Author's note......... and then some

Gifts
some stuff happens at home... that's why I may not be able to write for a week or so.. and not to mention I'm currently looking for a job, so I'm really busy nowadays.. but don't worry after the stuffs at home is finish then I will resume writing, I will definitely finish this... I may be able to go to internet sometimes and I will continue posting this in lj.. hope you could wait for the next chapters... ^_^

__________________________________________________________

I would like to share this to you since I'm going to be away............. to make some things clearer.... and some spoilers.. ^_^

current characters:

Horikita Maki - currently a human. Her mother prays for the Moon Goddess to turn her into a human so that she will be saved from the effects of the curse. The price for turning a moonchild to a human is a life, that's why her mother died. The curse stays dormant while she's a human but it will take effect if she turns to a moonchild again.
When she became a human, all the memories about the moonchildren is erased. She remembers her parents but she doesn't remember them being a moonchild. Likewise she doesn't remember her brother because he is a moonchild and very much alive. She also remembers the car accident I mentioned in the previous chapter, but that's all. She believes that it was the cause of her parents demise. This result for Maki having an almost different life. The aunt who raised her is a half-human half-moonchild [more about them will be discussed in the future chapters]
But since she's originally a moonchild a trace of her gift is retained, that's why she can hear human's and hollow people's thoughts but she can't hear a moonchild's thoughts. Once she become a moonchild again, she will regain all her memories as well as the full power of her gift which is to hear everyone's thoughts, tune it out and sometimes hear a person's thoughts that is so far away from her if that person is really close to her. Also she can know a moonchild's gift just by touching them [that's why she got so many reaction if she touch a certain moonchild... like Yamapi]

Yamaa Tomohisa - A moonchild and [like everyone's guesses] the long lost prince. But he keep it as a secret and wants to forget about him being a prince. His gift is healing, he can heal anything except for curses (he have troubles with that but he's trying). He can also heal himself if he got injured or something. He is immune to any kind of diseases and curses, that's why he was saved and managed to escape from the massacre that happen to his family. (but since his parents is already dead, that makes him the king ne~ ^_^)

Tegoshi Yuya - A moonchild and the twin brother of Maki. One of the few people who knew about Maki's past. He finds Maki already a human and living a different life with an unknown woman she calls her aunt. Believing that Maki is suffering from the curse, he controls her aunt to make Maki go to his school, close to Yamapi. His gift is that he can control other peoples minds and he can also erase their memories. He is currently under the curse but everytime it affects him Yamapi is there to help him, but that's all Yamapi can do he can't break the curse. His friends [Ryo, Yamapi etc.] doesn't know that he is the son of the Moon Priestess.

Nishikido Ryo - A moonchild and a son of a warrior. His gift is called a soul fire [the blue fire] which is one of the most powerful gifts since it is one of the few which can instantly kill a Hollow People. He is really cautious about everything and suspects almost everyone, he is like that because he is one of the few people who knows that the massacre in the palace happens because of a traitor. Since he is one of the last warriors that's left behind, he vows that he will protect Yamapi no matter what. He is the only person who knows that Yamapi is a prince (well except for Yamapi of course). He appears to be a meanie outside but a real softie in the inside. He is very close to Ayu when her memories still haven't been erased. He love her like a sister, that's why after the incident he distanced himself from her like what Tegoshi did.

*Ayu - a human and Tegoshi's ex-girlfriend. She knows about Tegoshi and his friends being a moonchildren. The enemy [Aoi] tortures her to get info about them. Tegoshi managed to save her but erased her memories so that it will never happen again.

Takahisa Massuda - a moonchild. His gift is the Sight [no, not about the future] when he first see a person or an object it was always associated with a certain color w/c he can interpret if that someone or something is dangerous or not. Also his gift is associated with the Direction, like if you ask him where a certain object is located he can pinpoint the right direction even if he can't see the object and even if that object is so far away. [im sorry if this is really confusing.. but that is how I picture it and will be used in the future chapters] That's why when he is still young, lost and alone he used his gift to bring himself to the safest place possible and that leads him to Ryo and Yamapi.
He is also the bestfriend of Tegoshi and one of the first to know that Maki is Tegoshi's sister

*Koyama Keiichiro and Shigeaki Kato - moonchild (im not going to say their gifts because im not still sure... and may be changed in the future chapters)

Akanishi Jin - A moonchild. A shape shifter. He is the one who investigates about the doings of the Hollow People since he can turn himself into different kind of animals.. and so he can spy.

*Masami Nagasawa - a moonchild and a healer.. just like Yamapi.. but different. She can make healing potions, antidotes and such from different plants and herbs. (i'm not going to say her gift too.. ^_^)

Kamenashi Kazuya and Kuroki Meisa - they are together here (but I still don't know what to do with them...^_^ gomen ne)

Erika Toda - a moonchild. Her gift is that she can see someone else past just by touching them

Erika Sawajiri - one of the Maidens of the Moon Priestess. She escapes the massacre that happens in the temple. She is a half-human half-moonchild [more about her will come in the future chapters]

Aoi - a hollow people. The one who tortures Ayu. Also she is in love with Yamapi (she is the b*tch im going to use here ^_^)

Yosuke - the hooded man. Unfortunately he is still alive and the main antagonist here. He is the owner of the cursed sword.

(the characters with an * means that i have great plans for them.... but still not sure if im going to use it ^_^)

------------------------------------ and some other things ---------------------------------------

Silver Orb - this thing was used by the Maidens in the temple for the offerings and rituals and such.

cursed sword - the sword that brings curses. Maki knows how to break the curse since she heard the mind of the hooded man at that time. Like Sawajiri said in Ch 14 she can save her brother because she knows how to break the curse that they are both into. But the problem is she is currently a human and doesn't remember it. She will regain her memories though, if she turns to a moonchild again.

Chalice - the chalice of the Goddess. The Moon Priestess/Priest is the only moonchild who got contact with the Goddess, the only one who can use the spells and charms. While the King rules them and symbolizes all the moonchildren. The King keeps the Chalice and every month the Moon Priestess fills it with water blessed by the Goddess. As long as the Chalice have the water in it and the King keeps it, the moonchildren is safe from the Hollow People. The old King died because someone betrays him [more about the old king and Yamapi's past in the future chapters]
Maki and the Moon Priestess hide the Chalice. Since the Moon Priestess is dead and Maki forgot all about it, the whereabouts of the Chalice is still unknown.

__________________________________

that's all... hope that you guys will wait for the next chapters ^_^

by the way my lj is stigma2008

^_^