~Chapter 26~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov

The car stopped infront of our van, the door opened revealing Mr Kim, a very furious, Mr Kim... He stepped out of the car, then he smirked and headed towards our van, my brothers hovered protectively around me as the Van door opened... 

Mr Kim pulled Soohyun by the ear out of the car, he then whispered something to his buff men... The next thing you know, Doojoon oppa was behind his knife, held tightly on his arms and legs, not a chance for him to escape...

Everyone(Except Mr Kim, his men, Soohyun) :OPPA/HYUNG!

Jiyoon:Let my brother go!

Mr Kim:no no, correction, step brother!

Jiyoon:SHUT UP! AND LET HIM GO!

Mr KIm:Not a chance!

He then put the knife closer to Doojoon oppas neck, he smirked and slowly cut a little bit of Doojoon oppas skin, making him flinch...

Jiyoon:STOP PLEASE!

Mr Kim:Ok, on 1 condition, a life for a life!

Jiyoon:WHAT?!

Mr Kim:You heard it miss! You, Your PRECIOUS Doojoon, Or Soohyun!

Yoseob:JUST CHOOSE SOOHYUN!!!

I looked at Soohyun and her eyes was teary... I guess I know who... I looked at Doojoon oppa, tears was flowing out of his eyes, it must hurt alot! I looked at the rest of my brothers, they looked angry... I looked at Soohyun, she looked scared and sorry... But I know the answer, it's quite clear...

No one's Pov

Jiyoon smiled at her brothers once more, she was prepared, she didn't want to bring anyone down with her, she didn't wanna see her brother die, she didn't wanna see Soohyun, so innocent, die, she didn't wanna see any of that... So her decision was clear,

Jiyoon:Me...

Everyone(Excluding Mr Kim and men): WHAT?!

Mr Kim:As you wish!

Jiyoon smiled at her brothers and Soohyun who was wide eyed, it was the best choice, at least for her...

Mr Kim let go of Doojoon, who's neck was bleeding, and Soohyun... He then grabbed, yes, GRABBED Jiyoon towards him and took out his very, very sharp knife, rusty and big...

Mr KIm:This time, it's a 100% But, I want a slow and painful death!In front of them!

His men, as if on cue, held onto all 7 of the rest, preventing them from moving...

Blood splattered all over the floor, And then again, Jiyoon was stabbed twice on the stomach, two deep stabs, so pain and the force was so hard that her legs buckled, her body literally flew forward and the impact was so big that her blood started pouring out from as the knife went threw her stomach,she had no time to flinch as the knife went in 1 after the other, she was still concious, yes, that's the worst part, the pain travelled through her whole body, and, when he was done,he dropped her onto the ground, into the pool of blood, making her T-Shirt go red... Her wounds stung as if she got stabbed another 100 times, slowly loosing conciousnous, not any energy left to even say a sentence, but, after all that, she was still concious, awake, she could feel the pain, the stinging and painful pain... She flinched, yes she did, but it hurt, it hurt becuse the knife was still in the stomach, 2 knives to be exact, the fall caused it to go deeper into the stomach, that's what  Mr Kim called a slow and painful death...

Everyone was shock at the scene before their eyes, their eyes were opened wide, they couldn't even react, but the first one to react was Junhyung, he got back his senses as he ran towards Jiyoon, she was still concious, but she was in pain, alot of pain...It was clearly written in her face...

Everything was slow motion for BEAST, their sister, whom they love, was in pain... 

Junhyung:JIYOON!!!!!!!!!

That shout got everyone back to their senses, they all ran towards her limp body... Junhyung reached her first, he slowly and carefully carried her up and put her head on his lap and took her hand...The rest crowded around her, only to see her expression change from a pain to a smile, but, they all know that behind that smile, was pain...

Jiyoon:*Coughs out blood* O-ppa-s......I-

Doojoon:Shh shh... Save up your energy ok? Hang in there!

Jiyoon:N-no,

She gathered up all her energy and took a deep breath...

Jiyoon:Listen to m-me please...

They all sighed and nodded...

Jiyoon:I-I'm sorry... P-Please t-take care of Soohyun, P-Please...

Hyunseung:NO!She caused you this!

Jiyoon:N-no, she didn't, s-she w-was forced... P-Please?My w-wish? *Coughs out blood*

Doojoon:O-ok...

They all hesitated before nodding...

Jiyoon smiled weakly at them...

Jiyoon:I-I w-will forever, Love you guys...I- Love y-you all...

Beast:We love you too! 

She whispered the last word, with that, she smiled at them once more... Before her eyelids drop, and her smile faded, her hand that was once holding Junhyung's fell onto the ground with a thud...

BEAST:ANDWAE!!!!!! JIYOON!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Tears started streaming down their face, They cried out loud, not caring anymore, she was gone, this time, she was really gone...

Doojoon:PLEASE! WAKE UP!!!! JIYOON!!!!!!!!!!

Junhyung:Please!

Hyunseung:Come on! Jiyoon!! We still got some more to catch up!

Yoseob:Jiyoon...

Kikwang and Dongwoon were too sad to even say anything...Yoseob then hugged Jiyoon's limp body, not caring if it stained his shirt... He cried into her shirt...

WHEW WHEW WHEW, Ambulance sirens and police sirens were heard, but it was overcomed by BEAST's crying... Doojoon, as the eldest, was in rage, he was out of control, he glared at Mr Kim who was laughing like mad... BEAST all turned their head towards him.. He stopped laughing and smirked... He took out a knife from his pocket, this time, stabbing himself in the chest, a confirm kill... This was it, Jiyoon was gone...

Soohyun:I'm s-sorry... You don't have t-to take care of me...

Beast:It was a promise, we will... For Jiyoon...

They said it in unision, before going back to Jiyoon, hugging her slightly... It was the worst moment of their life...

A/N

Sorry for that kind of violent thing, subscribe and comment!

Spoiler: TWIST!