Minor Role - Big Impact

Love Encounter

Sora is really nervous... Today is her first time shooting for a CF... she doesn't expect that its really fast that she received an offer to be in a CF... it is a good start.. she must use this opportunity... she wanna do her best since her parents already agreed to let her be an actress... even just a minor role... she would done her best...

************************************************************************************************************************

"Sora-ya..." calls her dad while looking at her... her mom just looks down on the floor... Sora feels sad when she looks at her mom... She really feels sorry what had she done...

"ne appa...." answer Sora's short...

"we already discuss about this... me and your mom.. will give our permissions to let you follow your dream..." said her dad... Sora's mom is teary... even its hard for her to let her daughter be in entertainment industry.. but she think that will be the best for her.. a chance in a lifetime...

"huh?? appa... omma really??? really?? you let me do this??" ask her for confirmation..

"ne Sora-ya... as long as you take care of yourself.. we will trust you... do your best.." said her mom.. Sora is crying because she is happy.. She hugs her parents.. showing her gratitude towards them..

"thanks omma.. appa.. i'm promise... i will do my best!" said her... her parents pat her slowly.. they are crying too... but they think everything will be fine later...

"do your best okay.. we will support you always..." said them...

************************************************************************************************************************

Sora is sitting on the chair that provided... She is reading the storyline of the CF... somehow... she is waiting for his partner in the CF...

"Kang Sora-shi..." the director is calling her...

"ne.. sir..." She walks towards the director.. The director is talking with a guy.. seems that the guy is familiar...

"he must be my partner in this CF.." thought herself..

"Sora-shi.. this is Donghae-shi... do you know him right.. he is one of the SJ member..." said the director... introduces Sora with Donghae.. Donghae just smile... He streches his hand towards Sora..

"Hello.. Sora-shi.." said Donghae..

"oh.. hello Donghae-shi.. nice to meet you..." said Sora..

"okay.. i will let both of you to get more comfortable with each other.. shooting will starts in 10 minutes..." said the director while patting Donghae's back.. then, he leaves both of them alone...

"have a sit.." said Donghae..

"we already meet before this right?" asks Donghae broke the awkwardness between them..

"ne.. at Kona Beans..." answer Sora short.. 

"drinks??" said Donghae.. giving Sora a bottle of water to let out her nervousness...

"thanks.."

"dont worry.. you will be just fine.." said Donghae.. showing his support towards Sora...

"So.. how you get this role?" asks Donghae...

"I just attend an audtion in my school a month ago.. and being accepted to be in a talent agency.. thats why i am here today... this is my first role since i entered this industry..." explains Sora with a smile...

"wow! you must be great!" praises Donghae.. Sora laughs..

"anieya... i'm just a newbie.. compare to you.. since you are Hallyu Star.."

"i'm not good either.." said Donghae... he really down to earth...

"Okay... shooting will be start in 5 minutes.. are you guys ready??" said the director...

"yes!" answer both of them...

The director is giving some instruction... both of them are listening careful..

"Sora-ya.. you can do it! fighting!" reminds Sora to herself... hope everything will be fine.. 

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. i'm releasing two more chapters... hehehe.. how about it?? its good or bad?? ^^

wow... recently.. i love to edit pictures.. and its come out like that.. XDDDDD

its useful sometimes.. put i cant edit pic to make kissing scene.. tats bad right.. =="

since i release 4chapters today.. you should comments more! hehehe..

just joking.. enjoy reading guys.. 

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness