Confrontation Between Two Guys

Love Encounter

"Sungmin-hyung. so do you invite Sora-shi to our concert today??" asks Donghae to Sungmin...

"ne.. i'm the one who invite her to come.. since she never go to any concert before this.." said Sungmin while reading the magazine...

"oh.. do you like her??" asks Donghae again.. digging some secrets..

"urm.. to be honest i really like her since we were kids.."

"really???" asks all of them...

"she is pretty.. no wonder you like her.." said Kyu while playing his game.. 

Leeteuk is glancing at Sungmin.. He looks like he doesnt have any interest to listen to their conversation... but actually.. he is curious to know how far Sora and Sungmin relationship...

"i also confess to her a few days ago..." said Sungmin without looking at them.. 

Yesung is giving his turtle some food.... while Ryeowook is cooking ramen... they also seems surprised with Sungmin statement... Leeteuk stunned!

"so.. Sungmin really confessed to her.." thought Leeteuk..

"then.. what happen hyung-ah??" asks Kyu.. stop playing his game for a while.. focusing on Sungmin... 

"she rejected me..." answer Sungmin calmly...

"woah!!!!" all of them shocked! more surprising from the first statement.. without anyone notice... someone is smiling... Leeteuk stands from his sit.. he goes to his bedroom.. leaving .. he doesnt need to know more.. so, he can sleep well tonight...

"wae hyung?? why she rejected you??" asks Ryeowook..

"She loves someone else..." answer Sungmin... 

"you must be hurt right??" asks yesung showing his concern..

"anieya.. i'm just fine... she told me that she also liked me too but when i said i like her as a sister.. she decided to stop like me.." explains Sungmin...

"you are one tough guy hyung-ah..." praises Donghae.. pats slowly Sungmin back... encourages him...

"thanks guys!" said Sungmin.. he smiles.. "i'm just fine.. no need to worry about me..."

"if i were you.. i also will like her.." said Eunhyuk.. 

"yah! what are you thinking about hyuk-ah?!" scolds Donghae....

"wae??" asks Eunhyuk back to Donghae.. but before Donghae could answer Eunhyuk.. Someone phone is ringing...

Sungmin looks at the couch... Its Leeteuk's phone... 

"ah.. Leeteuk-hyung forgot to bring his phone.." said Ryeowook..

"i will give it to him..." said Sungmin.. he picks up the phone and goes to Leeteuk bedroom.. he knocks his door.. but no answer from him... until the phone is stop ringing... 

"its stop already..." said Sungmin while looking at Leeteuk phone.. but then his eyes are widening when he looks at the wallpaper phone...

"its that..." before Sungmin finishing his sentence.. Leeteuk opens his door with sleepy face... he is yawning.. 

"hyung-ah.. are sleeping already??" ask Sungmin...

"ne.. i'm really tired today..." answer him... "wae??" asks him back to Sungmin.. 

"this is your phone.. someone was calling you few minutes ago..." answer Sungmin..

"oh.. thanks Sungmin-ya..." said him.. "i wanna get back to sleep..." continues Leeteuk with his sleepy face..

"hyung... wait a minute..." stop Sungmin before Leeteuk closes his door...

"wae??"

"the girl... the wallpaper in you phone..." said Sungmin... Leeteuk eyes widened..

"Sungmin already see it.." thought Leeteuk..

"its Sora-shi right??" asks him...

"Sungmin-ah.. i can explain this..." said Leeteuk calmly... "lets discuss this inside my room..." 

Sungmin enters Leeteuk bedroom... he sits on the chair near the keyboard... while Leeteuk sits on his bed...

"do you know Sora-shi??" asks Sungmin... "when??" 

"ne... i knew her before you introduced her to me at Kona Beans... i helped her when someone stole her bag at the market..." explain Leeteuk.. 

"then??"

"but on our first meeting.. i never knew her name.. until our second meeting at Kona Beans..." continues Leeteuk...

"but it didnt explain why you put her picture as a wallpaper in your phone..." said Sungmin... "do you like her??" asks him straight to the point.. looking at Leeteuk with a strong gaze...

"Sungmin-ah.. mianhe.. actually.. i really loves her.." answer Leeteuk without any hesitation..

"hyung-ah.. i thought you like the girl idol from that rookie group.." said Sungmin..

"anieya.. its just a rumour... i really love Sora-shi... after few times i met her accidently.. a strong feeling comes to me.. i can feels my heartbeat everytime i met her Sungmin-ah..."

"hyung.. Sora is such a kind, pure and innocent girl... she is not your type.." said Sungmin... 

"i dont know Sungmin.. i just love her..." said Leeteuk with a lower voice.. "and.. i'm really jealous when i saw you with her..." Leeteuk told his true feelings.. Sungmin burst into laughter...

"haha... hyung-ah.. its not so you!" said him.. "arasso... i get it now.. but...." Sungmin didn't finish his sentences.. making Leeteuk curious..

"but what??" asks Leeteuk looking at Sungmin...

"Sora-shi.. told me that she loves someone else..." exlpains him..

"what??" Leeteuk surprised.. another problems he had.. 

"so.. hyung-ah... you have to work hard then...." said Sungmin.. patting Leeteuk's shoulder...

"and... please... dont hurt Sora-shi... or else... i will hunt you..." said Sungmin.. leaving Leeteuk alone...

Leeteuk sighs heavily... lying on his bed... and thinking hard...

"looks like i will have to workhard tomorrow! fighting!" said Leeteuk... 

He takes out a paper and pen n starts to write until he fall asleep...

He is smiling.... maybe something good will happen tomorrow... but who knows??

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... sorry.. it took me a quite sometime to update this chapter... cause i dont have any idea.... but finally... i manage to update it... 

btw... i hope everything will get better for Fighting Junior No 2 - Eunhyuk... fighting! will update soon... pls looking forward for it! ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness