In My Heart

Love Encounter

Now... she is here.. a place where she can find a peace... Han River... She takes a deep breath.. looking at the sky at night.. such beautiful stars up there...

Sora is sitting at the bench... her eyes are searching for someone... someone that always she met everytime she goes to Han River.. she is waiting for him... 

After 12midnight... there are no sign that he will come... Suddenly... Sora feels sad... "why i cant stop thinking about him? why i'm always search for him?? and why i'm missing him all the time??" she is asking herself...

Thats is called LOVE! Sora admits that she is already falling in love with someone that she never knew before - Leeteuk... now.. she becomes more clear about her own heart.. The one and only - Leeteuk...

But at the same time... she afraid... Leeteuk might be a player.. he has too many girls around him... she might get hurt again... Sora sighs... its will not be easy for her.. she has nothing... She walks to her home with a complicated feelings....

************************************************************************************************************************

Since today her schedule will start at 6pm.. Sora decided to attent her morning class as usual.. to meet up her friends.... having some chit chat with them..

At the cafeteria.. They all talks a lot of stories.. Sora also shared her stories being in the entertainment world.. 

"Sora-ya... i already compose one new song... can u give some comments??" ask Jinwoon to Sora.. Sora is the closest friend to him.. thats why he always wanna Sora be the first person to listen to his song.. Sora always gives good comments to him.. encourages him to write better songs..

"sure!" said Sora with a smile... she really excited! 

Jinwoon starts to paly his guitar and sing... he is really full of emotions and expressions... attracts all the students at the cafeteria to look at him... he looks so cool.. no wonder Jinwoon has a lots of admire... hehe

After finishing his singing.. a loud applauses from everyone... 

"wow! daebak!!!" said Sora... "this is the best song that i ever heard from you.." 

"really???" asks Jinwoon..

"of course!" said Sora.. giving high five to Jinwoon.. 

"thanks Sora-ya.. i wanna enter a competition this weekend... i hope i will win with this song.." said Jinwoon full of hopes...

"dont worry.. you will be doing great.. trust me.." said Sora..

"ne Jinwoon.. Sora is right... we will come to support you this weekend.." supports So Yool..

"thanks guys.." said Jinwoon.. showing his cute smile.. He grateful to have them as friends..

"looks at this.." said Soo Young.. showing her laptop screen to her friends...

"what??" asks Yeon Joo... 

"it Super Junior... there are a lots of pictures of them at the airport today... they have a schedule in Japan today.. they arrive there early in the morning... " explain Soo Young while showing SJ airport fashion pictures to them...

"looks! sleepy Kyu..." they all laugh..

"yes.. he looks really sleepy.." said Yeon Joo...

"but.. yet.. they still cool.. as always.. especially the leader..." said Soo Young.. Sora just nods.. 

"urm.. thats why he didn't show up at Han River last night.." thought Sora...

"Sora-ya.. thats your Sungmin oppa.." said So Yool.. pointing at Sungmin picture..

"ne.. he is..." answer Sora short... She shows no interest to Super Junior... she is thinking about Leeteuk.. because last night she read about Leeteuk's article.. a scandal with a girl... She sighs.. 

"Leeteuk-shi is a hallyu star.. while me..." said Sora slowly... she sighs again and again..

"are you alright Sora-ya??" asks Jisu... 

"huh? urm.. i'm just fine.." denies Sora.. She takes the book infront her and read it.. but she cant focus... 

all that she can think is Leeteuk... Jinwoon and So Yool looks straight at Sora.. they know something is disturbing her... they eager to know about it!

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... sorry.. just 1 chapter for today... :(

and thanks to unnie mira.. i used ur idea for "sleepy kyu" in this chapter... XDDDDD

btw.. i already release a teaser for my new fanfic.. please looking forward for it.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness