Unexpected Kiss

Love Encounter

Leeteuk is smiling while lying on his bed... he looks happy... he touches his lips.. and continues to smile... his heart beats fast... 

"Kang Sora-shi..." he said slowly... 

************************************************************************************************************************

BAMMMMMMM!

Sora fell when SJ fan pushed her... Leeteuk tried to hold her from fell down.. but... at the same time... Leeteuk lost his balance and fell down together with Sora... 

Sora fell on the top of Leeteuk... and what most shocked both of them... Their lips met each each other.. unexpectedly... 

"chup!" the small sounds can be heard two of them.. luckily.. the hoodie from Sora jacket covered their faces from other eyes... so, they cant see what happened to both of them... like a jolt through their body... its stand for few minutes.. their mind were blank.. neither one of them move...

"Sora-ya... are you alright??" said Sungmin and other... tried to hold her up from the top of Leeteuk's body...

"er..... i'm just fine.." she get back to reality... tries her best to stand up again... same as Leeteuk.. we can se both of them.. were blushing..

"are you alright?" asks Leeteuk to Sora... Sora just nods.. she cant look at Leeteuk's face... no courage at all! her hearts beat fast suddenly.. 

"thanks..." said Sora to all... "lets go guys.. its late.." All of them leave themselves... waving their hands...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Sora touches her lips... that was her first kiss... and... it was happening with someone that she never knew before this.. someone that she never love... but it was a big impact for her.... she feels her heart... its still beating fast everytime she remembers the kiss moment....

"what happen to me???" asks herself while looks at the mirror... she can feel the heat on her face... a minute then.. she shook her head... and patting her cheek... 

"wake up! you should not think about this anymore!" said Sora again to herself... She washes her face and goes to bed... a sweet dream comes to her.. a very beautiful angel...

The next morning.. she wakes up with a smile on her face..

"who was he??" asks Sora to herself... such a beautiful dream she had last night...

_______________________________________________________________________________

i'm a little bit sad today.. i dont know how to cheer up myself... hope you guys will enjoy this chapter ^^ i release it early for you guys... but sorry it just a short chapter...