Coffee Princes

Love Encounter

Sora is looking at her phone... Soo Young is calling her.. "geez! she is disturbing me again..." said Sora...

"Sora-ya!!!" shouts Soo Young on the line.. Immediately, Sora removes her phone far from her ear.. 

"ya!!! Soo Young-ah.. why are you shouting??!" said Sora angrily...

"mianhe.. Sora-ya.. lets get out together and grab some coffee in Kona Beans.." said Soo Young happily..

"Kona Beans???" asks Sora again..

"don't tell me that you never heard about it??" Soo Young question hit the jackpot.. Sora never heard about Kona Beans either.. 

"ne..." she answer short..

"aish.. its okay Sora-ya.. let's go there.. we will fetch you up at 7pm... you like americano right? i bet.. at Kona Beans.. the best americano you will taste!" said Soo Young while giggling in the phone..

"really?? its okay then.. see you guys at 7pm..." said Sora.. the line was disconnected after that... 

Sora turns off her laptop.. before Soo Young was calling her... she was watching Super Junior Full House... she goes to the bathroom.. clean up herself and choosing some comfortable outfit for her..

After asking permission from her parents.. Sora waits for her friends outside her house.... A few minutes after that.. a white car approaches near her.. it was her friends... She gets in the car.. So Yool drives to Kona Beans...

**********************************************************************************************************************

At Kona Beans.. There are many people around... lucky them.. since they already had friends to serve some sits for them..

"Jinwoon-ah! Jisu-ah!" said Yeon Joo.. calling for her friends.. There are Jinwoon and Jisu there.. they are in the same college but different major.. but they are close since in high school..

"Hi guys!" greets Jinwoon.. waving his hand to them.... They sits with them... 

"Wow! There are so many people today..." said So Yool broke the silence in the group..

"Yes! do you know Kona Beans are belong to Super Junior's mom??" asks Soo Young.. She knew a lot about Super Junior...

"really?" all of them shock! especially Sora.. she never knew that... She looks around the cafe... She saw Sungmin's mom.. She wanna greets her.. but when she thinks it twice.. its might be shameful if Sungmin's mom doesn't remember her....

Its totally a chaos outside Kona Beans... They are Super Junior's van parks not far from Kona Beans.. The boys enter the cafe with smiles.. waving their fans...

"Look! its Super Junior!" said So Yool.. 

All of them look at Super Junior once they enter the cafe... Sora doesn't miss the chance to see Sungmin.... SJ members help to serve the customer... the fans doesnt stop taking their pictures... One middle-age lady come apporoaches them to take order...

"This auntie is SJ Leeteuk's omma.."whispers Soo Young to Sora... Sora just nods.. She already knew a little bit about SJ leader, Leeteuk.. She thought that Leeteuk is very capable person to incharge the big group like Super Junior.. He is full of responsiblities...

Leeteuk's mom looks at Sora.. She smiles to her... same thing as Sora... She smiles too... after finishing list down their order... Leeteuk's mom goes to the cashier counter... 

"looks at the girl that... the one that wearing grey shirt..." whispers Leeteuk's mom to his son..."

"wae???" asks Leeteuk.. weirdly... why his mom tells him all this? He is not interested at all... but with heavy heart, Leeteuk looks at the girl.. That was the girl that he saw her a few days ago at the fansigning event in the college.. what are she doing here?? 

"She is beautiful.. has a pale skin... peach colour-lip.. has baby fat at her cheek and has dimple like you.. i already take a closer look..." said Leeteuk's mom... She giggles... for her.. that type of girl.. is most perfect to be her daughter-in-law.. and when she saw that girl... she has a vibe feeling about her...

Besides Leeteuk... are Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk.. They are eavesdropping Leeteuk and his mom conversations..

"who? who?" asks Donghae.. such a busybody...

"that girl.." said Leeteuk's mom... pointing her finger to Sora... all of them are looking at her...

"pretty and cute as well.." said Eunhyuk..

"but she is not Leeteuk-hyung type.." said Donghae... Leeteuk send a strong glare to him..

"urm.. Sora-ya???" said Sungmin... 

"huh?? Do you know her Sungmin-hyung??" asks Hae...

"of course... i know her.." said Sungmin walks toward Sora.. but then he turns back to them.. "wanna know her??" he asks them.. Eunhyuk and Donghae immediately nod their heads together... Leeteuk decides to just stay at the counter but his mom pushes him to follow Sungmin..

"i will take care the counter.." said Leeteuk's mom.. winks at Leeteuk.. Leeteuk just following them...

"Sora-ya.." greets Sungmin...

Sora turns her head... shocks! "huh?? Sungmin oppa??" 

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. its early still early right when i published this chapters.. i'm quite sleepy today... huhu.. btw.. even Park Jung Soo already enlisted in army.. i wish all the best for him.. and i will still contribute to our Teukso.. my love towards this couple will never fade away until the right times ties both of them.. ^^ see you guys soon in the next chapter!

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness