Meeting Super Junior

Love Encounter

It was like hitting the jackpot! Sora and her friends now are sitting with Super Junior members! 

"Sora-ya.. i didn't expect to see you here.." said Sungmin... he is smiling brightly..

"me too oppa... i'm glad to see you again..." said Sora full of honesty... Sora introduces her friends to Sungmin...

"nice to meet all of you... all of you already know us right?" ask Sungmin..

"ne.." answer all of them short...

"you're pretty... may i ask for you phone number?" said Eunhyuk to Sora..

"huh? who?? asks Sora again.. for confirmation...

"you.." answer Eunhyuk short.. looking straight to Sora.. making eyes contact...

Sora is blushing... no answer from her..

"geez! stop it Eunhyuk.. you will make her uncomfortable..." said Leeteuk with a serious tone.. Sungmin send a strong glance to Eunhyuk too...

The fact.. Sora is totally uncomfortable... She can feel that Leeteuk is staring at her for the whole time.. 

"Sora-ya.." said Sungmin... 

"ne oppa..."

"give me your phone.." 

"wae??" asks Sora dumbfounded with Sungmin request..

"just give me..." 

"okay.." She gives him her phone.. Sungmin dialled his number using Sora's phone... and save her number in his contact list...

"okay! done!" said Sungmin returning her phone...

"its difficult to call me Sora-ya?" 

"anieya oppa.. just a little bit busy..." lies Sora... the truth that she has no courages to call Sungmin...

"ehem..." Eunhyuk attracts some attenttion... Everyone is looking at him...

"are you okay Eunhyuk-shi??" asks Sora showing her concern...

"ne.. can you give me your number to me too??" asks Eunhyuk doesn't giving up.. Sora laughs... showing her dimple... Sungmin hits Eunhyuk's head! Eunhyuk is playful sometimes.. but all of them know that he is not serious..

"ya hyung-ah! its hurt!" said Eunhyuk... Donghae beside him helps him to pat his head.. such a caring brother..

Leeteuk stunned while looking at Sora's dimple from the closer look... "She is that girl!" thought himself.. everytime he looks at Sora.. He feels like he already met her before this.. he keeps looking at her.. now he confirms that Sora was the girl that he helped at the market...

Sungmin's omma comes to the table... serve the drinks to them.. she greets Sora and hugs her.. they have a little conversations since she is busy.. then, she walks away with a smile... All of them enjoy their drink.. 

"ouch!" said Sora.. her lips is burning... She totally forgot that it was hot americano... So Yool is giving her some tissue to wipe ...

"are you alright??" ask all of them... Sora just nods.. no answer from her.. She is dealing with her burning lips and tongue....

"drinks this.." said Leeteuk.. giving his ice chocolate to Sora.. but Sora hesitated..

"its okay..." said Leeteuk with a smile... Sora takes the drink from Leeteuk's hand.. and drinks it..

"thanks.. its much better right now..." said Sora...

"geez! you such a clumsy girl Sora-ya.." said Jinwoon.. drew laughters from all.. Sora pouts her face... 

"you still the same girl that i knew..." said Sungmin while caress Sora's hair.. Leeteuk takes back his ice chocolate and drinks it.. looking at Sungmin and Sora.. but he smiles.. he realises that indirect kiss happen when he drinks the ice chocolate.. the same straw that Sora use!

"erk.. what am i thinking??" Leeteuk shooks his head and leaves himself... seems that his heart beats fast! 

"Sungmin-hyung.. do you like Sora-shi??" ask Donghae straightforward.. making Sora blushes...

"of course i like her..." honest answer from Sungmin... but he added more.. he doesn't wanna Sora's understood his feeling even he likes her so much... "she is like my sister..."

After hearing that.. Sora feels hurt... but she tries her best to hold it in... at the time, Soo Young looks at her watch.. seems that they already late to go home.. tomorrow they still have classes..

"guys! lets go.... its already late..." said Soo Young... So Yool walks to the counter to pay but Sungmin stop her.. it was his treat... all of them thanks him...

"Sora-ya... see you again okay.." said Sungmin... Sora just nods and wear her hoodie jacket... She walks out from the cafe but at the same time Leeteuk at the door handling the fans.... Sora cant walks through the door... a fan is pushing her.. She loses her balance and..... 

BAMMMMM! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay.... what do you think that happen to Sora??? huhuhu.. ^^

what Leeteuk feels??? Sungmin likes Sora too?? 

oh.. its getting complicated i think.. kekekekke~

*i had a fever... T^T so, i wont update tomorrow.. sorry guys....

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness