~Chapter 22~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov

Ah! What a great start of a morning! 

*Di di di*

Oh, a message? At 6?? 

From:-Unknown-

Meet me at the school's rooftop, 7.30am SHARP!ALONE!!! I will be waiting there! Got it?

Ok? Seriously, it wouldn't kill to just put a name eh? I went to the toilet and washed up before changing into my uniform and making breakfast... I woke my oppa's up at 6.45 am since they could get ready in like er 15 min? I then took Junhyung oppa's car since it was his turn today.. 

After we reached the school, I firstly went to the locker to take my books for the next period just incase i might be late...

Jiyoon:Oppas, I am gonna meet someone, ALONE! So, see you in class!

Doojoon:Can't we follow please?

Jiyoon:NO! Just give me like 10 minutes and I will be back ok?

Hyunseung:Awh, FINE!

Jiyoon:Gomawo!

Yoseob:But you owe us ice cream!!

And I just smiled at the scene of the 5 others wacking his head...

(Rooftop)

Jiyoon:Hello?

??:Hello Jiyoon~

Jiyoon:KIM SOOYUN?! What do you want? 

??:Well, simple~ Let's just say, to make a DEAL!

I have a BAD feeling about this!

Soohyun:Boys, search the area, make sure NOBODY is here! And block the door!

It was silence until her "Boys" confirmed that no one was here... WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!

Soohyun:Let's get on with it!

Jiyoon:With what?!

Soohyun:If you want 2PM and BEAST oh and your family, friends, and TAECYEON to be alive,

Wait TAECYEON?! HOW DID SHE KNOW! THAT I LIKE HIM!!

Jiyoon:W-why Taecyeon? Or BEAST?!

Soohyun:YOU like Taecyeon! Right? Tsk like I don't know!

I kept quiet cause it was true and I couldn't bring myself to deny the fact...

Soohyun:Anyway, you MUST leave them and come to our KIM family... 

Jiyoon:MWO?!

Soohyun:Yes, if not, I will kill them RIGHT INFRONT of you!

WAIT, I got a solution!! I got it!

Jiyoon:Deal...

Soohyun:Well that was easy,

Jiyoon:promise you won't touch them!

Soohyun:Whatever, I will pick you up tommorow to the Kim's house, and, you are suppose to act cold towards them from tommorow got it?! 

Jiyoon:Neh...

Soohyun:I will be watching you VERY VERY closely, if I see you telling them, you know the consequences...! Understood?!

Jiyoon:Neh...

A/N

So, short chappie if not there is no excitement, but, does Jiyoon really have a solution? Stay tune! Subscribe and comment!