First Date.

The Vampire and the Model

Hyuna's POV

"Our date is going to be fun c: "- 11:50am. I sent Krystal.

She sends back, "Where are we going??"- 11:52am.

 Can't tell.. I send back, "It's a surprise!"- 11:53am.

She sends back, " ;p fine then.. "- 11:54am. 

Hehe.. I send, "Where something comfortable, I'll see you at 4 ;) "-11:56am. Can't wait.. 

My phone rings, "Hello" "You don't know where I live, how would you find me?" Krystal asked. Wouldn't you like to know haha.. "Google" I bust out laughing.

"What!" she yells, "I'm just kidding I was going to call you later to get your address" "Ohhh" "Well then text it to me and I'll see you at four beautiful" "Ok, bye" "Bye" I said and hung up. 

I'm so happy.. I get a text and it's from Krystal, its her address. 

Its now 3:30pm. and I'm ready to go get Krystal. As I leave my room I go over to the middle guestroom where tiffany unnie is staying and knock on her door and she opens it.

"Yes" "Uh I'm going on a date and I don't want to tell TOP cause he's being a jerk about me leaving to go anywhere by myself" I said, "Don't worry about him, I'll handle it" she said and smiles.

"Ok greak, see you later" I said as I walk away. Well that was easier than I thought it would be.. I'm on the first floor and I have a personal car that is waiting for me, I get in and tell him the address, "Ok Ms. Kim" he said and off we go.

 

Krystal's POV

 

OMG I'm so nervous she could be here any minute.. There's a knock at my door, Oh gosh oh gosh.. I check myself in the mirror one more time.

I go and open the door and there's Hyuna.

 Wow she looks good in anything.. She smiles at me, "Ready to go?" "Yes" I said following Hyuna to a car, "So where are we going?' I asked, "You'll see when we get there" she said with a wink.

Some time later..

"Are we going where I think we're going?" "Where are we going?" she asked me. 

Funny.. Not.. "Where the driver takes us" I said and stick my tongue out at her and she laughs.

"We are going to lotte world" "Yep" she said with a smile, "This will be awesome" I said, "It sure will" she said. 

We arrive and Hyuna said something to the driver then we get out and go gets tickets.

"Your not paying for anything here" Hyuna said, "An why is that?" I asked, "Cause I asked you out" she said with a smirk.

"Aren't you sweet" I said and grabbing her hand and intertwining it with mine, "Lets go" I said.

 

Author's POV

First Hyuna and Krystal go ride many things and take a break and ride a few more things.

After that they went an ate at a restaurant there and got to know each other some more.

The date is over and they're at the enterance and Hyuna's driver pulls up and they get in. 

They arrive back at Krystals around 10:30pm. standing infront of her door across from each other.

Hyuna takes her left hand and grabs Krystal's right hand and starts to swing it slowly, "So do you still like me after our date?" Hyuna asked. 

Of course silly.. "Umm of course it was wonderful" Krystal said smiling.

Good to know.."Well" Hyuna saids as she takes both Krystal's hands and put this over her shoulder, "The next question is, do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked.

Omg she asked me.. "I'd love to Kim Hyuna" Krystal said smiling.

Yes yes yes.. Hyuna pulls Krystal towards her with her hands on Krystal's waist, "I'm glad you said yes" Hyuna said and kisses Krystal on the lips. 

Krystal's POV

Hyuna pulls me closer to her by my waist, "I'm glad you said yes" she said and kisses me.

I feel an electric shock go through me and I move my lips with hers, it's such a loving kiss but I want more so I move my hands to her neck to deepin it and open my mouth more and she invites her tongue into my mouth and a moan into hers as our tongues dance around each other.

I need some air so I back away breathing hard, Oh she's a amazing kisser.. Hyuna just stands their and looks at me smiling like a crazy person. 

"What?" "Nothing I'm just glad you're my girlfriend now" she said and gives me a little peck on the lips.

"I should get going now the driver's waiting" "Oh right sorry" I said.

She smiles again, "I'll text you when I get home" she said and turns to leave but grab her arm and pull her into another kiss.

"Ok" kiss "I have to" kiss "go" kiss she said and then I let her go, "Ok now you can go" I said.

"Bye" she said and walks to the car. My hearts beating so fast omg.. I go inside my place smiling. Kim Hyuna is all mine..

 

 

Their finally together and they finally kissed!!