~Chapter 13~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Mr Yoon's Pov

While the kids were still in school, I decided to make the phone call... I hope I can make things right!

Mr Kim:Yobeosaeyo?

Mr Yoon:Ah It's me!

Mr Kim:Mr Yoon! What is it?

Mr Yoon:It's about Jiyoon...

Mr Kim:What about her?

Mr Yoon:Look, I know we made a deal but my boys and her are on very good terms now so can we call it off?

Mr Kim:What is this ?! We already made a deal and now you are dropping it?! I tell you, YOU DON'T COME AND TELL ME YOU DROP THE DEAL!

Mr Yoon:Look! I'm sorry! But It's for my kids sake!

Mr Kim:You, You will regret the STUPID decision you made... I tell you, YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Then the line went off...So, it's settled? I mean, what can he do to me? Nothing! So... I gues it's ok?I bet the kids would be elated!

Doojoon's Pov

After school, I waited for Jiyoon to come out of the school since it was my turn to pick her up... She came out laughing with her best friend Soyeon... When she saw me, she smiled and waved I just smiled back. She then came running to me...

Jiyoon:Hi oppa!

Doojoon:Hi! Ok now get in, let's go home!

Jiyoon:I want ice cream! Please?

Doojoon:No! You haven't taken lunch yet!

Jiyoon:Awh~ Pwease?!

Then she puppy eyed me... Ok, I can't stand cuteness... 

Doojoon:Ok ok, after lunch!

Jiyoon:Awh~ Fine! Better then nothing~ You're paying oppa! 

Doojoon:Wh- Fine!

This girl... We went home and the moment we opened the door, the lively atmosphere of the family was back... What happened? Are they happy Jiyoon's leaving?

Kikwang:Doojoon hyung! Guess what?

Then he came towards me and whispered...

Kikwang:Jiyoon's not leaving!

My eyes widened with shock... Omg! Yes~ Then a grinned automatically plastered on my once sad face... We ate lunch happiy together and as promised, I brought Jiyoon out to eat ice cream, and as expected, EVERYONE(Except parents) Came... Yes, EVERYONE! Thanks to Yoseob! 

Flashback

(After lunch)

Yoseob:Where are you and Jiyoon going?

He asked me...

Doojoon:Er...out?

Yoseob:Are you going for ice cream?

Doojoon:Er...

Then he stared at me, giving me a "Don't lie" look...

Doojoon:Fine! Yes!

Yoseob:Ooh can I come pwease??????

He then stared at me, giving me a pout and puppy eyes...

Doojoon:Argh Fine!

Yoseob:YAY!

Then he just have to shout,

Yoseob:DOOJOON HYUNG IS BRINGING ME AND JIYOON TO EAT ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, the other 4 rushed down with their coats already on and puppy eyes on their faces...

The 4:Can we come, PWEASE?!

In cluding JUNHYUNG!!!!!They puppy eyed me, I couldn't resist but to nod unwillingly... What have I got myself into?! -_-

Author's note

An update~ There will be more action coming out soon~ Subscribe and comment how you feel!!! Gomawo~