Stolen Moments 2

Gifts
Ayu can see Maki sitting with Yamapi. She pouts. Mou~ they already forgot about me, she thinks. Ayu knows that Yamaa-kun and his friends always go here every weekends. And she also knows that sometimes they also performs here, they do that just for fun. She's not yet allowed here though, she's still a minor. But she always see how Yamaa-kun looks at Maki. And she thinks that there's something going on with them. All it need was a little bit of helping and pushing. She grins. Her plan succeed. They easily got together. They look so good together.

Ayu thinks of the main reason why she really went here, Tegoshi. Ever since she first saw him in class, his lovely eyes and his beautiful smile, she's been inlove with him. She's so grateful that he is her classmate. She always see him everyday. He is so nice and friendly to everybody. He knows everyone in school, he talks with them, laughs with them. Many people like him too, dotes him and thinks that he's so cute. He is friends with everybody, well almost everybody. Except her. He doesn't talk to her, he doesn't look at her. Well sometimes he talks to her, its when she's the first one to talk to him and he really need to answer. And those are only curt answers, like yes or no. Sometimes she caught him looking at her but that's all. He ignores her. It makes her sad. Why her? Why she's the only one? That's why she's really surprised when Yamaa-kun said that Tegoshi talks about her. Its really bugging her mind.

Anyway she heard from some older students that they always go here. And she heard that sometimes they perform too. She heard Tegoshi humming once in the classroom, and its really pretty. That's why she braved this club. She went here even if she's not allowed, just to actually hear him sing. Even if there's a little chance that he will actually sing, coz she heard that Nishikido-kun and Yamaa-kun also sing too. But she is so lucky, Tegoshi sings tonight. She heard how beautiful his voice is, not only that he looks so pretty and mesmerizing while he's singing. Ayu grins, she's really fortunate tonight. Her plans are both successful. Its like hitting two birds with one stone.

Someone taps her shoulders.
"hey sweety" a guy said "why are you here all alone? Do you want some company? Im Ken by the way."
Ayu doesn't like this. This guy is reeking with alcohol.
"No I'm not alone, actually I'm going to find my friend." She said, edging away
The guy grabs her arm.
"Hee~ Are you leaving? You're lying. I've been watching you and I know that you're alone."
"I really have a friend and will you please let go of me." she said, pulling her arm.
He leers at her "Really? I don't think so. You look so young. You're not supposed to be here, are you?"
Ayu is really scared now.
"Hey! Let go of her!" someone said. Its Tegoshi.
"oh its the singer" ken said mockingly "And why is that?"
Tegoshi went to her side and put his arm around her. "She's my girl" he said
She swore she could have swoon by then if only Ken would let go of her arm.
"You're lying" Ken said " I think you should leave, I'm the first one here" his grip tightens.
Tegoshi narrowed his eyes. He pushed Ken away from her. Ken loose his grip on her arm and he landed hard on the floor. Many people turns to them.
Ayu was surprised by how strong Tegoshi is.
"Leave us alone." Tegoshi said, voice deadly. There's something dangerous in his beautiful face.
Ken looks at them fearfully and he runs.
Tegoshi turns to her " Why are you here?" he said coldly
Ayu turns to him, looking scared.
He sighs, "Come" and he drags her outside the club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were sitting on the pavement.
Ayu can't believe her luck. She's here all alone with him. Its just the two of them. It feels like a dream come true.
Tegoshi gives her a drink. She notice that its her favorite kind.
"Uwah~ this is my favorite!" she said.
Tegoshi just smile knowingly.
"Ne~ what are you doing there?" he said
"Having fun! Maki's with me" she said.. she's happy he's finally talking to her.
"you're not yet allowed there" Tegoshi said
Ayu pouts. "But you went there too and you're my classmate. I think you're not supposed to be there too."
"I'm already of age" he said
Ayu keeps quiet
"Don't go here again ne~"
Ayu still doesn't say anything
"what if something happens to you, like what happened earlier, and I'm not there. What are you going to do?" he said
"You're talking as if you really care about me" Ayu said
"I do, I do really care about you" Tegoshi said.
Ayu's heart starts to beat up wildly.
"Why? do you like me?" she said boldly.
Tegoshi just smiled at her sadly.
He covered her eyes with his hand.
"Eh? Nande?" she said,
She felt him shift, felt that his face is close to hers, his breath on her face.
Then she felt something soft, warm and moist touches her lips.
"I'm sorry ne~ Ayu" he whispered
And then everything went blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki spotted Ayu outside the club. She's sitting alone on the pavement.
"hey! I've been searching for you!"
Ayu smiled at her
"How is it with Yamaa-kun?" Ayu said
"Its nothing"
"Ows? You two looks so good together. And I remember you hugging him in the dance floor" she
Maki's face went red.
"Stop it! And I'm not hugging him." she said. "Speaking of which, what happened between you and Tegoshi?"
Ayu's eyes went blank "Tegoshi?"
"Aren't you with him earlier?"
"Huh? what do you mean? I've never been with him?"
Maki went still, she's sure that she seen Ayu with Tegoshi earlier. She heard Ayu thinking. She's not lying, she's not been with Tegoshi. Maki is cofused. Maybe she was mistaken? a tricked of the light since it was dimly lit inside.

Maki notice that its nearing midnight.
"Ne lets go" she said, and she started to walk away.
"Maki wait! what do you mean about Tegoshi?" Ayu said
"I saw him with a girl earlier, I thought it was you"
Ayu pouts, She heard her thinking. 'Tegoshi? with a girl? who?' she's jealous, Maki notice.
Maki sighs, she walks away
"Hey Maki! wait for me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryo watch Maki and Ayu walk away.
"who's that girl? she's kinda cute!" said the DJ beside him
Ryo looks at him "Akanishi!"
Akanishi grins. "I saw her dancing with Pi. Its the first time I see Pi dancing with a girl"
"She's the girl I'm talking about" Ryo said
Jin's eyes go wide. "Oh? the one with the curse?"
"Yeah, keep an eye on her too we might get some leads with her"
"why?"
"Yamapi thinks that whoever cursed her is the same person that cursed Kusano"
"Okay" Jin said
Ryo sighs. The real reason why they're here is to meet up Jin and the other moonchildren. They exchange information about the enemies.
"Its funny though" Jin said. "she's with friend with that girl. Isn't that one that Tego-"
"Jin!" Ryo said, warning him.
"okay, okay" Jin said. and then he went inside the club, leaving Ryo outside

Ryo sighs again. He remembered what happened earlier. Yamapi dancing with that girl. He saw how Yamapi looks at her now. He doesn't like it. Its as if he's falling for her now.
And why the hell Tegoshi do that? isn't he been hurt enough? He's only hurting himself.
A moonchild is forbidden to fall inlove with a human. He remembers the last time he allowed it. Thinking that maybe it will work out. That it will be okay. But then it didn't. Things went wrong.
A moonchild is not allowed to fall inlove with a human. And he knows that Yamapi knows it too.

--------------------------------------------------
end of part 2..
there goes akanishi jin. ^_^ wonder why i put him there though..
hope this will clear things about the pairings.. ^_^
hope you'll like this too

and to those who is a little bit confused... guess i make this fic a little bit confusing, here's a hint:
http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn448/stigma2008/tegomakibanner.jpg?t=1238995271

jyah!!!

thank you so much for reading ^_^