~Chapter 15~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

No one's pov

Yoseob was Pacing back and forth infront of the hospital's emergency room, once in awhile looking up at the two big double layered doors, he was getting anxious, more anxious than the past few times, this time fearing that Jiyoon might never wake up due to the huge amount of blood lost... But he was not the only one like this... Doojoon's eyes were as red as fire, one look, you can feel the coldness in his eyes and the sadness, regretness filled... The moment you step beside him, you would regret it, his aura was cold and not like his usual warmth aura... Hyunseung's head was still on his lap, his hair was messy and tears were continuously flowing down his once cheerful and kind eyes... Junhyung punched the wall once, so hard until his hand bled... When you stand beside him, he would give a glare that no one has ever seen before, the glare contained emotions; sadness, regretness, hatred, pain, coldness, and did I mention pain? Kikwang's eyesmile was gone, it vanished when Jiyoon got hurt... He kept dranking coffee and coffee and coffee again, that was definitely NOT good for his health... And, Dongwoon, he was totally NOT himself, the mature look was just an outside but inside, he was weak... Now, his heart was bleeding profusely... His head hurt and lastly, the pain, it was uncontrollable... It was more painful than ten thousand knifes stabbing through your heart one after another... 

1 hour...

They all looked up...

2 hour

They told themselves that she would be ok...

3 hour

They were still not loosing hope...

10 hour

They were growing impatient, heart throbbing as hard as their head were...

12 hour

Half a day? And she is still not out... They were loosing their once high hope...

16 hour

They all started sulking, Doojoon gave up, his tears fell, he hated the fact that he couldn't control, he hated the fact that Jiyoon was hurt and he just stood there helplessly... He, as the oldest, Hurt the most...

Doojoon's Pov

I knew it, the moment I let out all my feelings, my tears would NEVER stop streaming down... I feel bad... As the oldest! I couldn't control?! What kind of brother am I??? A bad one eh? A one that CAN'T EVEN CONTROL HIS OWN FEELINGS... I wanted to shout the pain that I was feeling right now... Then, I felt someone pat my back... It was Dongwoon...

Dongwoon:Hyung... Calm down o-ok?

Now I feel even worse... Even the youngest other than... Haish!!!!!!!! Why can't I control?!?! WAEYO?! WAE???? WAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the oldest! For pete's sake! And I'm crying... I couldn't even protect my sister... And now? I'm crying my off while the 2nd youngest comforted me?! WHY AM I SO WEAK?! Waeyo... I need to sort things out, my feelings and whatever...

With that, I sighed and walked away towards Han River which was close by...

(At han river)

I screamed my heart out...

Doojoon:WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS?! WHY AM I SO WEAKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT MY SISTER! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?! WAEYOOOOOOOOO? I HATE YOU YOON DOOJOON! YOU'RE SOOOOOOO WEAK! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then with that, tears flowed down again... It was unstoppable and I just let it be... 

Yoseob's Pov

After Dongwoon went to comfort Doojoon hyung, Doojoon hyung left... I bet he feels that he's weak... Then, after awhile, Doojoon hyung came back with red eyes... I bet he cried... I mean, I did too...And I still am feeling hurt but will any of these turn back time and will Jiyoon be unharmed? NO! And I bet if Jiyoon sees us like that, she would feel guilty and I, ok I'm being too cheerful, but I'm looking on the bright sight...

No one's Pov

Then, the next thing that happened... The doctor was OUT! Everyone rushed towards him...

Mr Yoon:How's my daughter?

Hyunseung:How's my sister?

Doctor:Jiyoon-shi is currently still in a state of coma, because of the huge amount of blood lost and also because of the knife,it stabbed through her vital organ and We have no idea how long she would be in that state... There might also be a possibility that she might never wake up...It would be advisable to not go in yet as a major operation was just conducted... 

Those three words struck BEAST, they were scared, scared that they might loose their sister...

Mrs Yoon:Thanks doctor... Can you please call us when it's allowed?

The doctor nodded and headed off...

BEAST rushed to Jiyoon's window side, and saw her sleeping pale figure on the hospital bed... She was using an oxygen mask that helped her survive, there were machines plugged into her... That sight made BEAST's and their parents heart ache like HELL... With that, they headed home...

A/N

Sorry, I'm kinda lazy to type the full "A/N" Lol... so... Will Jiyoon survive? Will BEAST take revenge? What will happen? Subscribe and comment please! Annyeong~