Training and new club?

The Vampire and the Model

This color hyuna's thoughts and this color jiyoon thoughts

Hyuna's POV

I'm woke up by the sound of my phone, I stretch out my hand and pick it up.

*NEW MESSAGE* I touch the screen and press OPEN and the message, "Come down to the basement room for training.." - yoon 10:05am. Ughh I dont want to up.. I lay their for like 5 minutes til I get up and change into a plain white shirt, gym shorts, and put on some nikes then I walk over to my bathroom and pull my hair up and brush my teeth.

After that I walk over to my door, open it and BOOM my older sister Jiyoon is at the door. 

AH, I fell back on the ground. Dammnit she about gave me a heart attack.. haha she fell.. "Hey ready to go to practice?" she asked, "SHUT THE HELL UP" I yell her getting off the ground, but she continues to laughs "Lets go" she said.

So we walk down the hall of the royal suite section of the hotel and get on the elevator and go down, yes my sister and I live in a hotel and we stay in one of the many hotels that our family own.

There are 25 floors so yep we live on the 25th floor and our brother lives on the 24th floor. Both floors are closed off for us and both floors are built like the rest of the hotel but each room is different.

We have 3 guest rooms, a kitchen, living room, both our bedrooms, an 2 extra bathrooms(so we dont have to go all the to a bedroom), and a office.

We make it halfway to basement when Jiyoon ask " So are you ready for the new club to open downtown?" "New club?" "Yeah it opens up tonight and its different from the other clubs, its not attached or beside any of our hotels, its just out on a strip with different clubs everywhere downtwon in seoul" she said.

"No I didnt know we had a new club bulit, yay new place to hangout!" I said. "yeah and I think we're going but not for fun" she said.  Wonderful rightt.. Wonderful just what I wanted to do.. 

The elevator door opens and we walk out. There's our older brother plus a bodygraud with him, he's standing looking at both of us with his bright blue eyes, yeah our eyes are blue and everyone in my family. 

"Hey my wonderful sisters..." he said.  Yep he's gonna say it.. Oh no I know where this is going.. "yall have a job tonight."  Of course we do.. "And what would that be?" I ask.

She already knows.."To be on graud around the new club right top?" jiyoon said and TOP replies, "I need yall to just make sure no trouble starts with anyone, Jiyoon I want you to watch out for the vamps and make sure they don't eat up anyone."

Yayyy like I want to watch people all night and your so funny TOP.. "Hyuna I want you to watch out for the humans and make sure they dont cause problems either."  

Grrreattt.. "Ok" Jiyoon and I say, "Great now yall can go practice" he said. While we walk over to the mats TOP leaves and we begin to fight.

 

 

4 Hours later..

Hyuna​'s POV

"Ok we're done" Jiyoon said, "Alright" I said and run to the elevator press button 25. Aafter a few minutes i'm at the top and I walk to the end of the hall to my room open the door and just go flop on my bed. I dont check to see what time it is or anything I just go to sleep.

A few hours later..

I pick up my phone and press OPEN, *NEW MESSAGE* said, "I know you were asleep an all but you need to get your up! Its 7 and you need to get a drink(blood) since we practice alot and you need to get ready" -yoon(aka jiyoon) 7:00pm. 

So I send back, "Yes yoonyoon ^_^ I'm getting ready now.."7:03pm. Hahaha she hates that name.. "DONT CALL ME THAT!"-yoon 7:04pm. 

An hour an a half later.. Im done getting ready but I look in the mirror one more time. 

Grabbing my phone and check the time 8:40pm. Ok I still have time to go to the kitchen and get a drink(blood) yes we call get a drink code for going to get blood and drinking from a glass/bottle or human. I leave my room and walk down about three doors and open the door to the kitchen and see Jiyoon drinking a glass and there's also another glass. 

"Here you go my little hyuna" she said and I take the drink, "Thanks yoonyoon" I said, "YAH DONT CALL ME THAT!" she yells. I just smile at her and she's just glaring at me.

While l I'm drinking I notice her hair an outfit, "Looking good sis" I said, "Thanks you too and hurry up with the drink we need to go soon" she said and I finish drinking we had our sisterly talk.

Out of all my brothers and sisters jiyoon and I are the closest to each other, then TOP, plus we live under the same roof but he's busy with business so he isn't around as much as jiyoon is and the only thing she does is take care of me and help me but she also takes care of the hotel we stay in and the club thats beside the hotel and its mostly with finance and making sure the club is ok.

We do love each other but we also like to tease and what not, thats what families do whether your vampire or not.

After our 15 minute talk jiyoon got a call from TOP saying we needed to leave so we got to the elevator and took it to the first floor we get out and go to the front door and then two of our bodygrauds come up and open a car door for us. Boy I wonder how is night will turn out.. 

 

ok that was my first ch. and first time writing fanfic.

What do you think? 

Also just for you to know.. hyuna is the youngest of six,  

so it's: 

  • TOP 2nd oldest age: 195
  • Jiyoon 5th oldest age: 61
  • Hyuna 6th youngest age: 20