The Guest

Love Encounter

Sora is lying on the couch... today is her day off.. no schedule at all.. pity her.. she injured a wrist a little bit during the fight scene two days ago... 

and during past two days.. she still  received gifts during filming... boxes of lunch... cookies... energy drinks.. box of chocolates... and today.. someone knocks her house door and delivery another parcel..

Sora opens the parcel... there are chocolates.. wrist supports... and a card... 

"omo!" she said... "how did he know that i'm injured my wrist??"

"maybe he is a stalker..." interrupts her mom while holding a tray that consist of cookies and juice for both of them...

"stalker??" repeats Sora again..

"ne... you should be careful next time.. i'm worried about you..." said Sora's mom... showing her concern...

Sora drinks her juice to clear up after hearing her mom words.. She afraid too.. but something she is enjoying with all those pretty gifts.. then.. she picks up the wristband and she wears it.. 

Knock! Knock! again.. someone is knocing the door...

"i will get it.." said Sora.. She is rushing to open the door...

"Sungmin oppa.." said Sora... Sungmin is smiling brightly.. holding a bouquet of roses... infront of the door...

"surprise!" said Sungmin... "this one is for you..." Sungmin is giving Sora the roses.. 

"thanks oppa.. what are you doing here???" asks Sora.. She widened her eyes looking straight to Sungmin..

"just wanna visit you and your family.. its been a long time right??"

"how do you get my address??" Sungmin just smiling.. no answer for Sora...

"who??" ask Sora's mom.. coming from the kitchen... she wanna see who is coming to their house...

"hello auntie..." greets Sungmin while bowing politely to Sora's mother... 

"hello... who are you??" asking Sora's mom..

"auntie.. you dont recognize me??" asks Sungmin back to Sora's mom..

"no.. i'm not.."

"i am Sungmin... the boy who stayed next to your house a few years ago..." explains Sungmin.. full of hoping.. hope Sora's mom will remember him..

"ah! Sungmin.. its that really you?? oh boy... you are getting more handsome and manly now.." praises Sora's mom and hugs Sungmin full of loves.. Sungmin is like her son... He was closed to her family..

"please come in.. why you are standing here??" said Sora's mom politely to unexpected guest... "Sora! invite Sungmin to come in.. why are just standing there??" she scolded Sora.. 

"mianhe.. oppa.." said Sora.. "please come in.."

"its okay... i just coming here to ask permission from auntie.."

"huh.. permission?? what permission Sungmin??"asks Sora's mom curious... 

"auntie.. actually.. i wanna go to amusement parktoday.. but it will be bored if i go there alone.. my friends are busy today.. so, i decide to bring Sora with me.. can i??" Sungmin is doing his aegyo infront of Sora's mom.. and Sora's mom burst in laughter..

"yes you may.." said Sora's mom.. with her smiles... then, she looks at Sora.. "better get yourselves prepare..." Sora just nods.. and leaves Sungmin with her mom.. She needs to get change her clothes..

"Sungmin.. comes in.. lets have a chit chat while waiting for Sora.." said Sora's mom..

"ne auntie.." answer Sungmin short...

After 15minutes, Sora goes downstairs to the living room... 

"finish already??" asks Sungmin while looking at Sora.. Sora is wearing casual outfits and looks cute infronts of other eyes... 

"ne.." answer Sora's short...

"okay.. lets go.. auntie.. we will get going first.. thanks.." said Sungmin.. bowing to Sora's mom showing his mannerism...

"okay.. take care and enjoy yourselves..." said Sora's mom.. she is waving at them from the door until Sora and Sungmin dissapear from her sight.....