Moon Children 3

Gifts
They're almost near in the school when they see Ayu running towards them. She is carrying two umbrellas, one she's using while carrying the other.
"What are you doing here?" Maki shouts at her
"You took so long and you forgot you're umbrella, so I got worried." Ayu said
"But you're sick you shouldn't have gone outside" Maki said
Ayu looks at Ryo, Tegoshi and Yamapi standing beside her. "why are you with them? and you looked so messed up, what happened? have you been mugged?" she said worriedly
"I think you should go inside the school first. Its much safer there." Yamapi said
"why? what happened?" Ayu ask them

Just then Maki heard the thoughts of five people coming after them. She blanches, "There's still more" she said
"Oh sh*t!" Ryo said as they heard footsteps coming their way
"more of what? who's after you?" Ayu ask them
"Pi quick! take them to Masami not at school, they might harm the other students." Ryo said
"what about you?" Yamapi said
"I'll stop them here."
"what?!"
"Just go!"

Maki takes Ayu's hand and she drag her away from here. Yamapi and Tegoshi guarding them from behind
She didn't like this mess that she's been into, she hate it more that she managed to bring Ayu in this.
She doesn't know where they're heading, she just wanted to put much distance between them and those people who wants to kill them. From what she heard from Ayu's mind, they were near in the forest. Ayu is still confused on what's happening to them.
And then she stops short, she can hear the thoughts of five or more people hiding just ahead of them. They were trapped.
"Maki, whats wrong?" Tegoshi said as he and Yamapi slows down.
The moment he said those words four guys appeared and attack them. They went first to Yamapi and Tegoshi.
"Oi! what are you doing?!" Ayu shouts to the guy who is attacking Tegoshi
"Let's go!" Maki shouts at Ayu
"what about them?" Ayu said
"leave them, they can handle that by themselves" Maki said, though she doubts it, from what she can hear, there are more or less ten people that surrounds them. But she's much more afraid for Ayu's safety than them.
They run until three guys circled them, Maki hit the first person across the face with an umbrella. The second guy tried to grab Ayu's arm but she kicks him between the legs, he doubled over in pain.
"that's the first defense I learned" Ayu said to her
Tegoshi came and tackle the third guy to the ground
"Maki! are you alright?"
She can only nod
"take Ayu and go somewhere safe!" he said as two other guys appeared
She turn around just in time to see a man seizing Ayu. He points a very big and very deathly looking knife at her neck.
Maki froze over.
"Hey there" the man said in a silky voice. His face is angelic and quite handsome, a very big contrast to what he is doing right now.
The moment they hear his voice, the people who's attacking them stop on whatever they're doing. From what she can hear from their thoughts this man seems like their leader.
Tegoshi and Yamapi went still when they see what's happening. Yamapi's face darken when he sees the man.
"Yamapi~ miss me?" the man said to him
"Yuihiro" Yamapi said darkly
"Its the first time i've seen you without Ryo. Too bad, I miss him too. And nice little hide-out you got there huh? aren't you afraid that you're endangering those other students?"
"How did you know about the school?" Yamapi said
"Aoi tipped me in that, all I need to do is some investigating and some planning and BAM! you're here in front of me.. isn't that amazing?"
"I'm a little bit surprised that you went after me and not Ryo, I thought that you want him not me" Yamapi said, playing along with him
"The plan was to bring Ryo here, not you. But there's a little bit of changes and some 'humans' involved so I got you instead. Aoi wants you though, but you're already here so who am I to refused a blessing that's already in front me? All I need to do is to take it right?" Yuihiro said as he pushed the knife nearer to Ayu's neck
"Leave the girl alone" Yamapi said dangerously
"Sure! as long as you give me what I want" Yuihiro smiles evilly at him.
He wants his heart, that's what she heard from his thoughts. Something like he's going to eat it. Are they some sort of monsters? Maki thinks
Then suddenly ten vicious looking knives and swords appear around him, all hanging in mid-air and pointing straight at them. Ayu is facing them so she doesn't see the floating knives.
Yuihiro is lying, he really meant to kill them all, including her and Ayu. Its comforting to know that Ayu's not really scared, instead she's thinking about the different ways on how to kill this man once she manage to get away from him.
"Looks like your human friend is shock ne Yamapi, I bet she doesn't know what you really are." he's talking about her
"and you have a new member too!" he motions to Tegoshi. "does he knows about what happened to Uchi?"
Tegoshi and Yamapi went still
Maki tries to think of ways to free Ayu from him, she unconsciously moves slightly to her left.
Yuihiro's eyes follows her "Humans are always a moon child's weakness ne~ Yamapi" Yuihiro said as all the knives and swords move and point straight at her. She blanches, she's the first one he's going to kill and she have no way out.
As Yamapi moves to cover her body with his own, she heard Tegoshi mutters some foreign words under his breath. Then something silvery flash in their midst, blinding them all. She heard Yuihiro cried out in pain.
When her vision is cleared she saw Yuihiro lying on the ground clutching his head, the knives are gone and the others are on the ground too. Then she saw Tegoshi dragging Ayu away.
"Maki move!" Yamapi shouts at her
They both run inside the forest, following Ayu and Tegoshi
"what is that?" Maki ask Yamapi as they run
"what that?"
"that silvery thing?"
"I don't know either. Its the first time I saw that"
Maki looks at Tegoshi's back, she's sure that she's the only one who heard him mutters those words. What did he do?
Then she heard them coming after them, Yuihiro is one of them
"they're following us!" Maki said
"Go! follow Tegoshi, I'll hold them off" Yamapi said
"But there's so many of them"
"I said go!"
"But-"
"Maki please, I can handle them" Yamapi said as he touch her cheeks
Maki just stops and stares at him.
"I promise I'll be back. and I'm gonna tell you everything when I see you again"
"promise?"
"promise" he held her hands
Then something white appears at his back, then he's gone.
She looks down at her hand, she saw a single white feather lying there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki runs, still trying to find where Tegoshi is, still trying to hear Ayu's thoughts. In those few moments that she spends talking to Yamapi, she lost them. Here she is unprotected against the rain, lost in a middle of a forest and a group of people are after her, wanting to kill her. She's lost, scared, tired and wet. This is the worst situation she's been into. She stops on running and puts her hand in a tree trunk, panting. She's really tired now, she miss her room where its warm, dry and safe. She tried to listen to her surroundings, Its quiet except for the pattering of the rain. She can't hear the thoughts of the people who's pursuing them, she sighed in relief. That lessened her worryings. She wonders where Ayu and Tegoshi is. Are they safe? about Ryo and Yamapi, did they managed to defeat those guys?
Then the rain stops on falling. It become so quiet that she can hear her own breathing, she can't hear any animals or insects moving which is kinda suspicious, it feels like false safety.
She moves, trying to find a way to get out of here.
She doesnt know how long she's been walking when she reach a clearing.
There in the middle of it lies a big stone and a very beautiful girl is sitting on it.
Maki went still, she can't hear the thoughts of this woman. Maybe she's like them? She cautiously moves towards her
"anou~ have you seen someone passed over here?" she said cautiously
The girl looks at her. "I saw your brother pass over there" the girl said and points somewhere near her right. Even her voice is pretty.
"huh? brother? I have no brother" Maki said
The girl just stares blankly at her. Its then that Maki notice the color of the girl's eyes, its both silver. She's really pretty.
"I saw him run over there, he's carrying his girlfriend" the girl said
Maki thinks of Tegoshi, he looks like a little bit like her. Maybe this girl thinks that they were siblings
"Thanks~, uhm what's your name?" Maki said, she wants to say her thanks properly to this girl.
"Maki doesn't remember me?" the girl said, tilting her head to the side.
She went still, how did this girl know her name.
"who are you?" Maki said
The girl smiles at her. She stands up. Maki notice a silver orb in her left hand.
why is she always seeing silver things nowadays? Maki thinks.
"I'm Sawajiri, one of your closest friend remember? I thought you died already but then I saw your brother and then I saw you too. Do you know how long I've been searching for you?" She said in a melodious voice.
"sorry but I really don't remember who you are and I don't really have a brother." Maki said
Sawajiri looks at her with sad eyes. "Maki-sama doesn't want me anymore?"
Maki doesn't know how to respond to that.
"I don't mean it that way, but I really don't remember you" Maki said
The girl looks at her orb then at her.
"Master must have done something ne~" the girl said
"huh?" Maki said
"Maki must be careful next time ne~ or else Master's sacrifices will be nothing. Good thing that your brother and ouji-sama is protecting you, thats makes me less worried." the girl said
"who are you?" Maki said
Just then they heard some rustling and some shouting. Maki turns to see what it is.
The girl suddenly went up to her fast.
"when you remember everything, call me. I'm always near you." The girl said and she puts the silver orb in Maki's hand
An excruciating pain runs through her body. Then everything went black.

~~~~

Sawajiri looks at the unconscious girl lying in front of her. She kneels down and touch Maki's forehead
"Hurry and bring your memory back, you're the only one who can save your brother, who can save them all. I'm sorry if I didn't manage to protect Master ne~ but I will do everything just for you and for your brother too"

"Maki!" someone shouts. "Tegoshi! Ayu!"
It sounds like Yamapi and Ryo's voices

"I hope ouji-sama will help you" Sawajiri said
Then she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
yey!! i spend 3 days rewriting this part.. hope you'll like this, even though its a little bit crappy....
and some info.. Yuihiro is the one who kills Uchi, so now you know how he died..
to rengganis: masami is supposed to be with nino here, but since nino is only a minor character here and i don't really have plans for ryo having a partner, lets see if i can tweak it a little bit.. tell me if you want...

there will be some explanations in the next chapters.. ^_^
and there so many filipinos here!!! yey!!! ^_^