Secret Admire

Love Encounter

Sora already started her new movie filming... She was nervous too much on her first day... Luckily.. her co-stars is really friendly.... 

Now.. its already a month... Sora is memorising her script.... she already practice her scene for today... a fight scene.. she wanna try doing the stunt by herself.... yet... she remembers about last night when she was practicing her near the Han River park...

************************************************************************************************************************

"ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sora shouts loudly... facing the Han River... luckily no one there in the midnight... She shouts again and again... until someone pats her shoulder from behind....

"Sora-shi..." Sora startles a little bit... She is in shocked! She puts her hands on her chest.. take a deep breath...

"mianhe Sora-shi.. i dont have any intend to scare you.." said Leeteuk... "mianhe.." said him again.. and again..

"its okay Leeteuk-shi... i'm just fine.. but please... never do it again.. my life will get shortened everytime like this.." said Sora while sitting on the bench near her...

Leeteuk also sits on the bench.. 

"what are you doing here??" asks Sora.. weird.. everytime she went to Han River.. she will meet Leeteuk... by any chance...

"i'm looking for you..." answer Leeteuk full of honesty... but the answer makes Sora bursts her laughs...She thought that Leeteuk just joking..

"wae??" asks Leeteuk...

"anieya.... Leeteuk-shi.. you really a sweet talker.." said Sora.... "no wonder you are good about women.." continues her... Leeteuk feels bitter..

"urm.. why are shouting?? something bothering you again??" asks Leeteuk.. He has been there for a while.. So, he was observing Sora from far.. until he decided to approach her...

"anieya... just practicing...." answer her...

"practice?? for what??"

"for my new film.... i will have my fight scene tomorrow.. so, i try to be in fight mood.. i also practice kicking and punching...." said Sora and giggles..

"oh!" Leeteuk surprises... "hope you will be fine tomorrow..." continues him...

Sora is looking at the sky... its so beautiful.. Leeteuk is looking at the sky too... while Sora is looking at the sky... Leeteuk is giving a peck on her cheek.. Sora shocks! She touches her cheek.. and looks at Leeteuk.. waiting for explanation..

Leeteuk startles.. He also in shocked.. He thought that he was dreaming.. that was spontaneous.. He must be out of his mind.. He thought himself..

"mianhe Sora-shi... " said Leeteuk... immediately... Leeteuk stands up from his sits... "i think i should get going.. i have schedule after this..."

"ooo.." said Sora.. her mind is blank as paper... Leeteuk leaves Sora alone at the bench... full of regrets...

"mianhe Sora-shi.. i cant control myself anymore.." said Leeteuk... at the same time.. he afraid that Sora will mad with him...

************************************************************************************************************************

"Kang Sora-shi??" said a voice from behind her... Sora turns her head to face the guy...

"ne.. its me... wae???" asks Sora to the guy infornt her...

"i have a parcel for you..." answer the guy while showing a medium box size to Sora..

"please sign here miss.." said the guy...

"okay.. but who is giving me this parcel??" ask Sora..

"i dont know miss... i just do my job..." 

"okay.. thanks.." said Sora.. She opens the medium box aftet the delivery guy leaves...

"waht is this??" asks Sora herself while open the parcel slowly...

"waoh!" said her.. surprises.. attracts her co-stars too.. now.. all of her co-stars surrouns her...

"wae?? wae?? what happen??" ask Min Hyo Rin...

"anieya.. just someone gave me this..." answer Sora.. showing her gift...

"Wow! its must be expensive!" said Kim Min Young...

The gift is body skin vitamin... "there is a note" said Park Jin Joo...

Sora reads it slowly... the note wrote..

"this is protect your beautiful skin... use it well.. good luck!"

"who give it to you?" asks Hyo Rin..

"i dont know unni.. i dont have any idea who is he..." answer Sora.. no one come across her mind about the gift...

"seems that you have a secret admire.." said Min Young...

"anieya.." denies Sora with laughs...

"ei... dont be like that..." said them... 

"just use it... its really useful..." said Kim Bomi.. Sora just smiles... She still holds the gift...

"i will..." said her.. She puts the gift in her bag... 

"who gave me that??" asks her... thinking hard about the person until the fiming start... 

"ah.. just forget about it.. back to work! fighting!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

two chapters today.. how was it??

do you like it??

i'm not promise that i will publish next chapter tomorrow or sooner.. since i will a little bit busy tomorrow.. but i will try my best.. 

thanks guys for all your comments... so funny! i really appreciate it ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness