~Chapter 24~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

No one's Pov

It was already 2am, The three brothers were still trying to solve it...

Junhyung:Aish! WAIT!!! I GOT IT~

Doojoon&Hyunseung:What is it???

Junhyung:Every four words, Your have to help me, she forgot the to... The girl that hates you!

Doojoon:Who hates us?OH! 

Three:Soohyun!

Hyunseung:Oh, so, Jiyoon was forced to go back to Soohyun? That's why we gotta help her?

Junhyung:How?

Doojoon:PROTECT her...I got a risky plan...

Doojoon then whispered it to Junhyung and Hyunseung...

Junhyung:When can we do that?

Doojoon:after school! 

Hyunseung:Through the secret way?

Doojoon:Neh!

Junhyung:Let's go tell the rest!

Doojoon&Hunseung:Of course!

The whole night, the 6 disscussed their plan...

No one's Pov

Meanwhile, at the Kim's house...

Mr Kim:OMONA! JIYOON HONEY~

Soohyun:Appa...

Mr Kim:Soohyun, you brought her back?

Soohyun:Neh! YOON I mean KIM JIYOON! Call appa!

Jiyoon:-Silence-

Soohyun:YAH!

Mr Kim:It's ok, let her get used to it first!

Soohyun:Follow me to your room!

Jiyoon just followed Soohyun to wherever she was going, everything that was in her mind was her brothers, whether they figured it out...

Soohyun:GET IN!

Jiyoon's Pov

My eyes widened at the sight infront of me... It was just a bed and a lamp...Soohyun then pushed me in, she then came in after me and locked the door behind her...

Jiyoon:W-what do you want?!

Soohyun:To let you suffer, let you know the pain of loosing someone, not by capturing your loved ones, but physically! 

I sense this matter not going any better... She then took out a metal pole that she had from who knows where....She came closer and closer until she was just a step away... She smirked before swinging the metal pole, hitting my hand hard enough to make me fly towards the other side of the room, my head hitting the wall... 

*Knock knock*

Soohyun:Ah, APPA!

She went to unlock the door, revealing a smirking Mr Kim, he was holding another metal pole...

Jiyoon:W-what do you want??

Mr Kim:YOU MADE ME LOOSE MY SON! So, I am gonna let you choose, you die, or your brothers die?!

Jiyoon:What do you mean?! 

Mr Kim:I want a life for a life!

Jiyoon:Me...

Mr Kim:Ok, slowly... But, I will still let you go to school, the fun then begins there, you must hide all your wounds, I don't care how... 

Jiyoon:WHAT?! 

Mr Kim:YES!

Then, they both walked forward and started beating me, not with the pole, but BARE HANDS, he pulled my hair, she punched my stomach, they hit my hand, my legs, and every where except my woman hood...After like 1 hour of suffering, they went out, I limped to the mirror, I was wounded... I let my tears flow out freely, I couldn't control anymore... OPPAS!!! HELP ME PLEASE?????

A/N

OMG! Jiyoon~ Subscribe and comment! Bye yeom!