I Do Like You.

The Vampire and the Model

Krystal's POV

After I rushed out of Hyuna's place I came home got a shower and put on some short shorts and a tank top. I got my phone off my dresser cause I left it their before I went to G.na unnies house to get ready and I figured I'd have lots of messages from her since I didn't talk to her after Hyuna came and took me to the club.

Missed calls and texts from her uh oh.. I look at the texts, "Krystal call me!"- 10:00pm. yesterday Oh that was from last night I didn't really tell her where I was going.. 

"You so better call me tomorrow."- 11:00pm. yesterday Oh ..what time is it now.. 10:20am. I guess I'll call her.. RING RING RING, "Don't say anything Krystal" she said. Uh oh here comes a lecture.. 

I put my phone on speaker an she starts, "You know I was worried-" I put my phone down and walk out of my room. She won't know.. 

After about a minute I go and get my phone, "Yes unnie I'm very sorry but I didn't bring my phone to the party with me" I said.

"Well lets not worry about it anymore now, I'm going to call Tiffany in a little while then I'll text you ok" she said. "Sounds good bye" "Bye" she hung up. 

I'm glad thats over with.. I walk into my living and throw my phone on the couch, I go over to the kitchen and make me breakfast.

While I eat I remember my almost kiss with Hyuna and start to blush. I was so close omg.. I finish eating and wash my dishes then go to my couch and watch t.v. 

A few hours go by and I haven't got a message or tweet from Hyuna so I decide to message her, "I think we should talk"- 1:40pm.

I watch some more t.v. and while I'm watching it I call Nana, "Whats up?" she asked, "Nothing want to come sleep over here tonight I have much to tell you about Hyuna and I" "Oh hell yes I will but I have to finish up work and I'll be there around 5 with food" "Alright see you then" "Ok bye y" she said and hung up. 

A few hours later..

There's a knock at my door, "Your lover has arrived!" Nana yells.

"What, who?!" I yell back opening the door, "I think you have the wrong person" I said and she pouts.

I smile, "Oh is that pizza, come in" I said while pulling her in and closing the door, "Hey" she said.

She puts the pizza on the living room table and puts her bag with her stuff in my room.

We eat and she tells me about her work and how she's in a shampoo commerical and then I tell her about my meeting Tiffany and Hyuna then meeting her after the show ended and what happend in the club after and this morning and rushing out of the hotel.

"Oh man thats funny to bad you didn't get a kiss" she said, "I know" I said and pouted. 

Hyuna's POV

I haven't been able to check my phone cause I've been busy all day with cleaning the club since I didn't work Tuesday.

It's a little after 6 and I'm back on the top floor of the hotel. I walk into the living room and Tiffany unnie is sitting with Jiyoon, they both look at me, "What?" I asked.

"You, Jiyoon, and I are going out to dinner together" she said, "Ok" "Good, go get ready" she said.

I leave and go take a quick shower and get ready. I walk down to the living room and Jiyoon's there, "I'm ready" "Ok Tiffany is on the 1st floor waiting" she said.

We walk to the elevator then get on. BING it opens and we get off and see Tiffany walk towards us, "Alright lets go" she said. 

Oh boy.. We get to the restaurant  and there's paparazzi everywhere, "Hey its Kim Tiffany" someone(human) said.

As we walk to the restaurant someone(human) asked me, "So who are you?" someone asked me.

Tiffany unnie stops walking and turns around and me and Jiyoon stop walking, "These two girls-she turns us around to face the cameras- are my younger sisters" she said. Now more people will know who I am.. 

"You don't know all the Kims? They own the most famous hotels and clubs in Seoul and Busan" a guy(human) told the other guy who ask who I was.

"So these are the youngest Kims, never actually seen them til now" someone(human) said. As they're taking pictures, "This is Kim Jiyoon" Tiffany points to Jiyoon.

"And this is the youngest Kim Hyuna" she points to me and I just smile, "Alright now that you do know them we'll see you later" Tiffany unnie said and we go inside.

We're at our table and I tweet, "Just got caught by the paparazzi with my sisters :p " - 7:30pm. Then I go to my messages and I have a message, I click on it and it's from Krystal. 

Hmmm.. "I think we should talk"- 1:40pm.

 We should.. I send, "Yea... how about you give me your number?"- 7:35pm.

A waiter comes over and we order our meal. I look back at my phone, "Ok its 018********** "- 7:46pm.

I save her in my contacts as *Krystal :)* for now. I'll text her once I'm back home.. 

My sisters and I talk about anything and everything til our food comes then we eat and go back home. I get to my room and change into some pj's and lay on my bed and get my phone to text Krystal, "So you wanted to talk?"- 9:50pm. 

Author's POV

"So you wanted to talk?"- 9:50pm. Hyuna sent Krystal.

Finally she text me.. Krystal sends back,"Yes.."- 9:52pm. 

It could be anything.. Hyuna sends, "Ok about what?"- 9:55pm. 

What do you think.. Krystal sends, "What do you think?"- 9:56pm. 

Uhhh.. Hyuna sends, "Well maybe about last night or this morning, Idk.."- 9:58pm. 

Something like that.. Krystal sends, "Kinda but I want to know what you feel for me."- 10:00pm. 

Not again.. Hyuna send, "I'm not sure"-10:03pm. 

Not this again.. Krystal sends,"We're not gonna start this idk again"-10:05pm.

Hmm.. Hyuna sends, "Fine"-10:06pm. 

Really Hyuna.. Krystal sends,"Well I like you alot and whether you tell me or not I know you feel the same."- 10:08pm.

She likes me yay.. Ok calm down.. Wait do you like her or is it more then just like..no no I can't love her this quickly can I.. Hyuna sends, "I'm glad you like me"- 10:15pm. 

She isn't gonna avoid this.. Krystal sends, "Why are you glad for?"- 10:17pm. 

Man she got me there.. Hyuna sends, "Just am.."- 10:18pm.

Omg.. "It's not bad that you feel the same way I feel"- 10:20pm.

Maybe she's right.. Hyuna sends, "Maybe your right.."- 10:22pm. 

Is that a yes.. Krystal sends, "Meaning?"- 10:23pm. 

Why am I so scared.. Maybe cause she's human and I haven't felt this way with anyone not even the only human I was with at one time.. Hyuna sends, "I am scared to say I like you too.."-10:26pm.

I knew it.. Krystal sends, "You just told me :)"- 10:25pm. 

She's right.. Hyuna sends, "So what happends now?"- 10:28pm. 

Good question.. Krystal sends, "Hmm.. not sure"- 10:30pm. 

Hmm.. Hyuna sends, "How about you go on a date with me and see if you still like me after?"- 10:34pm. 

Hahaha oh Hyuna.. Krystal sends, "Lol ok :) "- 10:36pm. 

Great.. Hyuna sends, "Cool.. well I'll text you or call you tomorrow and let you know what time our date is. :) goodnight! "-10:39pm. 

I can't wait.. Krystal sends, "Ok goodnight :) "- 10:41pm. 

Hyuna's POV

I can't believe I just set up a date with Krystal.. What should I plan for us.. I check on the internet and see if anything cool is happening around town or where I should take her, then go to bed. Hope tomorrow will be fun.. 

 

Well they tell each other their feelings!

Where is Hyuna going to take Krystal??