~Chapter 21~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's pov

(1 week later)

I started school about three days ago... Trust me, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be... I had no frredom at all!

BEAST somehow got the same class schedule as me...  They literally followed me EVERYWHERE! To the library, they made me sit in the centre if them, not allowing me near windows and doors... AND, we sat in the centre of the whole library... To class, they sat ariund me, two behind, two infront, and two beside me... In the cafe during lunch, they would sit with me and Soohyun, not giving us any ''girls space''... EVEN to the restroom, they would station outside, looking at EVERY girl that enters the toilet... After school, at least 3 of them would share the same car as me... Also, when I sleep, I was made to sleep with 3 of my brothers, usually, one would be beside me... SOMETIMES, ALL of us would sleep together, me in the centre as usual... They are seriously overprotective...

Oh! And yesterday, I went out to girls day with Soyeon eonnie, BUT, they secretly followed me from the back... I found out And what did they say, "We were worried!" I asked them what they were worried about and guess what they said? " What if a dog bites you and you die because of over loss of blood OR What if the shopping mall had a blackout, you were on the escalator, you couldn't see, you trip, roll down the escalator, roll all the way to the road and get crashed by a car and then rolled over by a truck and a bus?!"

Stupid right? But, I know they care ^^ That's what I'm thankful of! Hehe~ now, we were on the way to school again... And, they were in a circle, protective mode... =.=  Of course, people stared but I just ignored those stares... Oh, and they are still Kingkas... WHICH, because they were my brothers, I became a queenka.. Yes, thank you so much... =.= Guys would get jelly when 2PM comes close to me... Weird right? They would shoot glares at them even though they were Kingkas...

(First period PE)

Coach:So! Class, get into 2 groups! Soccer today~ Team captains,hmm, Doojoon and Dongwoon! Pick your members!

They both played scissors paper stone to see who gets to choose first... Doojoon oppa won, of course, Dongwoon sulked as he knew Doojoon oppa would choose my brothers and me first... BUT, of course, I would have to thank Doojoon oppa and KIkwang oppa for teaching me the tactics for soccer...

Doojoon:Hmm, Jiyoon, KIkwang, Yoseob, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Taecyeon, 

And so on...

Dongwoon then took the remaining players...

The match started and Dongwoon oppa kicked the ball to one of his teammates, which is the queenka, Yoora... I ran towards and snatched the ball before she could reach the ball and passed it to Taecyeon oppa, and the match went on... It was fun!

The score was 5-0... Well, WE WON!!! Hehe... Dongwoon sulked as his team lost...

Then, the day went on with us teasing Dongwoon oppa and lessons(Boring) 

(Home)

Doojoon oppa prepared lunch and we ate it happily, the fun atmosphere was back! 

Then, I recieved a text from an unknown number...

From:Unknown

To:Jiyoon

BEWARE! Watch out... Stay with your brothers... Listen to me ok? You may not know who I am, but this is an advice that you have to take... Delete this after you see it... But before that, save this number, remember, BEWARE!!Oh, don't tell ANYONE about this, it might get all of us into trouble!Oh, and, take care of your brothers too... They might be in trouble, just take care of each other...

I did as told... I saved the number, deleted the message... What is that? 

Doojoon:Who is it?

Jiyoon:No one... Just some advertistment...

Doojoon:Ok...

Then oppa's phone rang, he looked at the message and stared at me before looking back... What is that?

Jiyoon:Who's that oppa?

Doojoon:Advertistment too...

I nodded...

Doojoon's Pov

As I opened up the message, my heart stopped, what was gonna happen??

From:Unknown

To:Yoon Doojoon

Please take care of your sister! She's in danger... Listen ok? BEWARE got it? Listen to this advice... Don't tell anyone! It will get us ALL in trouble!!

Must be some wrong message... for someone else...I deleted it... 

Jiyoon:Oh oppas! I'm going out this Friday night! 

Yoseob:Where?

Jiyoon:To a party...I was invited by the guy that asked me out...

Junhyung:Oh that? I was invited by his brother!

Jiyoon:Ok! Let's go together then?

Junhyung:Ok!

Then, we played some games and then ate dinner with appa and o, mma... WAIT, why weren't I invited?Sad life :/

(At night)

Kikwang:Let's have a slumber party!

Jiyoon:Sounds great!

Rest:Ok!

That night, we played games, told scary stories, talked, joked and PILLOW FIGHTED! It was fun~ Then we layed our pillows, Jiyoon in the centre obviously... 

Jiyoon:Oppas,

BEAST:Hmm?

Jiyoon:Thank you...

Hyunseung:For?

Jiyoon:Taking care of me well...

Yoseob:Hehe our job... As your brother...

Jiyoon:Thank you still...

BEAST:Welcome...

Jiyoon:And I love you guys...

Doojoon:We love you too Jiyoon...

Jiyoon:Can you promise me something?

BEAST:Sure!

Jiyoon:IF I were to leave, live happily without me...

Why was she talking crap?

KIkwang:Why are you saying things like that?

Jiyoon:Well, you see, if you count the number of times I went into the hospital, it's alot! So, just in case you know?

BEAST:Ok then...

Jiyoon:Remember I will always love you!

BEAST:Ok! AND REMEMBER THAT WE LOVE YOU TOO!

Jiyoon:Hahas ok...

With that, all of us went into dreamland...

A/N

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHYUNG!!! Hehe sangeilchuka habnida!!! Oh, and I have another thing in mind for this... *Smirks* Hahas... Ok, subscribe and comment ok? Gomawo Happy birthday to BEAST's Junhyung again... Bye~