A Place Together - Han River

Love Encounter

Leeteuk walks around Han River... his eyes is looking everywhere.. looks like searching for someone.... and then a few minutes after... he bumps with someone..

"Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk to someone that passing by beside him a few seconds ago..

"huh??" said Sora.. turns her body facing the guy that calling her... the guy is wearing black jacket and a cap.. covering his face... but looking at the dimple of him.. she can recognize him..

"Leeteuk-shi??"

"ne.. just coincidence right? what are you doing here??" ask Leeteuk.. his eyes is glancing at Sora.. seems that something is bothering her right now...

"just take a night walk..." answer Sora with a smile... but Leeteuk knows that the smile is hiding something.. "urm... what about you Leeteuk-shi??"

"me?? i'm taking a night walk too.. hihi.." answer Leeteuk with a laugh.. the truth is.. he wanna sees Sora here.. luckily.. he finds her tonight!

"let's have a sit.." said Leeteuk.. showing the bench near them.. Sora just nods her head... following Leeteuk to the bench...

Sora is looking at ground.. playing with her feet.. her mind is elsewhere... 

"are you okay Sora-shi??" ask Leeteuk... he knows that something is bothering the girl infront him right now...

"ne.. i'm just fine.."

They just silence between them.. 

"Sora-shi... i knew that something happen to you... just tell me.. maybe i can help you.." said Leeteuk.. broke the silence between them... He turns Sora towards him... lift up her chin.. looks at her eyes... her eyes are teary... 

"are you alright??" asks Leeteuk again... Sora shook her head... 

"just cry... i will lend my shoulder for you today.. you might feel better after crying.." Leeteuk pull down Sora's head on his shoulder gently.. give her some space to cry....

"are you feel much better now??" asks Leeteuk again... Sora is facing him.. nods her head..

"ne.. thanks Leeteuk-shi.. i'm getting much better..." said Sora.. Leeteuk wipes Sora's tears using his thumb... realising the situation.. Sora moves her face a little bit...

"thanks.." said her short.. 

"Leeteuk-shi.." Sora calls Leeteuk gently.. facing towards him..

"ne.. Sora-shi..."

"do you have any schedule tomorrow??" asks Sora..

"ne.. my schedule will start at 8am.. wae??" asks Leeteuk back to her..

"anieya.. just asking.." said Sora..

"tell me Sora-shi..." Leeteuk holds Sora's shoulders... again.. make Sora is facing him..

"urm.. can you spend the whole night with me??" Sora blurted out what in her minds..

"huh??" Leeteuk a little bit shock... but then, he smiles...

"i will.." said him agree to be with Sora the whole night...

"really??" asks Sora to Leeteuk for confirmation...

"yes.. but with one condition.." said Leeteuk..

"what??" 

"i will ask for repay.."

"what it is??" 

"urm.. secret.. will tell you next time.. when we meet again.."

"okay... call!" said Sora.. Leeteuk laughs.. the girl infront him is really special.. just in few minutes.. her mood is changing...

The night is getting deeper.. with laughs and smiles between them.. until Sora fall asleep on Leeteuk shoulder... its really a beautiful image to see... just like a loving couple when they are together..

Leeteuk looks at every inches of Sora's face... He is smiling.. He touches Sora's soft cheeks gently.. then, he blushes.. 

"i wonder if she remember me.." Leeteuk asks himself.. remembering the incident that happen to Sora... He was the one that found her stolen bag..

"mianhe.. Sora-shi..." said Leeteuk.. then, he gives a kiss on Sora's forehead... 

"you're beautiful..." whisper Leeteuk slowly to Sora... Sora startles a little bit... but still sleep.. Leeteuk smiles.. He hugs Sora to make her warm.. and closes his eyes.. remembering this moments.. how he wishes to stop the time... just for both of them...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys.... how about two chapters that i release early today? oh my.. its getting long i think.. XDDDDDD

so how about Sungmin??? what happen to him? 

which one will Sora choose? Leeteuk true feeling??

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness