At the Mall.

The Vampire and the Model

Krystal's POV

I'm walking around Coex looking at clothes, shoes, jewelry, everything. I end up buying some shoes and thats all. I walk down to where all the food places are and just sit at a table and get my phone out and get on Twitter. So many mentions..

 I'm looking and zoned out reading all the comments about me coming here that I didn't notice someone sitting across from me. I don't look up I but I can see someone sitting their but ignore them, a few more minutes they don't move so I decide to say something, "Excuse m-" I look up and it's her. 

 

Hyuna's POV

After I arrived at Coex I walked around like someone who was lost but I didn't care. I knew it would be hard since this place is huge but I was willing to try.

I get tired of walking around and decide to go to the food area and sit, She has to come here I can feel it.. I'm sitting there for about 20 minutes and I get bored so I go get me a coffee.

After I get my coffee I go back to the table I was at, sit and watch. I finish my coffee and go throw it away and when I turn around I see Krystal go to a table, she gets out her phone and is zoned into her phone.

I walk over towards her and she's still concentrated on her phone. I sit down in front of her but she still doesn't look up so I just sit their starning at her. Oh goshh I hope she want be freaked out.. 

A few more minutes go by then she finally looks up, "Excuse m-" said stoped halfway. She just stared at me, "Well hello" I said smiling.

She's just looking at me and her eyes get big like before. Hehe so cute.. She opens to say something but nothing comes out so she closes it and doesn't say anything so I talk.

"Well we meet again and I did Google you for a long time and my sister was making fun of me cause I was looking at your pictures. Then I finally found a way to get in contact with you through Twitter oh damn that does sound a bit creepy. Oh I'm sorry that I kinda followed you here, I mean-" I'm cut off by her putting her hand up.

Krystal's POV

I put my hand up cause she was just rambling on, "I'm actually glad you were a creeper and found me" What am I saying.. she just smiles. Man can she get any more beautiful.. 

"Good, by the way I'm Hyuna, Kim Hyuna" she said and puts her had out for me to shake.

I shake it, Oh.. what is this feeling.. I don't want to let go of her hand, "Can I have my hand?" she asked. I shake my head no, "Oh yeah sorry" I said blushing and let go. 

What the hell is wrong with me.. She just laughs and I just look back down covering my cheeks. 

Hyuna's POV

Oh she's blushing hehe.. I laugh at her, "Your still beautiful when you blush" I said looking straight at her. She looks back up at me and stares back into my eyes. My hearts beating fast.. Why?.. 

Author's POV

They continue to stare at each other until Hyuna asked, "So how has your weekend been?" " It's been great! Yesterday I found out that I'm on a list to go to this party for a new designer and she's looking for models for a magazine thats going to come out at the end of October" Krystal replies.

"Wow thats great I bet your get the job" Hyuna said making Krystal smile, "So where's the party going to be?" Hyuna asked.

"At one of the K.I.M. Hotels I don't know watch one yet" Krystal said, "Thats cool" Hyuna said smiling, "So how was has your weekend been?" Krystal asked, "Good but tiring cause I spent all day yesterday looking for you, well that sounds bad again, you know what I me" Hyuna said.

"Don't worry" Krystal said and laughs, Well her effort found me so it's ok.. "Good" Hyuna said with a nod and wink.

Krystal just smiles again. This girl making me feel all weird inside.. "So what do you do Hyuna since you know things about me already" "Um I don't really have to work but a kinda have a job, I help my older brother watch our clubs sometimes" "Oh really what club?" Well I guess I can tell her now.. "All the K.I.M. Clubs and Club F.T.K." Hyuna said. 

"So you are the Kim Hyuna" Krystal stated, "Yep was I not what you thought?" Hyuna said with a pout which Krystal thought was cute.

"No thats not it, I was just trying to figure out if you were you or not" Krystal said, "Oh ok" Hyuna nods her head, "So thats why you were at Club F.T.K.?" Krystal asked, "Yeah I didn't want to go cause my older sister and I had to be on graud which is just watching over people so no problems occur" Hyuna explained.

"Is that way you helped me?" Krystal asked, "No no I helped you cause I wanted to protect you" Hyuna said shyly.

Wait did she just say.. Oh damn why'd I say that.. "What?" Krystal said, "Oh nothing" Hyuna said, "I think you just said you wanted to protect me" Krystal teases, "Nope" "Yes" "No" Yep" "I don't know what your talking about" Hyuna said and turned her head causing Krystal to bust out laughing.

Hyuna pouts again and Krystal takes a picture real fast, "Cuuuteee" Krystal said looking at her phone screen, "Did you just take a picture of me?" Hyuna asked, "And what if I did?" Krystal asked rasising an eyebrow. 

Oh so she likes to tease.. Lets see if she like this.. "Well" Hyuna said getting up and walking over to Krystal, now she standing infront of her.

"I" hyuna gets closer "Might have" she gets about 3 inches infront of a not moving Krystal. What is she doing.. Why am I not doing anything huh.. Krystal quits breathing, "To take a picture of you" Hyuna said.

Then backs away, "Wait! what?" Krystal said getting up herself, "What you took a picture of me" Hyuna stated, "So" Krystal said with a blank face, "Well I'm taking one of you" Hyuna said pointing at Krystal.

"Nope" Krystal said, "Yes" "No" "Yes if you don't I'll yell out your name" Hyuna challenged. Krystal looks around, "Aish fineee" Krystal said.

 Point for me.. I can't believe I'm letting her take a picture of me.. "Yay let me take a picture.. Ok now smile" Hyuna said.  

 She looks beautiful.. I wonder if she has a boyfriend or girlfriend.. "Don't you like cute" Hyuna said sitting back down.

"Yeah yeah" Krystal said also sitting back down, "So if I put this own Twitter would your boyfriend get mad?" Hyuna asked, "I don't have a boyfriend" Krystal said, "Oh well what about a girlfriend?" Hyuna asked, "Nope no girlfriend either" Krystal said sadly.

I wonder if she's in a relationship.. Well I'll make you mine for sure one day don't worry.. Wait what.. "I'm not in a relationship either" Hyuna said.

Did she read my mind.. "I figured I'd go ahead and put that out there since you said you didn't either" Hyuna said, "Oh right" Krystal said.

They were quite for a few minutes until Hyuna got up and held her hand out. Krystal looked up at her with a confused face.

"Come on lets go walk around" Hyuna said and Krystal gets up with up her bags and puts her phone in her pocket then takes Hyuna's hand. Omg I'm holding her hand.. "Ok lets go" Hyuna said. 

As they walked they would go and look at certain stores they like while holding hands. Krystal started to open up some more by telling Hyuna about how she wanted to become a model since highschool and about helping her friend nana out and how there still friends.

"She was the drunk girl from friday night?" Hyuna asked, "Yes that was her" Krystal laughs remembering, "She's really pretty" Hyuna said teasing Krystal who made a pouty face, "Aw whats with the face?" Hyuna asked smiling, "Nothing" Krystal said quietly.

Why am I sad she said that.. That cute face of hers.. "But she isn't as beautiful as you" Hyuna said grabing Krystal's hand alittle tighter and walking ahead of Krystal some. She called me beautiful.. My stomach feels werid.. Oh my hearts beating fast again.. Wait are my cheeks red.. 

Hyuna turns her head to look at Krystal who is blushing and smiling like a crazy person. She really is beautiful.. I could tell her that all day.. Come on Hyuna get it together you just met her like two days ago and your already talking crazy.. 

They continue to walk in a comfortable slience for about ten mintues until, Hyuna's phone beeps, "Oh thats my phone" she said.

Hyuna gets out her phone and unlocks it, *NEW MESSAGE* from yoonyoon Aish I'm not answering right now.. she puts her phone back in her pocket, "Not gonna answer it?" Krystal asked, "Nope I will later" Hyuna said.

Some time later Krystal gets hungry so they walk back to the food area and go wait in the McDonalds line.

"Let me hold your food for you since your carrying that bag" Hyuna offered, "Ok sure" Krystal said smiling. How sweet.. They go and find a table to sit at, "Thank you" Krystal said, "Your welcome beautiful" Hyuna said.

Krystal blushes again for the however many times. This girl.. can she get anymore perfect..

While Krystal eats Hyuna checks her message from Jiyoon, "I would get home now if I were you TOP said if you aren't here in a hour he'll send someone to come get you, sorry xc " -yoonyoon 3:45pm. Oh damn what time is it now.. 4:30pm. oh .. well I'm going to just leave now I'll wait til she's done eating.. 

"Want any?" Krystal asked pointing at some fries, "No thanks" "Alright" Krystal continues to eat and Hyuna just plays with her phone.

Krystal is done and she goes puts her trash in the trash can. Hyuna also gets up and waits for Krystal to get back, "Well I really have to go" Hyuna said with a pout. So cute.. Aw she has to go but I don't want her to.. Wait what?..

"Thats to bad" Krystal also makes a pouty face and Hyuna smiles, "You should look me up on Twitter and maybe we'll meet up again" Hyuna said then turn about and walks off.

"Wait, how will I find you?" Krystal asked and Hyuna turns back around, "Oh don't worry you'll be able to" Hyuna said with a wink and walks off again.

Krystal's POV

"Oh don't worry you'll be able to" she said with a wink and walks off again. Damn this girl I'm getting that feeling again.. 

I sit back down, get my phone out and text Nana, "GUESS WHAT!"- Krystal 4:50pm.

A few minutes later I get a message, "WHAT? is it good or bad?"- Nana 4:54pm.

"I met someone today! :)"- Krystal 4:55pm.

"Who???"- Nana 4:56pm. 

"The girl from the other night!"- Krystal 4:57pm.

"What?! really what happend?!? ;) "- Nana 4:59pm. 

"Look I'm at Coex Mall so let me leave and I'll call you on my way home. :p"- Krystal 5:01pm.

I get and leave once I'm outside I go over to a taxi and tell him my address. While the driver is taking me home I call Nana. "Hey" I said, "So what happend!" she yells.

Hyuna's POV

I'm in a taxi on my way home and a few more mintues I'm in front of the hotel, "Thank you" I tell the driver as I'm getting out.

I walk to the front door and a graud opens it for me as I walk past the front desk a women said, "Ms. Kim, Mr. Kim said to call him when you arrived." "Oh ok thanks" I said.

Ah .. I walk to the elevator press the button, the doors open and I get in an press 25, as the doors close I pull out my phone and call TOP.

"Hello" he said, "You wanted to talk to me?" "Ah yes, hyuna I wanted to tell you that you will be on graud at the club down staires tonight and all day tomorrow and all day Tuesday" he said.

BING the elevator doors open and I get out, "No ing way TOP!" I yell and then I see Jiyoon coming out of her room looking at me apologetically.

"You know you can't go anywhere right now til we have your temper under full control" he said as I'm just standing in front of the closed elevator.

"Your still a young vampire and we still don't know the extent of your strength or if you my have other powers, so we don't need you sending people to the hospital" he said.

I can tell Jiyoon's listening, "I know this ing already" I said through gritted teeth, "If you did you wouldn't leave without someone" he stated.

What the hell does he want me to get mad.. "I don't get mad over just someone calling me a name or anything anymore and plus we fight and that helps so I don't see a problem. The only thing that is making me mad is you right now" I said.

"Next time you go someone take a graud or Jiyoon" he said.

I stay quiet, "Got it?" he asked and my hand starts to squeeze my phone and I'm about to throw it, "Don't" Jiyoon said as she got my hand and stopped me.

She takes my phone and hangs up then gives it back, "It's alright" she said, "Like hell it is" I said walking off towards my room.

 

aw they're so cute with each other and their teasing! Hyuna wants to make Krystal hers! c; 

Hyuna has a temper.. hmm.. 

I think their both already in love. :)

Hyuna's thoughts Krystal's thoughts