~Chapter 19~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Doojoon's Pov

Lunch just ended, I already am getting impatient... I really want to go to the hospital like now to see if Jiyoon is awake yet... I decided to message my other brothers who looked bored too... Just as I was about to start messaging, my phone rang...Of course,Mr Kim, our teacher, turned his back and looked at me angrily... I looked at the caller ID "Hospital" thinking it might be Jiyoon waking up, I ignored Mr Kim and picked up the call... But the next sentence shot me, It's like 100 peole holding guns shototing me at the same time on the same spot, and a knife stabbing through my heart...

Nurse:Hello? Are you Mr Yoon Doojoon?!?! 

Doojoon:Ah neh... Yes?

Nurse:Look, someone pulled out Jiyoon-shi's oxygen mask! Her condition is worsening right now! And we need you to come over... Your parents didn't pick up their phone!

Doojoon:Ah? Neh! I got it~ I'll be right over...

With that, I grabbed my school bag and ran out of the class, not bothering about telling the others... Ignoring the screams and complains from Mr Kim... I climbed over the school gate and since my school was near, I ran all the way there... I was breathless the moment I stepped into the hospital... I went to find the nurse and asked where Jiyoon was... She hurriedly led me to the emergency room but sadly, I could only seat there and wait... WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!?! I will literally KILL the person... 

Yoseob:YA! What happened? You ran out of class and we had to follow behind... What are we doing here?!

Doojoon:Someone, someone took off the oxygen mask from Jiyoon's face and and HERE WE ARE NOW OK?! Appa and omma couldn't be contacted!

Junhyung:MWO?! HAiSH! WHO THE HELL DID THAT!!!!!!!!!????????????? 

BEAST's Pov

I am gonna kill literally that person! Jiyoon, please be ok!

Then, a doctor came out...

Doctor:Are your related to Miss Yoon?

Doojoon:NEH! We are her brothers!

Doctor:I see... We managed to save her... Luckily, a nurse found out just in time! By the way, I have good news!

Doojoon:Really? What?!

Doctor:Jiyoon will be awake soon...

Doojoon:How do you know?

Doctor:Well, the oxygen mask that was removed didn't really do much harm... Because her breathing was actually going back to normal and the nurse also found out in time so that's a bonus and also a sign... So, it's actually counted as a miracle... So, I think you can relax a little... I can see you're very tired...

Yoseob:Omo! Chinjayo? Awesome! Kamsahbnida! 

The doctor nodded then went off... Omo! YESH! Jiyoon is ok! We will see her smile soon~ Yes! Yes! Best day ever~

Junhyung:Omo! Hehe Haha Hoho! Yes! 

Hyunseung:I'm sooo happy!

Doojoon:I know!

Then, we went into Jiyoon's room, less machines were connected to her and well, no oxygen mask!

We smiled and started talking to her even though we don't get replies... After that, we headed for training... Even though we were worried, we had to go since one lesson was almost a 1000 dollars! 

A/N

Sorry for the short chappie! But even if it's impossible for that kind of miracle, it's just a fan fiction and I wanted her to wake up... XD So subscribe and comment please! Kamsahabnida~