Lazy day and mall?

The Vampire and the Model

Krystal's POV

RING, RINGG, RINGGGG, RINGGGGGG! RINGG- I wake up and answer the phone, "Krystal! I have wonderful news!" my manager screams through the phone. My ears women.. 

"What calm down, don't yell!" I yell back, "Ok ok anyway there is going to be a party at a K.I.M. hotel in Seoul this Wednesday and it's for a new desinger and she's going to have alittle runway show for everyone to see!" she said.

"Andddd" I say, "Andddd I got us on the list to go cause she's looking for models to be in her first magazine that will come out the end of october (its the beginning of september) and we're going to get you the job" she said seriously and I yell. 

This could make me known hell yeah.. "Look whose screaming now" she said, "I'm super excited now" "Me too, so I'll see you Wednesday around 4pm. We can get you all ready and the party starts at 6:30pm. but the actual show doesn't start til 9pm. ok?" she said, "Alright sounds awesome bye" "Bye" she said and hangs up.

I hang up and look at the time. 11:45am. ugh I need to get up.. I look over and Nana's still sleeping I'll let her sleep.. 

I get off the bed and go to her bathroom to use the toilet. After I'm done I look at myself in the mirror, oh wow I need a shower.. I look over to my right and there's a stack of folded towels so I get two and put them beside the sink. I turn around and move the shower curtin and turn on the water.

After a few minutes I take my clothes off and get in the shower. It feels so good to take a shower.. 

When I get out of the shower I use a towel for my body and the other for my hair. I pick up my clothes and put them in Nana's floor in her room.

"Well don't you look y this morning" I said to Nana when she sits up. She looks over at me " you" she said and I just chuckle walking over to her closet and get out some clothes and underwear of mine I leave over here for situations like this. I'm one smart cookie.. 

Leaving the closet and put the clothes on the bed, take off my towel and put on my clothes on. Nana just lays back down.

I brush out my hair then use some mouthwash since I don't have a toothbrush over here Note to self: Buy a toothbrush for Nana's.. 

Nana and I aren't like friends with benefits or anything like that at all, she is my bestfriend/sister and also like me being a up and coming model she is a up and coming actress so we've been there for each other lots of times and she also went to the same highschool as me.

Walking back into Nana's room I yell, "Get your up and take a shower!" she groans before getting up, "Yeah yeah" she replied.

Hearing the shower turn on I go into the living room and sit down on the couch and turn on the t.v. I watch some show but I don't know what it was called then I get on my twitter account. I first check my timeline Not interesting, no, haha thats funny, hmm, I continue to scroll since I haven't been on in a few days. 

Time to look at the mentions.. I check mentions, Lets see.. some of them would say, "please follow me krystal or follow me, hey, I hope you do well, I wish I would get a dm from krystal" and on and on.

I have around 7,800 follwers and I only follow 30 and those people are my manager, friends, and celebs I like. Lets check and see if I have any new followers.. oh I do 7,812 follwers oh yeahh.. I get another mention so I go back over to mentions, "Saw @TheKrystalJ out at club F.T.K. last night and she looked amazing! ^^" someone tweeted. 

Thanks.. I don't tweet back every single person that tweets me but I decide to tweet them back, "Thank you! @***134fan" I bet I'll make that persons day.. hmm I wonder if that girl has a twitter? I should've gotten her name too gosh why didn't I ask.. I sure do hope she can get in contact with me..

"KRYSTAL!" I look around and see Nana beside me, "What?" I asked, "I've been calling your name, what are you thinking about?" "Oh nothing just thinking about someone I met last night" I said, "Who?" "A girl" "What does she look like, who is she, whats her name?!" she asked to many questions at once.

"Hold on with the questions. She has long redish/brown hair, amazing legs, about an inch shorter then me, she has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.. Oh and she's a vampire" I say dream like.

"Wow don't you sound love struck haha" she said, "No I don't!" Do I.. "Oh you say she's a vampire? Have you ever been with a vampire?" she asked, "No.. have you?" I asked, "No" she said.

We're quiet for a few minutes, "What's her name?" she finally asked, "Uh, well I didn't get her name" I said sadly. Stupid me.. 

"What how could you not get her name!?" she yells, "Shut up, you probably wouldn't have said a word if you'd seen her yourself" I said, "Whatever" she said.

 "Well she did say something about her and her family" I said, "What?" she asked, "After I said she looked beautiful she said well us kims have that in our genes or maybe its just the eyes" I said.

Nana's quiet again, "Hold up you mean like KIM kim like K.I.M. hotel/club kim?!" she asked, "I don't know" I said sadly again.

"Aw well thats to bad, you get her number or anything?" she ask, "No" I said shyly, "Omg what the hell is wrong with you Krystal Jung?" she said, "I don't know, whatever enough about me what about you?" I asked.

She just smiles, "Well now that you ask.... it was.. actually I don't remember that much just kissing the guy, drinking, and then leaving the club haha" she said. Well I don't feel to bad now for not getting her name.. 

"You were so drunk last night" I said, "Yeahhhh" she said, "How about we watch some movies?" I asked, "Yay movie time with my girl" she said. 

So we watched movies til about dinner time, I get my wallet and clothes from last night and I tell Nana I have to go, "Bye y" she said, "Bye lover" I said leaving.

I get a taxi out front of her apartment and tell the driver my address. 15 minutes later I'm home, there's only 5 floors and I live on the 2nd so I walk up the stairs and there's only two places on each floor which is great. I open the door to my apartment and go put my clothes in the dirty clothes basket and take my things out of the wallet I used for last night then I go into the kitchen and fix me some instant noodles for dinner. 

Waking up the next morning I feel like doing some yoga so go into the living room and put in a yoga DVD and do that for about an hour. Then I eat some breaskfast then go take a shower, after my shower and get ready I decide I should do something fun. 

I want to go to the mall but not just any mall.. Coex.. I get my phone and tweet, "@TheKrystalJ going to coex.. should be fun right? :)" but I'm not leaving yet I wait a few minutes cause I know my manager will call or text me.

RING, RING- "Hello?" I asked, "You shouldn't just tweet things like that" my manager said, "It'll be ok" "Aigo whatever but if anything happends call me" she said.

"Will do unnie" I said and hang up. Sorry G.NA unnie but I'll be alright.. Well off to the mall I go..