Lost Love

Gifts
Ayu and Maki decides to eat lunch outside, in a restaurant. There are only few people eating here. Compared to the usual buzz of the canteen, it was more peaceful here. Maki likes it, the noise and the thoughts floating around are lessened.
"Maki, is there something wrong? You're so quiet?" Ayu said while eating her curry.
"Nothing, I just like the atmosphere here. Its quiet and the food is great." She continue eating her food.
Ayu grins, "I love this place too. I always eat here when I don't like the canteen food."
Maki heard her thoughts. Ayu's lying. They were just here to spy on someone. She drops her chopsticks and turns to her.
"Really?"
"Un!" Ayu said, grinning
Maki was about to say something when the door of the restaurant opens. Tegoshi and Massu came.
Maki heard Ayu's thought 'he is here'. So they went here to follow Tegoshi huh?
"Aren't you becoming a stalker lately?"
"Mou~ Maki that's a little harsh. Maybe a secret admirer?" Ayu giggles.
"Last night when we went to the club... you're following him right? You're stalking him."
"Shhh~ be quiet"
Just then they heard Massu speaking.
"Just understand him Tegoshi, Nishikido-kun's just angry because he's worried about you."
"I know.. but I only did that because I can't help it. I just wanted to have some time with her. Just a little time." Tegoshi said sadly.
"I understand you too."
Maki heard Ayu thinking. 'her? who's her? the girl last night?'.. she's jealous, Maki can feel it.
"Just like I said to Ryo-tan, she doesn't re-" Tegoshi stops short when he sees her.
"Maki-chan you're here!" Tegoshi's sad face suddenly lightens. Massu smiled at them too.
"Er~ hi" Maki said
Tegoshi went to their table, but his face suddenly went blank whe he see Ayu sitting beside her.
"Hi! Maki!" said Massu. He looks at Tegoshi.
"Ne~ can we join you?" Massu said. Tegoshi looks at him.
Massu smiled at him reassuringly.
"sure!" Maki said, thinking about Ayu.
They sit with them and then they ordered their food.
Tegoshi is silent and Ayu is a little bit nervous.
"I never thought that you eat here too." Massu said, just to break the silence. He's eating a gyoza.
"Un! I heard that this place served the best food. And I wanted to try it out." Ayu said
"yeah~ that's true" Massu said smiling. Maki notice that he have a very kind face. Just like an angel.
He turns to Maki. "I heard that you fell, are you okay now?"
"Yeah, Im fine now. Actually I felt like I hadn't even fall. I'm not harmed at all."
She turn to Tegoshi "Ne~ Tegoshi-kun thank you so much. I heard that you and Yamaa-kun brought me to the clinic."
"Thank me not. It was Yamapi-kun who carries you. I did nothing." Tegoshi said.
"But you're still there, so thank you. By the way I heard you singing last night. You're great. You're voice is amazing" Maki said
Tegoshi's eyes go wide. "Eh? you heard it? That was nothing, you should have heard Massu sing too, he's much greater than me".
Massu looks at him
"last night it was supposed to be a duet between me and Massu, but he can't come."
"really? eh~ I want to hear Massu sing too."
Massu cleared his throat, his face is slightly pink.
"Don't mind him, he's a little bit shy" Tegoshi said, grinning at him. " And last night, it was supposed to be Yamapi-kun will sing after me, but he can't coz he's busy." Tegoshi said. Eyes twinkling slightly as if teasing her.
"He sings too?"
"Un! him and ryo-tan too. They were great too." He said

Then suddenly Tegoshi's phone rings.
He looks at it, then he turns to Massu.
"It's shige. He said there's something he wanted to tell us."
Together they stand up.
"You're leaving?" Maki said
"Yeah, it was kinda important" Tegoshi said. He looks at their table then he calls the waiter. He paid the meal for all of them.
"Eh? chotto~ no no, we'll pay our own meal" Maki said trying to stop him paying for them.
But Tegoshi still pays for them then he just smile at them. He looks briefly at Ayu. Then they left.
"Uwah~ he's so gentleman. He even pay for us." Ayu said, looking dreamy.
"You talk about him ignoring but you didn't speak earlier. Don't you think that was your chance?" Maki said
"Why so? I'm happy enough just by looking at him. And he's so close to me.."
"you're a little bit crazy for him, aren't you?"
"Un!" Ayu said. "Ne~ Maki, can you wait up for me? I'm just going to the rest room."
"Okay" she said. Ayu leaves

Just then Maki notice something that's lying on the floor. It's a wallet. She pick it up.
Maki looks inside, maybe she'll now the owner of this wallet.
What she sees shock her.
She saw a picture of Ayu and Tegoshi holding hands. And they were both smiling widely.
She still looks inside, then she saw a picture of two kids, a boy and a girl. They almost look the same, except the girl has longer hair. She looks closely to the girl, she looks familiar. No, she looks exactly like-.
Maki close the wallet. She felt like she's bragging into someone else privacy. Maki wonders who's the owner of this wallet? Maybe Ayu? then why-
Someone cleared his throat. Its Tegoshi.
"Anou~ Maki" he said
"Why?" she said
"That" and he pointed to the wallet she's holding. "that's mine"
"Oh" she hands in the wallet. "I saw that lying on the floor"
"Must have drop it earlier." Tegoshi said. "thanks." then he left hurriedly.

Ayu came back from the toilet.
"sup? what's the matter?" she asks
"Ayu? Are you and Tegoshi have... uhm... well past?"
"Past? what do you mean by past?"
"well uhm.. I mean are you friends before? Do you have pictures together?"
"No, we're not friends, didn't I tell you that he always ignores me. And what do you mean by a picture? I have picture of him, yes. Thought it was taken secretly. but together no. Why?" Ayu said, not caring if she said a little too much.
Maki can hear her thinking. Ayu doesn't really have any idea about the picture that she saw in Tegoshi's wallet. Maki is really confused. The Ayu that she saw in the picture looks really happy. And she and Tegoshi are holding hands. What does that suppose to mean?
Then she remembers the second picture that she saw. The two kids. The girl.....
The girl looks like her when she's young.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got it?" Massu said to Tegoshi
"yeah, maybe i dropped it earlier when paying" Tegoshi said
They walk silently for minutes. Then Tegoshi spoke.
"why did you do that?"
"do what?"
"you know, eating with them."
Massu smiled at him. "You said that you wanted some time with her"
"But Ryo-tan said th-"
"Mou~ it was not that long. And there's nothing wrong eating with a classmate and a sempai. Not like what you did last night." Massu said, teasing him. Then he turns serious. "Aren't you a little bit harsh with her? You're ignoring her"
"You know Massu I can't get close to her. If I do, I won't- I can't-" he can't finish his sentence
"yeah, I know" Massu said "shes still the same ne~"
"who?"
"Ayu, of course. The way she looks at you. Its as if she still loves you~"

*Flashback*

Tegoshi looks at Ayu, They were in the school's rooftop and she's looking at the fields below.
"You're a little bit strange. Aren't you? You and your friends. You always do funny stuffs." she said, still looking at the fields below.
"So what if we're strange?" he said
Ayu turns to him, grinning and eyes twinkling. The soft breeze playing with her hair. She looks so beautiful to him.
"Nothing. You're just funny thats all. Next time show me again the tricks that you and Ryo-chan always do ne~"
Tegoshi laughs. The thing that she's saying.. they were playing a prank on Shige that time. And that's really funny. Luckily she saw it too.
"Ne~ Yuya, remember this, even if you're a little bit strange, even if you're not a human though you look much prettier than them, remember that I love you. I always love you."
And Tegoshi remembers that day, cherish what happened that day.. Never forgetting every minute of it.

But he remembers that day too. That day that Yamapi approach him, eyes sad. He remembers when he enters that room, that room where he sees Ayu sitting on the corner, head on her knees, sobbing. He can't take it. Can't take the sight of her like that. If only he arrived on time, if only he... Tegoshi can't really take it. Eyes flowing with tears, he aproach her. Sit in front of her and put his hand on her head.
"I love you Ayu, I love you" he said it to her one last time.
Then he did that thing that he always do.

*End of flashback*

"She trully loves you ne~ Tegoshi" Massu said. "Even if you erased her memories and can't remember you at all, she still loves you."
Tegoshi can't take it anymore. "I hate this Massu! I hate this! Isn't this supposed to be called a gift? Then why does it hurt so much? Why this gift can't save the people I love?"
Massu looks at him sadly. "That's what hapened to Kusano too. He hates his gift. It become a burden to him. Until he can't take it anymore...Until he...."
Tegoshi went still. A burden? Is that what the curse about? A burden?.... Until he becomes mad?
Yeah, that was what he's feeling right now. The sadness, the hurt, the pain in his chest.
"A burden? I wonder if she's suffering this too" he said
"She?" Massu said
"You see Massu, I have a sister"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm warning you Pi, don't get too close to her" Ryo said.
They are in his room. Ryo is still mad at what happened last night.
Yamapi understands him. He knows it too.
"But Maki needs me. She's cursed and I know I'm the only one who can save her." yamapi said
Ryo glared at him. "There's a big difference between healing a patient and flirting. And what I saw last night is definitely flirting Pi."
"But ryo-chan-"
"And Pi aren't you a little bit suspicious with her? she's a human and shes cursed. Isn't that a little bit strange? what she's got to do with them? And can't you notice how she looks at us? Its not normal. As if she knows something. Pi that girl smells danger!"
"It might work out" Yamapi said quietly
Ryo glared at him. He grabbed his collar.
"what do you mean by that Pi?" he said dangerously. "Remember I let that happen once, and you know what happened. Remember Ayu. They use her, use her to get us. And even you can't do anything to save her. If only not for Tegoshi's gift... Do you want that to happen to Maki too? My god Pi! she's cursed enough already. Do you want to add up her burden by that?"
But Yamapi just stayed silent, not looking at Ryo.

Ryo knows that when a moonchild fall in love, its only once and it will stay forever. And there's no way to stop it. That's why he's saying this to prevent Yamapi falling for her. To prevent that thing from happening again.
The problem is Yamapi already did.

---------------------------------
end of chapter 10. yey!! hope you'll like this

i don't know what to write after this.. gyah~~~~
maybe a happier one? since its nearing Yamapi's birthday?? but I at that.... but i'll try my best.. since its Yamapi's birthday..

And NewS Koi no ABO pv will be shown tomorrow!!! yey!!