Arriving home.

The Vampire and the Model

Krystal's POV 

We're in the taxi going to Hyunas, Did that really just happen.. I almost got bitten by some random vampire.. I look over at Hyuna, She's hurt because of me.. I start to process it all then I start crying, "Hey whats wrong?" Hyuna asked and wipes my tears.

"Your hurt because of me" I said crying, "Shh it's not your fault and I'll be healed by tomorrow" she said and hugs me, "So you knew them vampires?" I asked, "Yes my family known has the blue eyes or The Kims. We have always been rivials with the red eyes so if you ever see anyone with red eyes like them avoid them please, their bad news" she said and I nod my head, she kisses the top of my head.

We're slient the rest of the way until we reach the hotel, once we get there we get out of the taxi and walk into the hotel together but not holding hands.

Hyuna has covered with her hand as we walk over to the elevator and I press the button. The elevator doors open and we get on. I'm holding Hyuna's hand now, BING the doors open and we get out and walk over to the living room door but we stop in front of the door.

"Are we going to go in?" I asked, "Hmpf" she makes a sound then opens the door and we walk in and both her sisters are sitting on the couch and her brother looked to be walking around in circles then looks at us. Uh oh.. 

Author's POV

Someone punched her.. Her lip.. Hyuna and Krystal walk over to the kitchen area in the living room and Hyuna gets a paper towel and goes over to the sink and wets it and wapes her lip. 

"So you did get in a fight" Jiyoon said and turns on the couch to face Hyuna and Krystal. Hyuna turns around, "Yeah" Hyuna said like its no big deal.

I'd do it again to if someone messes with Krystal.. "Why?" TOP asked with his arms crossed, "To help me" Krystal said.

TOP looks at Krystal and Krystal looks down and plays with her hands, "Explain" TOP said to Hyuna, Maybe everything will be fine.. "Krystal was with her friend and two guys go up to them and ask them some stuff and they say no and leave but the two guys stop them. They happen to be red eyes and I beat one of them up" Hyuna explains. 

in red eyes no way.. Ugh red eyes well I'm glad Hyuna got into a fight then.. "You kick his ?" Jiyoon asked smiling. Hyuna smirks, "Hell yeah, you know I did" Hyuna said. 

Good.. Good.. "Still you shouldn't fight with someone cause they flirt with your girlfriend" TOP stated, "They also tried to bite both Krystal and her friend" Hyuna said. What they desevered it then.. 

"Well then since you said that I guess you get off free this time and I'm glad you beat his " TOP said smiling, "Also Krystal don't be nervous around me" he said. 

Yay.. Krystal looks at him and smiles, "Ok" Krystal said, "I'm going now" TOP said and leaves.

"I'm glad Hyuna was there to help you Krystal" Tiffany said as she got off the couch and smiles at them. She walks to the door and leaves. I am too.. Hyuna grabs Krystals hand and kisses it, Krystal smiles.

"Lets go to my room" Hyuna said and they walk to the door to leave, "Bye you love struck kids" Jiyoon said, "Goodnight" Krystal said opening the door, "Later yoonyoon" Hyuna said and sticks her tongue out at Jiyoon, "Aigo that kid" Jiyoon said a loud.

Hyuna's POV

We get to my room and I take my shoes off and put them in my closet, "You gonna stay here?" I asked as I walk over to my dresser to get some pj's, "Yeah" "Oh can I use one of your shirts to sleep in?" she asked me. I get her out a shirt, "No shorts or pants?" I asked.

"Na a just a shirt will do" she said and I get her out a shirt and throw it to her and put my clothes on the bed.

We both start changing and both of us are now just in our underwear and bra. Oh wow she has a perfect body.. I just stare at her, she looks at me and smirks, "Like what you see Kim Hyuna?" she asked. 

Definitely.. All I do is nod my head and she starts to giggle. She puts on the shirt and pulls the cover back and gets in my bed and I put on my shorts on, "Or you could sleep without the shirt" I stated then I start putting my shirt slowly cause my ribs.

I look back at Krystal and she's blushing. I get in the bed and lay down, I turn my head to face Krystal and she looks at me.

She comes closer and puts her hand on my cheek and rubs her thumb in a circle then kisses me.  

A short simple kiss. This girl is perfect.. She continues to rub my cheek and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

 

Krystal and Hyuna so cute!

Jiyoon's thoughts Tiffany's thoughts Krystal's thoughts Hyuna's thoughts