Life Savior

Love Encounter

Kang Sora ended her class early today.. so, she decided to go to take a stroll at the park near her college... Sora sits on the bench.. there is a beautiful lake infront of her... Sora is enjoying her sight seeing of the nature... She takes out some papers and starts to write.... Sora is majoring in drama in her college.. she is getting inspired in writing script everytime she comes to this park...

Without realising the time already pass by two hours... Sora looks at her wrist... her watch is showing 4pm... She starts to pack her stuffs.... Then, she walks to the nearby market to buy some drinks... after choosing a few drinks.. she is heading to the counter... behind her.. there was a guy.. covering his face with his cap.. he is waiting his turn to pay... 

Sora walks out from the market after paying her drinks... Outside the market... someone is stealing her bag... immediately, Sora is shouting for help... 

"help! someone stoled my bag!!"  shouts Sora... The guy that wearing the cap.. without hesitation is chasing the thief who stole her bag... Sora feels worried... all her important things and thesis are in that bag.. tomorrow.. she has to hand in to the lecturer...

After a while... Sora sees the guy that helping her a few metres away from her.. he is carrying her bag... she feel relieves.. She walks to the guy... her savior...

"oh my... you got my bag! thank you sir..." said Sora.. thank the guy infront her.. 

"oh my! you are hurt!" said Sora when she saw a few cuts on the guy's hand... immediately, she grabs the guy's hand and asks him to sit at the bench near them... 

"are you alright??" asks Sora to the guy..

"i'm just fine.." answer him short.. He is looking at Sora... Sora is putting some bandages on his cuts... "She is nice..." thought himself... His eyes are focusing on Sora... such a beautiful lady... she has baby fat on her cheek... white skin... peach colour lips... and a cute dimple...

"here you go!" said Sora.. done putting the bandages on the guy cuts..

"thanks.." said him.. showing his dimple..

"i"m the one who should thank to you.. you already helping me a lot.. you are my life savior..." said Sora and smiles..

"life savior?" asking him back.. Sora just nodding...

"urm.. i think i should get going.." said the guys.. after saying goodbye and waving to Sora.. the guy walks away, dissapearing from Sora's sight...

"geez! i'm forgot to ask his name!" said Sora.. She knocks her own head... realised her mistakes..

"who is that guy? hope we will meet again.." said Sora slowly... and she goes back home with full of regrets....

____________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. we meet again! i'm done with my first chapter... so, how about it?? huhu ^____^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness