A Beginning

Love Encounter

After taking his bath... Leeteuk has his breakfast with other SJ members...

"hyung-ah.. where were you going last night??" asks Wookie while applying jam on his toast...

"urm.. me?? i'm hang out with a friend.." answer Leeteuk short... his eyes is focusing on the food infront him... his face is more bright than usual day..

"do you have a new girlfriend hyung-ah???" asks Donghae...

"anieya... just a friend... i just met her..." 

"really??? so do you like her??? is she pretty??" ask Eunhyuk...

Leeteuk smiles... Sora's image appears in his mind...

"she is an angel..." Leeteuk answer making all of them burst in laughters...

"your words are so cheesy hyung-ah!" said Eunhyuk...

"please stop hyung!" said Shindong...

"me cant stand it either..." said Yesung while playing with his turtle..

"are you in love hyung??" asks Sungmin...

"i dont know..." said Leeteuk... he really doesnt understand either about himself.. his real feeling towards Sora... but yet.. he knows that he is happy everytime when he meet her...

************************************************************************************************************************

Kang Sora just lying in her bed the whole day... no intend to do anything... She skipped her classes today... Her eyes is looking at the ceiling.. then, slowly... she closes her eyes..

She opened her eyes.. beside her was Leeteuk... Leeteuk's arms was around her.. hugging her tightly.. She smiled! 

"thanks.." Sora whispered to Leeteuk ear's slowly..

Leeteuk moves a little bit... waking up himself... Leeteuk looks at his watch.. its 4am in the morning... He smiles when he sees Sora already wakes up..

"mianhe... i fell asleep too..." said Leeteuk..

"its okay... you look like a baby when sleep.. so cute.." Sora's words making Leeteuk blushes reddishly...

"urm.. Leeteuk-shi.. i think you should go now.. since you have schedule at 8am.. mianhe.. cause i'm disturbing your resting time..." said Sora... regretful what she did just now..

"its okay.. i'm happy to be with you... i can be with you for a whole day too.." said Leeteuk... Sora laughs... She know that Leeteuk just joking with her.. nothing serious...

"you know how to joke right?? thats why all the girls like you..." said Sora.. She read some articles about Leeteuk.. He is famous among female idols.. even Sora thinks that Leeteuk is a player... 

"anieya.. not all..." denies Leeteuk.. his throat feel bitter... 

"i should get going.." said Sora..

"wait...." said Leeteuk... he grabs Sora's wrist and he takes out his phone with his other hands.... "you will not leave until you give me your phone number..."

Sora smirks... "So, this how you tackle a girl??" said Sora while looking straight to Leeteuk's eyes..

"huh?? anieya... i'm not that type of guy.." answer Leeteuk.. releasing Sora's wrist slowly... turns his gaze away from Sora's eyes...

"okay.. i trust you..." said Sora... She leaves after giving Leeteuk her phone number...

"yes!" shouts Leeteuk... he is rejoicing.. it is lucky day for him..

Sora smiles from far while looking at Leeteuk... 

*********************************************************************************************************************

Knock! Knock! Sora gets up from her bed when she heard knocked on the door...

"Sora-ya... can you come out for a while.. we wanna have a talk with you...." said Sora's father... "we will waoting you at the living room.." continues her dad

"ne appa... i will be in there in a minute.." said Sora.. She is praying... hoping for something good.. hope her mom will give her permission n blessing...