Stolen Moments 1

Gifts
Maki wakes up. The first thing she saw is Ayu's face.
"Maki, are you alright?"
She looks at the white ceiling, the white walls and the white curtains.
"where am I?"
"you're in the clinic"
Maki remembers, she touches her head. She felt nothing.
"what happened?"
"you fell on the stairs. Yamapi-kun said you broke your foot." Ayu said
"Yamapi?"
"Un! he was here with Tegoshi-kun when I came?"
Yamapi and Tegoshi? yeah, she remembers them. She touches her head again. She knows she had a wound.
"Maki? Are you okay? Does your head hurt?"
Maki knows she had a wound but she can't feel it. She feels her body, it was okay? Nande?
"I only broke my foot?" Maki asks
"Un! thats what Yamapi said"
"Yamapi? why? where's the nurse?"
Ayu shrugs her shoulders. " I don't know"

Maki tries to stand. Her left foot only hurts a little. Ske knows that she fell badly down the stairs, then why she felt okay? Its as if she hadn't really fell.
"Maki are you really alright?" Ayu asks. Maki can see that she's really worried now.
"yeah Im alright." Maki said. "How did you know that I fell?"
"I heard Yui tells it to the teacher"
Maki went still. Yui?
As if on cue, someone enters the room. Its Yui and her friend
"Maki. Im really sorry" they bowed
Maki just stood still. Are they really serious? Maki heard their minds. Yes, they are serious.
"Ne Maki, Im really sorry. I only did that because i'm jealous. I never really meant to hurt you." Yui said
From her left she can hear Ayu thinking. 'did they pushed Maki down the stairs?'
"Uh no its alright. I understand, and its not really your fault. I slipped remember" Maki said, just for Ayu to know that no one really pushed her.
"Maki, we're really sorry, promise from now on we will not disturb you." said the other girl.
Maki is really surprised by the way Yui changed. She always hear Yui's thoughts in the classroom and she knows that Yui really hates her. And now, Maki is sure that she really change.
"Uhm, do you know who brought me here?" Maki ask
"Its Yamaa-kun. He carries you." Yui said
Yamapi carries her? Maki's cheeks turned pink.
"Uhm, do you see a wound...." She trails off. She wanted to ask just to be sure.
"wound? what wound? you have a wound?!" Yui asks
Ayu turns to her worriedly
"Uhm no. I don't have.. forget it" Maki said laughing nervously
Maybe it was only her imagination.

When Maki is finally in her room, she takes off her uniform and puts on a sleeping clothes. She's going to bed when something caught her eye. She looks closely at her uniform. There, on the collar, she saw a trace of blood.
She really did have a wound, she just doesn't know what happened to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki sat on her bed. Its Saturday and there's no class. She doesn't know what to do. She already finished all of her homeworks and she also finished reading the book that Yamapi lent her. She wanted to sleep but she's not sleepy yet. She tried watching TV but there's no interesting show tonight. She is bored.
Someone knocks on her door. Its Ayu and she's dressed for the night.
Maki gapes at her
"Ne lets go out" Ayu said
"go out? where?"
"outside" Ayu giggles
"at night?" Maki stares at her "where are we going?"
"to a place we can enjoy and relax a bit."
"are we allowed to go outside at night?"
"if there's no class, yes"
Maki just stares at her
"Come on Maki! lets go! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy this."
Maki change her clothes and they went outside.

Ayu brings her in a club. Dimly lit and throbbing with loud music. The light and the noise make Maki dizzy. She sees people dancing on the dance floor, their movements in sync with music.
Maki looks at Ayu. "Are we allowed here?"
Ayu just giggles. Maki heard her thinking. No they're not.
"Ayu!" she almost shouts but Ayu still giggles
"what are we doing here? and you're still a minor, we're not supposed to be here!"
"Shhh~ don't shout. The guardians of the school are not that strict. And besides some students always go here. Just have fun and relax. You're really gonna enjoy this"
She's not lying though. She spotted Yui and some of her classmates chatting to a group of boys. Maki wonders how she's going to enjoy this. The noise and the lights makes her head spinning. Then something caught her eye. Its Yamapi with Koyama and Shige, dancing on the dance floor. They were surrounded by a bunch of girls.

Maki just looks. She can't look away. Yamapi's dancing matches the music really well, the roll of his hips, the brush of his arms. Its so fluid and mesmerizing. She can't tear her eyes away from him. She's captivated.
"told you! you're gonna enjoy this" Ayu said to her, grinning widely
Maki turns to look at Ayu
"they're always here every saturday" Ayu said
Maki turns her gaze back to Yamaa
He's watching back, his lips form into a half smile.He extracted himself from the dance floor and went to them.
"Hi!" he said to her. And then he turned to Ayu. He narrowed his eyes.
"eh~ are you allowed here?" his tone accusing. Ayu just smile sheepishly

"I'm surprised that you're here. I thought you're a good girl" Yamapi said to Maki. he smiled teasingly
"I was just only drag here" she looks sideways at Ayu. "And I'm surprised by you too. I never thought that the top student always go here."
"being a top student doesn't mean I have to be boring" he said.

Just then, the DJ suddenly spoke. His voice booming in the microphone.
"Good evening everyone" said the DJ, his voice suave " are you ready for the main event of the night?"
Many people cheered
"May I call, Tegoshi Yuya!" the DJ shouted
Tegoshi went to the platform, holding a mic. He bowed to the audience.
There's a big applause and loud cheering. Someone shouted "Go! Tegoshi!" Maki thinks its Koyama. From her side, Yamapi is grinning widely. From the reaction of the crowd, she thinks that they are well known here.

Then Tegoshi started to sing. His voice is smooth, melodious and mesmerizing but powerful. She is amazed by how beautiful Tegoshi's voice is. He's singing a love song. A song that Maki always hears. Soon couples started to dance on the dance floor. Holding close and waltzing to the soft music.

Suddenly Yamapi holds her hand.
"Ne, lets dance"
"Eh?"
Ayu push her towards Yamapi. "Go! enjoy the night!"
Maki is left nothing to do but to follow Yamapi to the dance floor.
He brings her to the center. He puts her arms around his shoulders and placed his hands on her hips. Their bodies a single breath away from each other. They are so close, really really close. She can feel that everyone's watching them.
"Hey! Relax" Yamapi whispered in her ears. His breath tickling her.
Maki relax and slowly they move to the beat of the music.
She feels so warm and safe. Like she's normal again. She can't hear everyone's thoughts. She enjoys the moment. Here secured by Yamapi's arms while Tegoshi's voice serenades them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki's sitting on a stool in the bar. Yamapi's beside her.
She can't believe herself. Why does she easily dance with this guy. Isn't she supposed to be disregarding him since she still doesn't know who really this man is.
"Ne Maki why are you so quiet?"
"Eh? ah nothing" Maki said. " by the way, thanks for the last time"
"hm? last time?"
"For bringing me to the clinic"
"oh that was nothing. Im glad you're safe though. How was your foot?"
"Its okay, It doesn't hurt that much. Actually I'm surprised that I'm not really harmed at all."
"I guess you're just lucky" Yamapi said. smiling meaningfully. "have you already told your parents about what happened? you know, about falling on the stairs?"
"Hm? no, what for? I'm not really that hurt. besides I don't have my parents anymore"
Yamapi raised his eyebrows "why? what happened?"
"I'm sorry"
Maki just smile sadly. She saw Ayu across the room, Tegoshi's with her. His arms around her shoulders.
"what happened? I mean how did they died?" Yamapi asks.
Maki turns her gaze to him.
"they died in a car accident 6 yrs ago." Maki said sadly
"I'm sorry, we're the same though. I lost my parents too when I was still a child."
Maki sees an unfathomable sadness in his eyes.

-----------------------------
end of chapter 8 part 1

part 2 will be posted tomorrow..
I swear I don't know what to write yesterday... but then when i listen to NEWS new single... what i got is this... this is really a long chapter.. I surprised myself, its the first time that I write this long.

You can listen to News new single in youtube its title: Koi no ABO.. its really a good song
there's no pv yet but they already shown the preview.. and that whats inspired me in writing this.. Them in a hostclub full of girls.. and you can see Yamapi slapping (^_^) yey!!

to all the people who comments, thank you so much. thank you for liking this, eventhough im a newbie here and this is my first fic.. Im sorry if this chapter is a little bit crappy though.. more will come tomorrow..
thank you so much. ^_^