Final Plan - Appearance of a Mysterious Guy

Love Encounter

Today is holiday for Chuseok Festival in Korea... everyone is enjoying themselves... Leeteuk is lying on his bed.. wearing his hanbok..

Too many guest that came to his house today.. he is tired.. He looks at the wall clock.. 

"ah.. i think.. this will be perfect timing..." said him.. He gets up from his bed.. and changes his casual clothes.. with a cap and yellow jacket.. to be specific.. the outfit that he wore when he met Sora for the first time..

He sneaks out from the guest and leaves them home.. He sends text to his sister..

"noona.. i go out for a while.. i have something to do.." He gets in his car and drives somewhere...

******************************************************************************************************************************

Sora opens the door... She is wearing her hanbok too.. She is so beautiful...

She thought another guests are coming.. maybe her mom or dad's friends.. but then... just a little boy infront of her house's door...

"hello little boy..." said Sora... bent down her knee to look at the boy... the boy just smile... "what are doing here??" asks Sora... They boy didnt answer... He just smiling.. then, he takes out a box and a card.. gives it to Sora..

"what are these??" ask Sora.. but the boy just smile... He signals Sora to come closer to him..

"wae??" asks Sora again.. weird with that little boy infront her... but Sora just follow him.. she went closer to the boy...

A quick peck on Sora's cheek from the boy.. Sora surprised.. but then.. Sora is smiling... showing her white teeth and dimple...

"thanks..." said Sora... The boy still smiling.. he still didnt say anything... Then, he waves Sora and leaves her...

"weird.." said Sora... She still stands at the door... opens the box that the boy gave her... it was korean rice cake.. 

"woah! its look delicious.." said Sora.. it was heart shape rice cake.. so cute!

"wonder who gave it to me.." thought herself.. Sora opens the card and read it..

"meet me at Han River.. - your secret admire a.k.a. mysterious guy-"

"who?? mysterious guy??" said Sora to herself.. "i wanna meet him.." decided her..

"omma.. appa... i will be back soon.." shouts Sora... wearing her hanbok... She leaves the house and go to Han River... her heart curiously wanna know who was the person that always sent her a lots of beautiful and romatic stuff...

Sora arrives at the Han River... Her eyes are searching for someone... then, she find someone.. a guy that wearing yellow jacket... he is looking at the Han River panoramic... Sora just can see his back from far... Sora decides to come closer to him...

"my life savior??? its that you??" asks Sora...

"ne.. its me Sora-shi... also your secret admire as well as your mysterious guy.." said that guy when turning his body towards Sora...

Sora stunned! She is speechless... her eyes are looking straight to the guy.. without any blink... So, do the guy infront her... He also speechless when looking at Sora.. 

"She is beautiful when wearing hanbok.." thought the guy... then he smiles..

"You looks pretty tonight... especially when wearing hanbok.." praises him...

"er.. th... tha..nks.. Leeteuk-shi...." answer Sora nervously...

so... they finally meet.. without any words.. they just looking at each other for a long time... pull out some strength and courages... until they can feels how fast their heartbeats...

________________________________________________________________________________________

finally.. another chapter already update... seems this ff almost at the end... its almost a month i think... please looking forward for next chapter... ^__^

and thanks to all FDs that following me via twitter.. i already followback all of you... *bow

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness