~Chapter 25~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Jiyoon's Pov

(The next day)

I woke up feeling aches all over my body, my legs felt like a 100000000 pricking me continuously...MY hands felt like bees stinging it, the pain was worse then stinging, DEAR MY LOVELY GOD, what have I done in my past life that made me get this? I checked the clock beside me, it was 5am, I think I'll need at least an hour over to prepare... I limped my way to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, arm in pain... Even taking off my clothes cause pain all over my body... After stripping, I headed into the shower and the tap..

The water came into contact with my wounds, bruises, cuts, swollen limps and etc... It hurt like HELL! It's worse than walking on spikes... After about an hour of suffering painfully in the shower, I changed into jeans and a long sleeve shirt, it covered up my wounds fully... I then applied lipstick on my lips to hide the little bruise there, even touching it softly can make me wince, WHY AM I SO WEAK? 

After I was ready, I grabbed my school bag and slung it on my other not so pain shoulder... I then limped downstairs, only to see the two people I hate MOST! 

Mr Kim:You did a good job covering your wounds KIM JIYOON! *Smirks* School time! Have fun pfft!

Soohyun:Neh, Jiyoon, let's go...

I just headed to the door with Soohyun behind me, we then headed to school... If you foccus on her facial expression, you can see sorry and sadness in it, is she hurt?In a matter of time, we reaced school... There, people were whispering and gossiping, I heard a few, some were like What's nice Jiyoon doing with bully Soohyun?? And also Guys saying awh, Jiyoon covered up her hot body today... And also some like where's BEAST? I just ignored those side remarks, I looked at Soohyun again, she looked sad...And hurt by the comments... I decided, I'm gonna help her, anyway, she is my sister...

Jiyoon:Guys, please don't gossip! She's my sister ok? BEAST is my S-step brothers... But I love them as brothers... So please don't gossip...

I saw their reactions, some were gasping...

Soohyun:Thanks Jiyoon...

She whispered... I smiled weakly at her and she smiled back... We then walked to class together... I went to my locker to take my books then we both headed to class..

Soohyun:Look, I didn't mean to hurt you but my appa forced me to...

Jiyoon:It's ok... You're hurt too right?

Soohyun:How did you know??

Jiyoon:I can tell...

With that, we both giggled, the end of school, we headed out of the school, It wasn't her fault, I know...

Soohyun:Appa is coming to pick us...

I just sighed and nodded, end of school... HELL... Suddenly, a black van stopped in front of us, the van door opened slightly and a guy pulled me in,Youch! My wound! then, Soohyun grabbed onto me and in the end, we got pulled in together...

(In the van)

Jiyoon:Y-YA! Who are you??

The 6 guys pulled out their mask,

Jiyoon:DOOJOON OPPA!!! KIKWANG OPPA!!!!! JUNHYUNG OPPA!!!!

Doojoon:Annyeong~

He then pulled me into a hug... In the end, we all hugged, I loked at Soohyun's face, she was slightly smiling...

Hyunseung:Isn't that Soohyun?

Soohyun:Hehe annyeonghaesaeyo!

Yoseob:WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Jiyoon:GUYS! Chill... Soohyun is just being ordered by her father! 

Doojoon oppa then grabbed my hand..

Jiyoon:ACK!

Doojoon:OMO

He then pulled up my sleeves and it revealed a swollen hand...

Doojoon:W-

Yoseob:HYUNG!! DOOJOON HYUNG!!

Doojoon:Aish what?

Yoseob:We're being followed!

Doojoon;WHAT??

Doojoon then hopped to the front and saw a black car following us, catching up... HE sped all the way..

Soohyun:Oh gosh, it's appa!

Doojoon:WHAT!?

A/N

I guess you know what's gonna happen next... So, SOOHYUN IS GOOD! Keke subscribe and comment pwease?? *Puppy eyes* Upvote the story too!