremedics came rushing down, the next thing I knew, I was in the hospital... again...

Author's note

So surprise? But don't worry! It's not ending YET... THIS time, will Jiyoon survive? Or will she, after the third time, die? Subscribe and comment! annyeong~