~Chapter 29~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov

I woke up only to see my 6 brothers sprawled all over my bedroom, so they really did sleep here with me... BEST BROTHERS EVER!Keke~ I checked the time, it was 7am... Just nice I guess? Cause that's when the clock rang, making my brothers spring up from their deep slumber.

Jiyoon:Morning oppas!

BEAST:Morning...

They groaned, still tired i guess?? We all then get ready, and I must say, our uniform is awesome! Our uniform was black, for the guys, they wore a white blouse inside and a black jacket outside, on the jacket indicates the school crest,their pants were long and black, the uniform also came with a tie that was black, it made them look professional! My uniform was black too, but my wasn't long pants, mine was a skirt... and, my tie was red... Our wands as reminded by our parents has to be carried with us all the time, so we were carrying a box everywhere we go, I think it was more for safety purposes...

After we were ready, we amazingly, automatically, zapped to school... In a blink of an eye, we were there. The school compound was awesome! Since my brothers and I were in the same class, we stick together all the time, the only creepy thing was that I can feel guys staring at me... And, I also saw girls staring at my brothers! The girls look like they were... CHECKING THEM OUT?! I thought only guys did that! Weird...

We found our locker and packed all the unessecery stuff and headed to class, there, they were seated in rows of three... Doojoon oppa and Yoseob oppa took the seats beside me... We talked for awhile while waiting for the teachers to come...

No one's Pov

While the siblings were chatting, alot of students were coming in and going towards them... Guys were going to Jiyoon while girls were surrounding BEAST...

The guys started asking question to Jiyoon, while the girls asked BEAST, just like they were automatically popular! Guys started stating comments like,

Guy 1:Omo, Hi there, whats your name? *Wink*

Guy 2:Hot! What's your name?

Guy 3:Can I have your number? *Wink*

Guy 4: You're so hot...

And, girls were like,

Girl 1:Oppa, my name is XXX can I have your number?

Girl 2:Oppa, Your hot! I love you! *Wink*

Girl 3:Oppa! Omo, what's your name? I like you!

Girl 4:Oppa! I'm a queenka, date me!

Then, slowly, more and more people asked the same question, which, annoys them all.. 

Jiyoon then whispered to her oppa while their so called "Fans" were bothering them...

Jiyoon:Oppa, is this normal?

Doojoon:I think so... But, I should have asked you to put on your nerd glasses! Come on! Look at that guy checking you out!

He pointed at some weird guy...

Doojoon:I really wanna scream at his face! 

Yoseob:Ya Jiyoon~ Those guys there are staring at you!! 

The rest of the school day was hectic since during lunch, practically, their newly made "Fans" followed them all around-.- It was getting a little annoying for them. Soon enough, the day ended...

Jiyoon:YAY! School ended~

Junhyung:Pfft, not so fast, we are having training every monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday...

Jiyoon:Oppa!

Junhyung:Hmm?

Jiyoon:Dosen't make that everyday?!

Junhyung:Pretty much oh! I see.. Sorry..

Jiyoon:Hehe Ok, let's go!

They then zapped back home, " I'm starting to love this whole zapping thing" Jiyoon thought.

The moment they reach home, they appeared at their lair.. There, they saw Mr Yoon standing by the table infront.

Jiyoon's Pov

Mr Yoon:Kids, today, I am gonna tell you more about wizards, so, technically, we're not learning anything yet...

They all nodded...

Mr Yoon:Ok, avoid getting three stabs on the stomach or chest, that could kill you, not could actually, will! Use magic only when neccesary, don't use them for the sake of using... I looked you through the crystal ball, seems like your are popular eh? But, becareful ok? Take care of each other... Most importantly, DO NOT let wizadry affect your sibling bond!

Everyone:Neh Appa!

Mr Yoon:Ok, that's it! 

We then all went out of the lair, ah, 3 stabs will kill a wizard... Omo.(My version of wizards ok? Keke XXD) This is getting interesting.. wait, what about Taecyeon oppa, 2PM oppas and Soyeon??Maybe we will still be in contact I guess... 

A/N

OK, Sorry... Keke I can't believe I got 30 Subbies lol.. I hope I can reach 40... Is that too much? Keke Subscribe and comment and upvote please! Gomawo~