This Girl is Mine

Love Encounter

Sungmin gives Sora a bottle of water to drinks... They have a brak for one hour.. Now Sora and Sungmin are working on together in the same musical.. since Sora already finished her new movie filming... Sora wanna challenge herself being in musical...

Sungmin got an offer to be in the musical... So, he suggested Sora to join the audition.. Luckily, she succeed in the audition.. She already discussed with Leeteuk about the musical.. and he encouraged her to attend the audtion.. but when he found out that Sungmin also in the same musical.. his jealousy explodes...

About Leeteuk and Sora relationship.. only their families know.. even SJ members and Sungmin didn't know about them.. they decided to keep it as a secret for sometimes... Even Leeteuk is busy.. he will find sometime to meet Sora once a week.. spending some times together... just for her... Sora really understand Leeteuk so much... he such a workaholic..

Since last week.. Sora was busy packing her stuff.. she already decided to move out from her family house for her career... she wanna be more independent.. and her parents already agreed and understood her...

"Sora-ya... are you sure you wanna moves out from your family house??" asks Sungmin...

"ne.. oppa..." answer Sora short.. she drinks to reduce her thirsty...

"wae??" asks Sungmin full of curiousity...

"oppa... i'm already grown up.. i wanna be independent... its also for my own sake in my career.." explains Sora...

"arasso... so, when you will move out??" 

"next week.." answer her...

"i will help you.. i will asks other SJ members together too..." said Sungmin with a smile...

"really?? okay oppa... thanks..." said Sora...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Leeteuk carries the boxes to the bedroom... "what are you doing??" asks Leeteuk to Sora..

"i'm hanging my clothes..." answer Sora short without looking at Leeteuk that lying on her bed...

"why you bring so many stuff here??" asks Leeteuk while playing with Sora's pillow yellow duck...

Sora stops from doing her job.. She lies besides Leeteuk on the bed... lying on his chest..

"oppa... of course all these are important... you gave it to me right..." said Sora... Leeteuk smiles.. playing with her hairs.. the smell of the fragrance from Sora's hair.. making Leeteuk's heart is beating fast...

Suddenly... the door bell is ringing... both of them get up from the bed...

"let me see who are coming..." said Leeteuk... He opens the door... seems that people infront of the door are surprised to see Leeteuk...

"leeteuk-hyung.. what are you doing here???" asks Sungmin curiously..

"it should be Sora-shi's house right??" said Eunhyuk behind Sungmin..

"ne.. its Sora-shi house.. come in.." invite Leeteuk..

"looks like you are the owner of this house hyung-ah.." said Kyuhyun...

"where is Sora-shi??" asks Sungmin.. They are looking at every corner of the house..

"woah! its really a beautiful apartment.." said Donghae..

"Sora-shi is in her bedroom.. wait a minute.. i will call her.." said Leeteuk.. "you guys just have a sit okay.."

"Sora-ya.. Sungmin and others already come.." shouts Leeteuk..

"ne oppa... wait a minute..." answer Sora...

"oppa??? could it be both of you..." before Donghae could finish his sentence.. Leeteuk already cut his sentence..

"ne... both of us in a relationship right now...." explains Leeteuk with a smile...

"waoh!!" all of them surprised! at the same time Sora comes out to join them...

"yah! Sora-ya.. how could you didn't tell me??" scolded Sungmin to Sora.. he pinches Sora chubby cheek...

"ouch! Sungmin oppa.. its hurts!" said Sora... she touches her red cheek... 

"yah! Sungmin-ah.. what are you doing with my girlfriend??" scolded Leeteuk to Sungmin.. He touches Sora's cheek and give a peck on her cheek... Sora's face is red.. she didn't expect that Leeteuk will kiss her infront of his friends..

"yah!!! hyung-ah!! its too much okay!" said all of them angrily...

"i really hate when Leeteuk hyung do that infront of us.." said Kyuhyun...

"urm.. guys.. make it yourselves comfortable.. i will prepare something for all of you..." said Sora.. leaving all of them in the living room.. She goes to the kitchen.. prepares some food and snacks for her guests..

"anyways.. congrats hyung-ah.." wish all of them..

"thanks.." said Leeteuk

"she is such a nice girl.. dont hurt her.. you are lucky to have her.." said Sungmin.. his eyes are teary..

"mianhe Sungmin-ya.." said Leeteuk.. Sungmin pats Leeteuk back..

"its okay.. She loves you anyway... i'm just fine.." said Sungmin with a smile..

Sora comes with a lots of food and drinks... 

"woah!!! its look delicious.." said Kyu.. his mouth is watering...

"we still dont eat our lunch yet..." said Eunhyuk..

"thanks Sora-shi..." said Donghae... Leeteuk smiles.. he really understand s habit.. they eat a lot..

Sora looks at Sungmin.. "Sungmin oppa... mianhe..." said her..

"wae??" asks Sungmin..

"i'm keeping secret about our relationship from you.." explains Sora..

"its alright Sora-ya.. as long as you are happy.. i'm happy too.. let me know if leeteuk-hyung hurt you okay.." said Sungmin.. he caress Sora's hair like a little sister.. Sora wipes her tears and hugs Sungmin...  

"okay enough!" said Leeteuk.. pull Sungmin away from Sora.. he is jealous right now.. Leeteuk expression is priceless.. making everyone laughs..

**********************************************************************************************************************

"oppa.. what are you doing here??" asks Sora when she saw Leeteuk at the balcony.. She is backhugging him..

"i'm looking at the stars.. the sky is so beautiful right with those stars..." said Leeteuk.. 

"ne.. oppa.." answer Sora short... Leeteuk hugs Sora tightly.. like he dont wanna losing her... Sora close her eyes..

"oppa.." Sora calls Leeteuk..

"ne Sora-ya.."

"can you stay here tonight??" asks Sora..

"urm.. mianhe Sora-ya.. tomorrow.. i have schedule early in the morning.."explains Leeteuk.. Sora pouts her face for seconds..

"urm.. its okay if you cant.." said Sora.. Leeteuk smiles... he knows that Sora will understand him.. Sora is not that type of girl that sulking when her boyfriend cant spend more times with her.. She is really mature.. that why Leeteuk feels grateful to have Sora in his life..

Leeteuk turns Sora closer to him.. Sora closes her eyes.. Leeteuk kisses Sora's forehead.. then, he moves his lips down to her nose.. and ended up to Sora's soft peach lips... he kisses her full of tendecy and love... their heart are fluttering...

"I love you Sora-ya.." whispers Leeteuk to Sora's ear.. Sora smiles... 

"I love you too Teuk oppa.." said Sora.. she kisses Leeteuk.. without any hesitation.. 

This girl is mine and this guy is mine forever...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys.. finally.. i already finish my ff - LOVE ENCOUNTER.. i think... i took almost a month to finish this ff.. thanks for all readers who stayed with me from the beginning of this ff until the end.. thanks for some ideas and comments.. thanks for supporting me always...

please looking forward for my new ff "Masquerade"

thank you so much.. *bow...

and sorry if my ff is not good enough... 

to: echalovable.. thanks for your idea.. i'm using it in this chapter ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness