~Chapter 3~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov(Shopping centre)

What should I buy for my brothers? I then saw a sports shop. Ah! Perfect place for Doojoon oppa. I happily skipped towards the shop.Upon entering,I saw many different kinds of balls, dumbells,sport shoes, sport watch and even water bottles! Wow~ The sales assistance came towards me.

Sales assistant:May I help you?

Jiyoon:Yeh! Can I see that soccer ball?

I pointed.

Sales assistance: Neh! Of course!

She helped me take the ball.Ok I'm getting this!

Jiyoon:Erm I'm getting this!

Sales assistant:Ok anything else?

Jiyoon:Hmm... I want a blue sports watch and a white one too...

Sales assistant:Ok I will get it for you.

Jiyoon:Thanks.

Sales assistant:Welcome~Anything else?

Jiyoon:Neh! I want the dumbell!

Sales assistant:There is a limited edition. But it will cost alot so do you want the limited edition or the normal?

Jiyoon:Limited edition!

Sales assistant:Ok. Anything more?

Jiyoon:Nope! Thank you!

I went to the counter and paid for the items.

Then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, Soyeon!

Jiyoon:Yobeosaeyo?

Soyeon:Hello~ Watcha doin?

Jiyoon:No american style or whatever please!

Soyeon:Fine!

Jiyoon:Haha~ Oh and I'm shopping for some gifts.

Soyeon:For?

Jiyoon:My brothers!

Soyeon:Oh. Ok... Do you know 2PM is coming back next week?

Jiyoon:Oh ya! I forgot!

Soyeon:Seriously? 

Jiyoon:haha neh! 

Soyeon:Ok see ya at school! Bye!

Jiyoon:Bye~

Then we hung up. I continued shopping. So I already bought for Kikwang oppa and Doojoon oppa.I walked pass a shop which sold cute soft toys. I figured that Dongwoon oppa and Yoseob oppa might want those. So I walked in and saw a "Promotion" Sign on where a medium size Dumbo the elephant laid. I checked the price tag. 40 dollars?! -_- What kind of promotion is that?! But why is it so expensive? A sales assistant then walked to me.

Sales assistant:Hello! Are you interested in that toy?

Jiyoon:Yeh! But why is it 40 dollars?!

Sales assistant:Oh! Because it's super soft and well,it helps one to sleep well!

Jiyoon:Oh chinja?

She nodded.

Jiyoon:Then I will get 2.

Sales assistant:Ok.

I paid for it and went out. OK so now I'm left with Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung oppa.

I continued my shopping and then I saw a shop which sold COOL things. Like hats, rings etc. I went in, hoping to find something for Junhyung oppa. I saw a ring with coke on it, and a hat with Joker. COOL! I bought the two things which cost 50 dollars! Over exagerating~ Then now, Hyunseung oppa. I bought a sunglass for him since well, I don't know? Just a feeling that he will like it. Hehe then I went home...

(home)

I opened the doors and stepped inside happily. I bend down to take out my shoes and when I looked up, I saw all my oppas staring at me like I was a freak. I gave a slight smile and looked towards our couch. There was... Soohyun! 

Jiyoon:Hey oppas~I bought you presents!

Dongwoon:Oh chinja? Give it to us!

Jiyoon:Ok!

I passed the presents to each of them.Then I smiled at Sooyoung, thinking she changed. She just glared at me! Then, when my oppa's got their presents, they smiled evily before ALL standing up and going to the kitchen. They all... THREW IT IN THE DUSTBIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiyoon:Oppas why did y-

Doojoon:Don't call us that!

JiyoonL:But you are my op-

Hyunseung:No we're not! Remember what you did to Soohyun?

Jiyoon:Huh?

what are they talking about?!

Junhyung:You beat her up idiot!

Jiyoon:But I di-

Yoseob:You did!

Did Junhyung call me idiot again?

Jiyoon:Junhyung oppa! You called me... Idiot?

Junhyung:tsk! Duh~ Deaf?And we told you NOT to call us that!

Deaf?! What is seriously wrong with them!

Jiyoon:Why is Soohyun here?

Then she pretended to be scared. The hell!?

Kikwang:Why can't she be! She is our chingu!

Jiyoon:Have you forgotten what she done to ME?

Soohyun:I-I Didn't do anything!

Dongwoon:She didn't do anything idiot!

I ran to the kitchen and picked up all the NOW dirty gifts. Then I ran up to my room. I slammed my door and sat on the floor. Why is this happening?! WHY? Unknowingly, tears flowed down my cheeks, I couldn't control it anymore. Tears continued to stream down... WHY?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! 

No one's Pov

Before Mr and Mrs Yoon came back, Soohyun left, so they knew NOTHING about it. Jiyoon? She stayed in her room ALL night. She skipped dinner and slept REALLY early. Mr and Mrs Yoon tried to get her out but she just wouldn't budge. 

(Mr and Mrs Yoon's room)

Mr Yoon:I think the boys did something to her... She wouldn't act this way if they were nicer.

Mrs Yoon:I agree.Even though I don't really wanna send Jiyoon off, I think it's the best way!

Mr Yoon:Me t-

*Ring ring*

Mr Yoon:Yobeosaeyo?

Mr Kim:Hello Mr Yoon.

Mr Yoon:Mr Kim?

Mr Kim:Ah~ Neh! We will be finishing our buisness earlier. So we will pick her up in 2 weeks time. Is that ok?

Mr Yoon:Ah~ Ok... 

Mr Kim:We will come on two weeks later's monday.

Mr Yoon: Ah Neh~

Mr Kim:Ok bye!

Mr Yoon:Mm Bye...

Mrs Yoon:So fast?

Mr Yoon: Neh but a least Jiyoon won't suffer anymore.

What they didn't know was that a mystery person, whom wants revenge, heard everything.

Mystery person's Pov

Ah! Better update the rest!

Ring ring

Someone:Yobeosaeyo?

Mystery person:Ah! Jiyoon will be leaving in 2 weeks!

Someone:Perfect! We shall capture her as the Bait!

Mystery person:Of course! I HATE being with those 6 idiots!

Author's note

Ok! The last sentence is clear enough to who it is~ Ok Comment and subsribe! ba bye~Hehe