Super Junior Concert

Love Encounter

Sora is having her lunch with her co-star and filming staff... Suddenly... again... there a man approaches her.. The man is kind of familiar... 

"Sora-ssi??" asks the man to Sora...

"ne.. thats me.." answer Sora short.. no idea who is that guy...

"Sora-shi.. mianhe.. for disturbing you.. i'm Kim In Hwan.. SJ manager.." explains him with a smile..

"oh.. nice to meet you sir.. btw, what are you doing here??" asks Sora..

"oh.. i have something for you..." said him.. giving an envelope to Sora... "thats all Sora-shi... i have to get going..." said Kim In Hwan.. 

"oh.. thanks sir... but what is this?" said Sora and bowing to him.. She smiles..

"i dont know about it.. i just received a task to hand it to you.." 

"oh okay... thanks... be careful sir.." said Sora... after handshaking with Kim In Hwan.. Sora waves her hands after Kim In Hwan dissapear from her sight...

Sora opens the envelope.. looking at it curiously... 

"what is it??" thought herself....

"tickets?" said her... "SJ World Tour SS4 in Seoul.." she reads its slowly... 

"who gave it to me?? Sungmin oppa??" thought herself... Suddenly, her phone is ringing....

"Hello.."greets Sora...

"Sora-ya..." a guy voice on the line...

"Sungmin oppa..."

"ne.. what are you doing??" asks Sungmin...

"i have my break right now.. wae??"

"anieya.. do you already get the tickets??" asks Sungmin.. 

Now, Sora more clear who gave the tickets to her... He is Sungmin...

"ne..  i already receive it... thanks oppa.. but you dont have to do this..." said Sora...

"its okay Sora-ya.. i think you never see me live in concert before this.. so.. i think i should invite you..."

"oppa.."

"you must come okay.." said him... "i have give you many tickets... so, you can bring your friend too okay..." said Sungmin full of hopes...

"okay oppa.. see you there..."

"good Sora-ya.. i have to go.. see you.. bye..." the line is disconnected..

Sora decided to go with her friends.. together.. after Jinwoon finishing his competition... 

************************************************************************************************************************

"wow! deabak!!" said all of them.. hugging and rejoicing... Jinwoon won the 1st place of the competition...

"congrats! i knew that you will win.." said Sora.. smiling... showing her white teeth...

"thanks Sora-ya.. this is because of you too.. you always made good comments and supports me always.." said Jinwoon.. thankful to Sora...

"no need to thank me.. its all your efforts.. btw... lets go!" said Sora..

"where??" asks Jinwoon...

"just follow us.. its time for you to watch other performance.." said Sora.. dragging Jinwoon's arm and So Yool's arm... 

"Lets go guys!" shouts Sora.. excited...

After one hour of waiting... Sora and her friends manage to get inside the concert... 

"wow! so many people here!" said Yeon Joo...

"yes... lucky us.. since we get the best place to sit.." said Soo Young..

"oh! its really clear to see from here!" said Kim Jisu..

"what so special about SJ??" asks Jinwoon.. 

"you dont like SJ dont you??" asks Soo Young looking at Jinwoon..

"nope.. i love wonder girls.." answer him with a sweet smile.. Soo Young knocks Jinwoon's head..

"ouch! what are you doing??" asks Jinwoon angrily..

"shhh.. guys... come on.. dont fight.." said Sora.. trying to comfort her friends..

"yes.. we come here to enjoy ourselves.." said So Yool.. backing up Sora..

"hey.. its Super Junior.. the concert starts!" shouts the audience....

Sora can see all the audience with the sapphire blue lightsticks.. some of them also carry banners... supporting Super Junior... from the audience sit.. Sora can see SJ.. especially Sungmin... and of course.. someone that she really miss those days... Leeteuk.. SJ looks full of energetic and charismatic on the stage... making all the fans shout crazily for them...

"wow.. they are so cool..." said Yeon Joo....

For two hours they are so focus watching the performance.. until the time for Super Junior having a segment with fans...

"okay..now..  we wanna invite a fan on stage to dance with Super Junior..." said Leeteuk.. looking at the audiences.. they are screaming loudly... 

"oppa... me! oppa me.." shouts them... 

but Leeteuk's eyes caught someone not far from him...

"Sora-shi??" thought Leeteuk.. "she is here??" 

"Leeteuk-shi..." said Donghae.. calling for Leeteuk..

"ne Donghae-shi..."

"i wanna choose the lucky fan.." said Donghae... then.. the situation more chaos... all of SJ members wanna choose too... 

"okay.. lets play rock-paper-scissor.." suggest Siwon..

"okay..." said all of them..

At the end.. Sungmin won..

"yes!" said Sungmin.. He already decided to choose someone from the beginning...

Sungmin walks to the audience place... SJ members are curious to know who will Sungmin choosen to be on the stage.. the audience are going crazy...

From Sora's side.. Sora is nervous suddenly.. Sungmin is walking towards her.. and smile brightly.. 

"omo.. what should i do?? Sungmin oppa is walking towards me.." said Sora...

Sungwin walks towards Sora.. giving his hand to her... 

"oppa.." whispers Sora slowly.. "trust me.." said him.. from far.. Leeteuk is burn in jealousy... "Sungmin must be plan all this.." thought him..

"wow.. daebak! its that Sora-shi??" asks Donghae...

Sungmin and Sora walks on the stage together.. holding their hands.. audiences are screaming...

"may i ask what is your name??" asks Leeteuk... pretending..

"Kang Sora.." answer Sora short.. no courage to look at SJ... nervous so much..

"very pretty name.. just like you Sora-shi.." praises Leeteuk...

"Do you like Super Junior??" asks Kyuhyun..

"ne.." answer Sora shyly...

"Do you Super Junior dance??" asks Eunhyuk..

"yes.. but i dont know how to dance.." answer Sora honestly...

"we can teach you.. but you have to follow us okay.." said Eunhyuk.. "guys.. lets do it.."

"music please..." said Shindong.... SJ starts to dance.. and Sora follows their steps shyly... her white face is turned red...

Its really awkward for Sora to dance with the boys.. 

"wow!! daebak!!!" Sora's friend is chanting for Sora... 

"not bad Sora-shi.. good!" praises Siwon... Siwon tries to hug Sora but Leeteuk and Sungmin stop him immediately..

"what are you doing??" asks themto Siwon  with high tone.. 

"thanks.." said Sora to SJ.. bowing at them.. 

"let me send you back to the sit.." said Donghae...

"no.. no.. no.." said them.. Sora laughs...

"anieya.. its okay.. i will get going by myself..." said her and smile.. She walks down to the stage... back to her sit...

At her sits.. She can heard audience at her back are talking about her...

"just ignore them... they just envy you.." said Jinwoon.. comforting Sora... Sora just nods her head...

"So, how do you felt being on the stage with them??" asks Jinwoon curious.. 

"nervous...." answer her short..

"its because of Leeteuk-shi??" ask Jinwoon straight to the point... Sora looks at Jinwoon.. 

"how did he know about Leeteuk??" thought her...

"i'm your friend Sora-ya..." said Jinwoon.. reading her mind...

When the concert ends... SJ manager, Kim In Hwan invite them to meet SJ.. at first Sora tries to reject the invitation but when Soo Young persuade her.. and then, she agreed to meet them....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. already update a new chapter today.. oh.. its a really long chapter i think.. sorry.. maybe this chapter is quite bored... i will try my best for the next chapter... 

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness