Meeting her.

The Vampire and the Model

Hyuna's POV

After I take my shot of vodka I look over at the girl. Oh she's a human.. She had all her hair to one side so I couldn't see her face, she had on jeans and a tank top with a big see through like sweater shirt over it and it looked like it cut off around the belly button. Hmm..

I'm still staring at her and she finally looks over at me, Wow she is beautiful.. her eyes get alittle bigger when she looks at me. I continue to look at her and she does the same. I wonder what she's thinking.. "Are you a vampire?" the girl asked.

I look down and smile alittle, "I am act-" I'm cut off by someone who comes and sits in between us. I sit there glaring at the guy and he orders a drink.

Since he hasn't moved yet I decide I should get up, as I do the girl is being dragged to the dance floor and she looks at me apologetically then turns back to the guy that took her away. They start dancing and she turns around with her back facing the guy, I'm watching her closely.

She looks over at me then I turn my head, I shouldn't stare so hard she may think I'm weird.. I look back over and the guy is saying something in  her ear and I decide to listen, "Your not a bad dancer" he has to yell, "Thanks!" the girl replied.

After a few minutes they're still dancing and the guy ask, "So do you want to get out of here?" "No thanks I cant!" she said.

 Yay.. "Aw well how about we go up to the V.I.P. section?!" he asked, Nope sorry.. "No sorry I'm waiting on a friend to get back!" she said. I can tell he knows that he probably want get anything.

They dance alittle more and then he asked, "How about a kiss?" but before she can answer he turns her around and pulls her near him and then I get up.

She pushes him away and turns to walk away and he grabs her again, "Let go!" she yells and I run fast over to them and touch his arm making both of them stop moving, "She said nooo" I drag the no out some.

"And who are you?" he asked, Why does everyone ask that.. "The person who said to let go of her arm before I break it off!" I said sounding a bit mad, "Ha yeah right!" he said so I start to squeeze his arm tighter, "Ah damnit!" he yells and lets go of the girl.

I take the girls hand and drag her back to the bar, we sit back down and she's right beside me this time, "Thanks" she said, "No problem" "To answer your question from earlier yes I'm a vampire" I tell her.

"Why'd you want to know?" I ask her and she doesn't answer for a few seconds, "Cause your to beautiful to be a human" she said looking down, "Well thank you beautiful but I think all us Kims have that in our genes or maybe its just the eyes" I say looking straight into her eyes.

Her eyes get wide again, "Wait a sec, hold on are you- she's cut off by some girl that come up lays her head on her shoulder. "Nana?" she said and the blonde looks up at her, "Yes y?" she asked.

"I'm sorry I need to take her home" she said, "Oh no problem" I said and she gets up and looks around for something. She grabs a wallet as they walk to the front of the club to the enterance I follow not to far behind.

"Wait! I yell and she stops and turns around, "When can I see you again?" I ask. I really want to see her again and I don't even know her name haha I hope I don't sound creepy.. 

She hesiates for a minute then she saids, "Google me my names Krystal, Krystal Jung and it depends if we can meet again" she turns back around and a graud opens the door for her and they leave. 

Krystal Jung you are already interesting.. "Who was that pretty chick you were talking to?" someone behind me asked.

I turn around and its Jiyoon about drunk herself, Damnit I'm going to message TOP and tell him we are leaving.. "Just a friend" I tell her. I get out my phone to text TOP "I'm leaving with jiyoon bye" -2:15am.

"Lets go yoonyoon!" I said, "Alrightttttt" she slurs and then we leave.

My phone beeps, "Ok" TOP- 2:16am.

We wait for our car to come get us from the front of the club, it then shows up and a graud opens a door for us and we get in to go home. Well what a interesting night its been.. . 

 

Krystal's POV

We continue to look at each other and I ask, "Are you a vampire?" Oh why did I ask that.. She smiles and looks down but then she answers, "I am act- but some guy sits in front of us. 

Really man.. The man orders a drink and some guy ask, "What to dance?" "Idk" "Just one dance" the guy said. Next thing I know I'm being dragged to the dance floor I guess I'm dancing now.. I look back at the girl apologetically and she's only looking at me so I turn back around and walk with the guy.

We start to dance and I turn around and dance with my back to him I don't really care who this guy is.. I look over to the girl and she looks at me but quickly turns away. Now she's turning away haha..

 I quit looking at her and the guy saids, "Your a good dancer!" "Thanks" I tell him. Yeah yeah.. We continue to dance but then he ask, "So do you want to get out of here?" Really.. 

"No thanks I cant!" I said, "Aw well how about we go up to the V.I.P. section?!" he asked, "No sorry I'm waiting on my friend to get back!" I said.

We continue to dance some more then he ask another question, "How about a kiss?" Before I can answer he has me turned around trying to kiss meI push away from him and start to walk off but then he grabs my arm, "Let go!" I yell.

All of a sudden the girl has the guy by the arm and she scares both of us, "She said nooo" the girl said. Where the hell she come from.. 

"And who are you?" he asked, "The person who said to let go of her arm before I break it off!" she said, "Ha yeah right!" he said.

She starts to squeeze his arm, "Aw damnit!" he yells and lets go of my arm. Wow.. The girl takes my hand and we walk back to the bar. We get to bar and sit down and she lets go of my hand.

"Thanks" I said, "No problem" "To answer your question from earlier yes I am a vampire and why'd you want to know?" she asked., "Cause your to beautiful to be a human" I said then I look down. Omg what did I just say.. 

"Well thank you beautiful, but I think all us Kims have that in our genes or maybe its just the eyes" she said looking straight at me. Wait she say kim as in The KIMS, kim.. My eyes widen and I say, "Wait a sec hold on are you- I'm cut off by some girl putting her head on my shoulder.

"Nana?" I asked and she looks up at me "Yes y?" Yeah it's her, wow she's super drunkkk I should get her home.. "Sorry I need to get her home" I tell the girl.

"Oh no problem" she said and I get up and look for my wallet, I find it and walk to the front enterance of the club with Nana.

"Wait!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and it's the girl again, "When can I see you again?" she asked. She wants to see me again omg, what do I do, what do I do.. maybe I should give her my number, hmmm I don't know oh I'll just tell her to google me.. 

"Google me my names Krystal, Krystal Jung and it depends if we can meet again" I said then I turn back around and a graud opens the door for me and Nana and we leave. 

Maybe I should've gave her my number it would've been easier, oh well if she really wants to see me again she'll figure something out.. We start to walk down the street and after about one block Nana has to throw up.

I see a taxi coming and I wave it down and it pulls over and I put Nana in first then I get in and I tell the driver Nana's address and we go to her apartment. Well this was a interesting night.. 

 

Wasn't that an interesting why to meet each other, but they didn't really get to talk. xD

What will Hyuna do to see krystal again??