Moon Children 1

Gifts
Maki looks at her ceiling while lying on her bed. She didn't go to school today, she doesnt know if she can face Ryo or Koyama today after what she saw last night. They have wings? what are they? some sort of monsters? Is that the reason why she cant hear their thoughts? because they are not human? She thinks of Massu, Shige, Tegoshi and Yamapi. Are they like them too? Do they have wings too? And when Yamapi touches her, she can't hear the thoughts of everyone. While with Tegoshi, she receives a series of images. Then she remembers the time she fell down on the stairs, she knows she had a wound and also she found a trace of blood on her collar, then why when she woke up, its gone and she feels like she's really not harmed at all. And Ayu, what is her connection with Tegoshi. One of the scene that she saw when Tegoshi touches her is that of Ayu crying. She wonders why, and its not just crying, she's sobbing really hard. She knows that Ayu is a cheerful girl, what happened to make her cry that hard.
Speaking of those images, they seem so real, so vivid that its as if she's there too at the scenes and she's seeing it with her own eyes. And the last images.. it seems so dark and tragic, especially the part where's there is so many blood.. it looks like a scene of a murder. And the bloodied silver wing? It was connected to a body of someone, she wonders who is it, maybe someone like them?

Just then she heard a sneezing coming from the next room, Ayu's room. She stands up and went outside.She knocks on Ayu's door. She opened it, sneezing.
"Are you okay? why didn't you go to school today?" Maki said
"My head hurts" said Ayu
"Eh? you got a cold" Maki said "thats the result of what you did last night."
"Mou~ Maki, you're here too, you didn't go to school today. Are you sick too?"
"No, I just don't want to go to school today" she said as she enters Ayu's room. She sat on her bed. "That's what you get for being so reckless last night"
"Mou~ Maki-chan, you're cruel! here I am not feeling well, not being able to see Tegoshi for two days and now you're here, scolding me"
"If I'm really cruel then I wouldn't be here. By the way have you already taken medicine yet? do you want to go to the clinic?"
Ayu lies on her bed, beside her, and hug her pillow. "I've already taken one and I don't want to go to the clinic, what if Tegoshi see me in my ugliest state?"
"You know what? instead of being a stalker that you are, why don't you just tell your feelings straight to him?"
Ayu curls in her bed "I'm shy"
"If you're really shy, then why did you do those things like stalking him?"
Ayu just smiles at her shyly

Nobody spoke for a while then,
'Ne~ don't you notice that they're a little bit strange?" Maki said
"who?"
"they! Yamapi and his friends"
"Yeah, they're strange. They are so handsome and all and yet they don't have girlfriends. Don't you think they're gay?" Ayu said grinning.
Maki hit her. "so you're saying that Tegoshi is gay?"
"I don't mind, I can be lesbian for him" Ayu giggles "Uwah~ he's going to be really pretty ne~"
Maki hit her again, her love for Tegoshi goes beyond her imagination.
"Ne~ Ayu, you really don't have a past with Tegoshi? you're not lying to me are you?"
"you're so strange, why do you keep on asking that?"
Makis shrugs, she's tempted to tell Ayu about the picture that she saw in Tegoshi's wallet.
"That's so strange, you're not the first one who said that. I remember once when a beautiful girl went up to me and ask about how's Tegoshi's been doing and when I ask her why she's asking me that, she said 'you're Tegoshi's girlfriend right?' That girl is kidding me, coz if we really had a relationship before then I would know it right?" Ayu said
"A beautiful girl?"
"Un!"
Maki ponders that information. She wants to meet that girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late that night, Ayu's cold turns to fever. The clinic is already closed and they have already ran out of medicine. She decides that she's going to buy medicine outside of the school.
"Ne~ Maki, buy me a cup noodles too." Ayu said.
"Okay, just take care of yourself, alright?" Maki said. She puts her jacket on and went outside.

She went first to the drugstore to buy Ayu's medicines and then to the convenience store. She buys noodles, some snacks and drinks.
She's already heading home when droplets of water starts to fall down from the sky.
Mou~, Maki thinks, I forgot my umbrella.
She walks faster. She's walking on a street alone when she heard a loud bang coming from just slightly ahead. She quickly hides behind a van.
what is that? Maki thinks
Then she heard a series of bangs again, then a glass shattering and voices of men shouting.
Is this some kind of gang war or what? Maki thinks
And then she sees two men running towards the direction she just comes from.The first man is hoisting the second man in his shoulder. Maki is horrified to see that the second man is bleeding profusely. She strains her hearing so that she can hear the thoughts of these men, to know what happened. SHe doesn't hear anything beside the bangs, breaking of the glass and the voices of men shouting. She looks closely and notes with horrified expression that the bleeding man is Shige and the one who is half carrying and half dragging him is Massu.
"Massu! take him directly to Ryo!" someone shouted
Is that the voice of Yamapi? Maki peeks from behind of the van and she sees Yamapi and one guy who looks familiar. They were fighting with three other guys.

Just then she heard the thoughts of two people coming from the dark corner of the street. They were going to ambush Shige and Massu. She didn't like the way they're thinking, its about eating them and stealing something?.. like their minds is a little bit twisted.
She notice a big stone lying on the ground near her. She drops her things and pick the stone up. Massu and Shige already passed her and now the two men appears, they're going to attack Massu from behind. She bravely runs to them and hit the first man with the stone at the back of his head. The man drops to the ground and doesn't move. She looks up and notice that Massu, Shige and the other man are now staring at her.
"Go run!" she shouts at Massu
He hesitated slightly but Maki stares at him hard.
"Save him!" she said
"Take care" Massu said before leaving, dragging Shige who looks like he doesn't want to go, looking at her.
She turns to the other man. He's going to finish her first, she notes grimly.
He takes out a knife and Maki notice that there's a black liquid flowing from it. She doesn't feel good about it.
He attacks her but Maki dodges it. She can hear his mind that's why she knows his next moves. The man attacks again, She evades him and quickly kicks him in the shins. The man staggers backward, he looks at her hard. And then Maki feels it. She can't move, she's paralyzed. The man smiles evilly.
"I'm sorry sweety" he said and raise his knife.
He's just about to stab her and then, in just a blink of an eye, the man was lifted from the ground and was slammed to the nearest tree. He slide to the ground and doesn't stand up again. Maki can't see it but she feels the force that caused it.
"Maki!" Yamapi shouted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maki!" Yamapi runs to her. " are you alright?"
Yamapi is shocked to find Maki here. This place is dangerous, especially now that some of the enemies are here. He received information about them coming here, they have to resue Massu and Shige who is patrolling this area. Luckily they arrive on time, the wound in Shige's side is not that serious. Yamapi didn't notice that there are still more of the enemies around. So it really horrifies him to see Maki fighting one of them.
Maki still doesn't answer him. Panic is slowly forming in his chest.
"Maki!!"
Then her eyes widen "There's someone behind me" she whispered
Surprised, he looks behind her, there's a slight movement behind the trees.
How did she knew?
He quickly pushed her aside and sent a force to that place, he heard a shriek and a thump.
Akanishi joins them "what's happening here" he said as he glanced at Maki.
Then suddenly Maki shouts "There are more coming!"
More?
"More? where?" Jin said
"There's three more from there" and she pointed to the other side of the street. Yamapi can't see anything, it's too dark there.
How did she know? Yamapi thinks.
"I can hear them Pi" Jin said "Take her away from here!"
"Jin!" Yamapi said
"I can take care of this. And she's kinda special huh?" Jin said before he turns to a big wolf and started to run towards the direction that Maki pointed.
He sees Maki's eyes widen in shock. He look one last time at Jin, he trust him and he knows Jin can take this, before dragging Maki away from here.
How did she know it, Yamapi wonders as they run in a dark alley.
It started to rain hard and the ground becomes a little bit slippery.
Then he feels someone is following them, he pushed her forward "Run! I'll watch from behind"
Then she shouts again. "There's someone above!"
He looks up just in time to see someone jumps from the roof, falling straight at him. He dodges him and deftly punches him in the face.
He takes Maki's hand and they both run through the rain, they're both soaked to the bones.

When he feels that no one is after them now. He quickly turns to a corner, went under a shade and pushed her against the wall. He puts his hands on the wall at the either side of her face, imprisoning her.
"what are you doing there?" he said breathlessly
"buying food" she said, panting
"I mean, why are you fighting that man?"
"I saw them ambushing Massu and Shige"
"How did you know about those people coming?"
"I heard their--" she stops on talking quickly
"heard their what?"
She didn't speak for a while
"Maki?"
"I heard their thoughts" she blurted it out quickly
Yamapi went still. Heard their thought? She can hear their thought? Is she-
Yamapi cups her face, pulling her close to him. He feels a tiny hope.
"Are you one of us?" he said breathlessly
"One of you? why? what are you?" she said, her voice quivering.

"Yamaa!" someones shouted
They both turn around. Its Ryo staring at them.

--------------------------------------------------------

end of part1
sorry for the late update.. I rewrite this so many times, and this version is the only one who looks good enough..
sorry if this is a little bit crappy..
i haven't write Part 2 though... I'm really uninspired this past week and I dont know what to write... suggestion please ^_^ *gets shot*

and some info... about akanishi jin... he's not a werewolf.. he's a shape-shifter.. that is his gift...

jyah!!