~Chapter 5~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Yoseob's Pov(12midnight)

I woke up panting... I had a nightmare! I dreamt that us 6 were captured... Then Jiyoon came to save us! She was killed when she pushed Doojoon hyung away!

Yoseob:Omo! It will NOT happen! It is j-just a nightmare!

With that, I fell back into bed. Hopefully, it will be gone!My head started pounding AGAIN! It pounded harder and harder... It was sooooooooo painful! Just like a man holding a awe heating your head continuously..I couldn't take it anymore!

Yoseob:ARGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I held onto my head as I heard the door to my room open. With that, I fainted!I heard then a voice...

Voice:Yo dude!

Yoseob:Huh? Who me?

Voice:Yeah you! Who else?

Yoseob:Who are you and what do you want?

Voice:I'm someone you don't needo know! And I just wanted to show you this! I think YOU are ready~

Yoseob:Ok?

Voice:Go on, sit down! 

I looked down, it was all black, I guess it was ok! I sat down and suddenly, I dropped... I rolled and rolled and even sommersault before landing on my ! But on a soft comfy chair...

Voice:Here it goes!

A video played... It showed... JIYOON BEING BEATEN UP?!?!?! We were there... After Soohyun I think? Fell on the ground... FAKE? 

Voice:Remember?

Yoseob:Ani!

Voice:argh! This is a fact that happened*Rolls eyes*

Yoseob:Oh... JIYOON WAS BEATEN UP BY WHAT SEEMED LIKE SOOHYUN?

Voice:Don't shout! *Mutters the word idiot* And it's not JIYOON WAS BEATEN UP BY WHAT SEEMED LIKE SOOHYUN?! It's JIYOON WAS BEATEN UP BY SOOHYUN?

HE mimicked me...

Yoseob:Is it true?

Voice:Dude! I just said it was~ Were you listening? Seriously!

Yoseob:*Rolls eyes* I don't think you are me!

Voice:Well, I am! So I think OFF you go to the real world... Annyeong~

Then he was gone... The black coloured back ground turned to the colour of my room. I fluttered my eyes and saw my other siblings except Jiyoon staring at me...I remembered EVERYTHING! I really did!

Yoseob:HYUNGS! It-it was a misunderstanding! Jiyoon was the one that got hurt! I remembered! HYUNGS!

Doojoon:Aish! You must have been knocked out of your senses... Chinja~

Yoseob:No hyung! It's true!

Junhyung:Let me tell you what! You sleep awhile more you will be fine after that!

Yoseob:Hyung Chinja~Believe me!

Kikwang:Ani hyung, go sleep! 

Why don't they believe me? WAE? is that how Jiyoon felt?*Sigh*Maybe I should just sleep first... I nodded and went back to slumber land...

Mystery Person's Pov

Yang Yoseob! He remembered~ Tsk! They will remember 1 by 1 I guess, So, the plan... IT WILL BE A SUCCESS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mystery person:Yobeosaeyo oppa?

??:Yeah! Soohyun, plan will begin in 2 days time which is Friday! Lure BEAST to the park, usuals... Then from there our men will take over! 

Soohyun:Finally! YES! Got it oppa~

??:Yeah annyeong~

Soohyun:Annyeong!

Author's note

OH no! Pl-plan? mm bye~ Oh subscriba and comment! Annyeong!