Long-Lost Friend

Love Encounter

The cafeteria is empty today.. there are only a few students... Sora and her friends, Yeon Joo, Soo Young and So Yool have sit together at the empty table near them... They heard some noisy situations infront of their college...

"what happen over there??" ask Yeon Joo... Sora just shooks her head.. no answer for her...

"seems that something happen.. looks at the cafe.. there was no one here.. only a few students.. weird huh?" said So Yool.. looking around the cafe.. its totally empty.. wondering what happen in their college...

"hah!" said Soo Young suddenly.. surprising her friends around her..

"what are you doing?" asked Yeon Joo.. "cant you stop surprising us will you?? i'm almost dying from heart attack!" said Yeon Joo angrily..

"i almost forgot about it.. today our college held Super Junior fan signing!" said Soo Young in rejoicing voice... "lets go! lets go!" said Soo Young.. excited... "or we will miss their signature...." continues her..

"Super Junior???" asks Sora... "who are they???" she is blurred... honestly, she didn't know them... pity her.. 

"Super Junior is male idol group... they are Hallyu Star... how could you didn't know them??" ask Soo Young back...

"mianhe.. i really don't know about them.." honest answer from Sora...

"what's good about them??" asks Yeon Joo..

"everything!" answer Soo Young short... "please don't ask anything more! just meet them! and i'm sure you will love them!" said Soo Young... they walk together to SJ fan signing event... there were lots of fan-girls there.. Soo Young sighs heavily...

"seems that we are too late.. looks at the queue.. its too long.. " said Soo Young while showing her finger to the long queue infront them.... looks! that are Super Junior members...." continues her and directing her finger to the handsome boys that busy doing their works... signing and taking picture with their fans..

All of them nod their head... "urm.. they are handsome.." said So Yool..

"there are many members in this group.. but seems today.. only five of them that are coming.. okay.. that one is the group leader.. Leeteuk.." showing a guy with a dimple... Sora is looking at Leeteuk carefully.. especially his cute dimple.. reminds her yesterday incident... 

"was that the same guy yesterday?" she asked herself... "urm.. maybe not.. there were too many people.. why must the famous idol wanna help me right??.."

Soo Young continues her explanation.. "okay.. they are Kyuhyun, the evil maknae, eternal maknae Ryeowook, the beast Kangin, and the king of ageyo, Sungmin.."

"Sungmin?? Lee Sungmin?? asks Sora again.. needs a confirmation..

"ne.. how did you know his full name??" ask Soo Young... She feels weird.. a few moments ago.. Sora said.. She didn't know about Super Junior.. but why she knew Sungmin full name?

"urm.. just guessing...hehe.." she smile showing her white teeth and dimple... 

"So, Soo Young.. you should queue up now.. or else.. you will ended up the last person in the queue..." said So Yool... pushing Soo Young in the line.. 

"We will wait for you there.." said Yeon Joo showing the bench nearby... 

"no.. no.. you will come with me..." Soo Young grabs Yeon Joo hands.. and interlock with her arms.. didn't let Yeon Joo runaway from her... "geez! this girl!" said Yeon Joo angrily...

Sora and So Yool just laugh.. "So, we will wait for you there.." said both of them...

Sora and So Yool walk together to the bench while Soo Young and Yeon Joo is line up for fansigning... but Sora is still looking at Leeteuk.. wondering if he was the same guy yesterday...

After few minutes, Sora leaves herself to the ladies...

*****************************************************************************************************************************

SJ POV~ 

Super Junior are busying.. even they couldn't take a deep breath... there are too many fans today... and ofcourse 98% of them are fangirls... 

Leeteuk drinks a bottle of water.. He is really thristy... The weather is hot... He is looking around... his group members are focusing on their job... his eyes and Kyu's eyes met.. Kyu shows his thumb up.. signaling that he is doing well...

Leeteuk eyes stuck at one girl.. not far from him... He thought that girl is kind of familiar... but he didn't think too much... and continue his works.. SJ members keep smiling and shaking hands with their fans.. some of them will request to take pictures with them.. that are their job to make their fans happy.. because of fans love.. they still there as Hallyu Star...

Sungmin takes a rest for a while.. he stands up from his sits... walking near Leeteuk..

"hyung-ah.." whispers to Leeteuk's ear... 

"wae??" asks Leeteuk..

"i wanna go to the gents for a while.. can i??" asks Sungmin.. his expression shows that he really need to go to the toilet immediately..

"okay.. but you must hurry.. there are still many people waiting..." said Leeteuk... just in seconds.. Sungmin is dissapearing...

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Sungmin washes his hands... looking at the mirror infront him.. checking his appearance...

"urm... not bad at all!" said him.. praising himself.. then, a small laugh can be heard from him.. He is shy.. such a cute guy!

Outside the gents.. at the same time.. Sora went out from the ladies.. Sora and Sungmin smiles at each other.. showing their mannerism.. but a few moments.. Sora is calling him...

"Sungmin oppa..." Sora is calling him gently.. Sungmin looks at her.. as usual he thought might just a fan wanna take pictures with him..

"yes.. do you want to take pictures with me??" asks him gently... 

"anieya..." denied Sora... "do you remember me??" asks her.. 

"were we meet each other at any Super Junior concert or fansigning?" 

"anieya.. i never went to any Super Junior concert.. its okay if you cant remember me..." said Sora dissapointedly..

"you never went to any Super Junior event.. how could you said that i will remember you.. we didn't meet each other before this??" Sungmin feels a little bit irritated to the girl infront him..

Sora is smiling.. showing her cute dimple.. immediately.. she seek for apologize...

"mianhe.. oppa.. its okay if you dont remember me.. i think i shall get going..." said Sora.. leaving herself...

"wait a minute!" Sungmin stops her immediately..

"wae??" asks Sora..

"Sora-ya.. its that you????" asks Sungmin for confirmation.. He finally remembers the girl infront her... that was because her dimple...

"ne oppa! now you remember me!" said Sora excitedly.. Sungmin hugs her.. showing that they are close...

"mianhe.. i couldn't remember you at first.. you are getting more prettier..." said Sungmin.. pinches Sora chubby cheek..

"oppa! its hurt!" said Sora in aegyo.. She touches her cheek... its a little bit red..

"what are you doing here?" asks Sungmin while looking at Sora.. She totally really a beautiful lady now.. he thought.. its been a long time they didn't meet each other after he moved.. not long time ago. they were neighbour.. Sora was his closest friend at that time...

"i'm studying here..." answer Sora short... "what about you then?"

"i'm having fansigning event with Super Junior members.. do you know that right??" Sora just shook her head.. making Sungmin surprised!

"how can you didn't know about Super Junior? we are well known idol group in the world..."

"mianhe oppa.. i really don't know about that.." showing her sad regret expression.. seems that she need to catch up all the latest news in entertainment industry.. so, she doesn't need facing all the embarastment like this anymore..

"its okay.." said Sungmin.. caress her hair.. "i think i should go now.. my leader will angry with me if i'm late.. see you around.. this is my card.. just give me a call okay..."

"okay oppa.... see you again!" said Sora with her bright smile... waving her hands to Sungmin.. and she walks back to meet So Yool.. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. tomorrow will be Leeteuk's enlistment and i have mixed feelings about this.. but hope everything will be fine.. enjoy my 2nd chapter... ^___^