Going to Mall.

The Vampire and the Model

Hyuna's POV

It's saturday night and like anyone else I'm on my computer looking at a girl on a computer screen. Not like a creeper.. well maybe alittle since I'm trying to find her.. uh I guess I am.. No no I'm..

The only thing I've done is been on Google looking at different pictures of Krystal and try to find someway to get in contact with her.

Jiyoon's been teasing me all day about it too, that old women. I finally find something that I could use to see her maybe, Twitter. Of course I guess I'm going to make a twitter account.. I wonder if any of my brothers and sisters have one.. 

I sign up and I'm trying to choose a name, hmmm how about @hyuna1 nope thats taken wellll lets try @hyuna_k noo I don't like that one.. how about @TheKim_hyuna or @The_KimHyuna alright I like @The_KimHyuna.. now that I have a Twitter name: @The_KimHyuna I decided to follow some artist I know then I go to discover and type in Krystal and click tweets and there's alot with Krystal's name but not all the same Krystal.

 This is gonna take a minute.. "Lets get started" I talk to myself, "Get started doing what?" Jiyoon ask walking into the living room.

"Don't worry about it yoonyoon" "Yah!" she yells at me but I ignore her and she sits down beside me and turns the channel on the t.v. I scroll until I find this one tweet saying, "Saw @TheKrystalJ at Club F.T.K last night and she looked amazing! ^^" Maybe thats her.. 

I click on the name @TheKrystalJ. The profile picture of Krystal and her bio thing is something about being a model. Lets hope its her.. I look through her tweets for a while.

Some time later I decide to tweet, "@The_KimHyuna has a twitter now follow me! c: #followme "- 10:30pm. and I put a picture of me.   I also make it my profile picture.

"Aw what a cute picture" Jiyoon said using her aegyo, "Ughh an old women like you shouldn't use aegyo" I said.

She just lays her head on my shoulder, "You have a twitter?" "No" she replied, "Does TOP or anyone else?" "I don't know call them and ask them" "Ok well I'm going to bed night yoonyoon" I said getting up,"Goodnight Baby Sister" she said smiling. 

Aish whatever.. I leave the living room and walk down to my room, I put my laptop on my desk then go get in my bed. 

The next morning I wake up and go get me a drink(blood remember). When I'm done I go back to my room and go to my bathroom take a shower and get ready.

Cleaning myself up I lay on my bed and get on Twitter. I look at my mentions and people tweeted, "Is it really K.I.M. Hyuna or really? and she's so pretty, follow me" then I go to my profile and I have 187 followers. 

Wow I only have one tweet and I already have this many followers.. I go back to the timeline and there's nothing interesting til I see a tweet of a certain someone, Krystal.. she tweeted, "@TheKrystalJ going to coex.. should be fun right? :)"- 12:40pm. 

It should be fun haha cause I'll be there.. NOT WEIRD AT ALL OK.. remember I just want to she her again.. NOT CREEPY.. well to coex I go.. what time is it now.. ok its 1:00pm. lets go.. Before I go I tweet, "Today should be fun!" -1:00pm.

I walk down to Jiyoon's room and knock, she opens the door "Hey I'm going to coex see you later girl" I said, I go to walk off, "Hold it" she said, "What are you going to do there?" she asked, "Uh, see someone" I said, she smiles,"Your girlfriend that you looked at all day yesterday?"she asked laughing.

"What!? No!" "Whatever but please be careful" "Don't worry, see ya" "Yeah ok" she said then I walk down to the elevator. 

The elevator opens up, I get on and press 1. then it opens up and I get off and walk to the front enterance. A graud opens the door for me, once I'm outside I see a taxi. I go over to the taxi and get in, "Coex Mall" I said to the driver. 

 

hyuna's going to the mall to see her "girlfriend " haha.

I wonder if they will see each other??

also remember hyuna's thoughts in this color and if you see any color that comes up it's people's thought's. Jiyoon's thought's.