The Unite of 2 Hearts

Love Encounter

"Saranghae Sora-shi..." said Leeteuk calmly... without any hesitation... looking at Sora with strong gaze.. with his fluttering heart...

"huh?? what are you saying??" asks Sora... she kind feels like she is dreaming when she heard Leeteuk said "i love you" to her...

"Saranghae Sora-shi..." repeats Leeteuk... his expression is really serious...

"are you try to make a joke with me Leeteuk-shi???" asks Sora... her expression is stiff.. its not a good time to joke something that related to her inner feelings... 

"anieya... i'm serious Sora-shi... i dont have any intention to joke with you.." 

"really???"

"ne.. Sora-shi..."

Sora sits at the bench... looking up to the sky... its a full moon tonight... She takes a deep breath... Leeteuk sits beside her.... waiting for her answer..

"wae??" asks Leeteuk...

"why me Leeteuk-shi?? i thought that you like female idol??" asks Sora back to Leeteuk...

"anieya... i dont have any feelings towards them.. its just my job.. to be honest... itsa burden when you have to carry ladies man image in myself in this industry..." explains Leeteuk... "and.... I dont know... i think its kind of fate when i met you again and again..." continues him...

"me too.." said Sora slowly... like whispering.. but still can be heard by Leeteuk...

"what??" asks Leeteuk.. 

"nothing.." said Sora short.. she is blushing... Leeteuk can see how blush she is... He smiles.. Leeteuk doesnt need any answer from Sora...

"Sora-shi.. everytime i met you... my heart was beating fast... day by day.. my love towards you are getting stronger... but i dont know how to express it to you... cause i think my image as a hallyu star might burden you..." said him... 

"i understand it Leeteuk-shi..." said Sora.. "its not easy being someone like me.. i have nothing.. i just a newbie in this industry.." Sora looks at the ground.. feels how small herself is in entertainment industry...

"but i will protect you.. as long as you wanna be with me.. we can face it together Sora-shi.. no need to be afraid..." said Leeteuk with confidence... then.. he streches his hand towards Sora.. with a smile...

"wanna face it together with me??" asks Leeteuk..

Sora looks at Leeteuk's face.. his serious expression... his meaningful eyes looking at her... Sora's eyes and Leeteuk's eyes meet for few seconds... but thats enough to convince Sora about Leeteuk inner feelings...

Slowly.. Sora holds Leeteuk's hand and smiling.. She just nods shyly...

"thanks.. i'm promise you that i will protect you and our relationship... will you trust me... Sora-ya??" asks Leeteuk remove the formality between them..

"ne.. Leeteuk-shi..." but seems that Sora is still awkward..

"you should call me oppa.. Sora-ya... again.." said Leeteuk.. "Sora-ya..." Leeteuk's calls Sora with his gently voice...

"ne... op..oppa.." answer Sora shyly... still awkward for her...

"aigoo... you are so cute..." said Leeteuk..

Sora become more blushes... 

"ah..." Sora looks at her watch... its already 10pm.. "i should go now..." said Sora... 

"wae??" asks Leeteuk.. He still wanna be with her... 

"mianhe oppa.. i should go home now.. there are many guests come to my house today.." explains Sora..

"urm.. arasso.." answer Leeteuk understanding the situation... "but let me send you to your home..." continues him..

"huh?? you wanna send me home oppa?? no... its okay oppa.." said Sora...

"nope.. listen to me okay.. we will walk together until we reach your home.. no need to worry... trust me.. your are my priority now.." said Leeteuk strict and full of concern...

"Lets go..." said Leeteuk.. holding Sora hands... They are walking together... with fluttering heart...

"Oppa... why do you like me??" asks Sora when they are walking together...

"anieya.. i dont like you..." answer Leeteuk.. Sora widened her eyes.. shocked!

"i love you Sora-ya..." continues Leeteuk.. full of sincerity and expression... "i dont need any reasons for loving you.. as long as my heart can feels it.. its enough for me... meeting you by any chance.. its the grateful moment in my life..." continues Leeteuk with his blushes face...

"Oppa..." said Sora...

"ne... Sora-ya..."

"I love you too..." said Sora slowly.. her voice is stuttering... 

Leeteuk stops.. looking at Sora eyes... He holds Sora's shoulder... turns her body... facing him... Slowly... Leeteuk come closer to Sora... his face and Sora's face just a few inches...

Sora closes her eyes... she can feel the warm of Leeteuk lips when its touches hers... full of intimacy... Slowly she opens her eyes...

"I love you.." Leeteuk whispers to her ear... Sora smiles... tonight is a beautiful night for them.. 

and then.. Leeteuk kisses her again..