Popularity Arisen

Love Encounter

"Wow.. Donghae-hyung!" shouts Kyu when he enters the dorm.. he is holding a magazine...

"wae??" asks Donghae while his eyes is stuck watching television..

"you are in the magazine.. cover page..." said Kyu... 

"where?? where??" ask everyone.. they are surrounding Kyuhyun.. looking at the magazine..

"when was the picture was taking??" ask Donghae when Kyu gives the magazine to him..

Leeteuk and Sungmin are looking at the magazine.. from behind Donghae's back...

"its that... Sora-shi???" asking both of them....

"ne.. thats her.. pretty right.. i dont expect that the pictures comes out so well.." said Donghae.. praising himself..

"geez! i think Sora-shi is the one that making you looks better in that pictures.." said Kyuhyun with his mouth full of food... such an evil maknae!

"what were Sora-shi doing there, Donghae-ya??" asks Sungmin to Donghae..

"she was my partner in my new CF.. it will be on broadcast soon! you guys can watch it.." said Donghae with a smile..

"and.. she is one hot girl!" Donghae smirks.. looking at Leeteuk and Sungmin...

"i dont know that Sora interested being in entertainment industry..." asks Sungmin to himself...

"me too.." said Leeteuk..

"what did you say hyung??" asks Sungmin..

"oh.. nothing..." said Leeteuk.. he get up from the couch and enters his bedroom... he picks up his phone on the drawer.. and send a text message to someone.. to be specific.. the girl is Sora... at the same time.. Sungmin also send a text message to Sora....

************************************************************************************************************************

Sora is waiting her turns to do some photoshoot... she also taking a job as part time model.. she has to work hard to climb to the top... Sora looks at her phone.. two messages received!

"from who??" she asks herself.. She opens her phone inbox...

"Sungmin oppa??" Sora read Sungmin's text message..

"Sora-ya.. can we meet tonight??"

"I'm really busy right now... what should i do??" Sora is thinking hard.. then, she reads the next message.. its from Leeteuk...

"Sora-shi.. can we meet tonight at our usual place Han River??" Sora read Leeteuk's message..

"omo.. what happen with this two guys actually??" asks Sora in confusion... after few minutes.. Sora reply their message.. and put the phone back in her bag...

"works come first!" said her... with full of confidence.. She doing her photoshoot....