~Chapter 28~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov

After we collected our box with our name on, we went downstairs where our parents were, we were instructed not to open it first... And wow, the box is so high class and my name on the box is printed in golden nicely!! It's awesome~

We took the stairs down, curiousity filling up in my head, what could it be? A magic robe?? Maybe!!

Appa:Ok, kids sit down first!

We all sat on the soft sofa with our boxes, all of our names were different colours! Junhyung oppa, Doojoon oppa and Yoseob oppa and Hyunseung oppa were silver, Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa had the same as me!

Omma:Your can open the box now!

I slowly pulled out the cover, inside the box contained a stick, not just a stick, but a wand! Mine was decorated nicely, mine was white, decorated with golden stripes and my name carved in the centre... Mine, Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa's wand was the same other that the name in the centre, while Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Doojoon's were black decorated with silver and their name in the centre... Why was that?

Appa:Your must be wondering why your wands are different, that's cause you are different types of wizards, Wizards with a black with silver wand is the strongest wizards in the wizard world, there are only 7 wizards that have the black and silver wand, the most powerful, Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Junhyung are the 4 of them... While white and golden are the second most powerful there are 20 in the world, 3 are Jiyoon, KIkwang and Dongwoon..

Omma:The next question in your mind will be why there is a difference right?

We all nodded...

Omma:Your powers are based on your families, it so happens that Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Junhyung's family are one of those...You know the rest right?

Oh... I see, at least I have powers!

we all nodded again...

Appa:Ok, so, your training will start from tomorrow, the day where you start school, the lair is next to Jiyoon's room... Your powers are rare, it's rare to have you all living in the same roof, most powerful wizards..

BEAST and Jiyoon:Neh!

Omma:Your can go back to your room now, oh wait before that, go to the lair to collect the bag with your name on, inside contains your spell book, please bring your wand case, the one with your names on and also the magic items required... Take care of each other at school ok?

Everyone:Neh!

We all then headed to collect the items before heading to our own room...

(At my room)

*Knock knock*

I opened my room door, it revealed my brothers...

Jiyoon:Neh???

Doojoon:We already asked Dongwoon and Kikwang and they said they were ok...

Jiyoon:What?

Doojoon:Are you angry?

Jiyoon:Aniyo, wae?

Doojoon:Nevermind but they all agreed...

Jiyoon:On?

Doojoon:Not letting wizadry affect our relationship...

Jiyoon:Of course I'll agree! I love you guys!

Beast:We love you too!

I then walked forward and hugged them, they then hugged me back happily...

Jiyoon:Er.. Oppas,

BEAST:Neh?

Jiyoon:C-can you sleep with m-me today?

I was a little afraid as wild thoughts came into my mind like what if other wizards abduct me...

BEAST:Sure!

They then brought their pillows to my room and the hectic day ended...

A/N

So, How is it? Subscriba and comment please~ GOMAWO!!!!!