I Love You.

The Vampire and the Model

Author's POV 

Hyuna arrives at the hotel and gets on the elevator, BING it's at the top floor, she gets off and walks into the living to find only Jiyoon and Tiffany. 

Where's Krystal..  "Where's Krystal?" she asked, "Your room" Jiyoon said Hmm.. I wonder if Hyuna's ok.. Hyuna leaves and walks down to her room.

She is standing infront of her door. You can do this.. Don't be nervous.. Hyuna opens the door and Krystal stands up from the bed, "Krystal" Hyuna said as she closed her door. 

Hyuna starts to walk towards Krystal, "Do you know how worried I've been? All of us?" Krystal said sounding mad. 

"I'm really sorry" Hyuna said rubbing the back of her head. How should I say this.. I would like to know who this Hara is.. 

"So.." Krystal said and sits back on the bed and Hyuna walks up infront of her, "Uh the person I was with the hospital with was a girl named Hara" Hyuna looks straight into Krystals eyes, "Yeah I know that already what else?" Krystal asked looking back at Hyuna who looks away, "She was my ex girlfriend" she said. 

Krystal's POV

"She was my ex girlfriend" Hyuna said, Wait what.. she said ex girlfriend.. "It's not what you think" she said, "I was just waiting on a taxi and she just happend to come up beside me and I try to walk away and she stops me and but then I walk away and I don't walk to far but I hear a car crash and shes been hit by a car so I take her to the hospital"  Ex.. "That was the something that came up you couldn't just call me and tell me about it? What if I wasn't with Jiyoon and you called me after you called Jiyoon and just said you took a friend to the hospital?" I said getting back off the bed.

She doesn't say anything or look at me, Oh I see.. I start to walk to the door but Hyuna grabs me around the waist and pulls me into a back hug, "Don't go" she said, "Please" I turn around, "Why should I?" I asked and she puts her hands on both sides of my head and pulls me into a kiss, she put all her emotions into it.

I put my hands around her waist and she then puts her hands around my neck and pulls me as close as I can get to her like she doesn't want to let me go. I feel her tongue touch my lips and I open right away, as soon as our tongues touch I feel weak in the knees, the way she's kissing me feels different then before, it's like I'm feeling how she feels right now.

I feel her love for me and I don't want to stop kissing her, our tongues moving slowly around each other and she loosens her grip on me but I pull her towards me and I feel her smile while we kiss.

We both need to breathe but I still don't want to stop. So she backs away some and we're both breathing hard, she starts smiling again.

Wow that kiss.. Where did that kiss come from.. Her hands are still around my neck, "I'm sorry our night didn't go as plan but I have to tell you something" she said.

Hmm.. "I don't care what is it you want to tell me?" I asked and she smiles like a crazy person, "I love you" she said with them beautiful blue eyes looking straight into mine. I look into her eyes and I know she really means it. Omg she finally said it.. I start smiling and giggle. Oh Hyuna how I love you so much.. 

Hyuna's POV

"I love you" I tell Krystal looking right into her eyes and she starts to smile then giggled, "Whats so funny?" "You have know idea how long I've wanted you to tell me that" she said.

Yay.. "But I love you more" she said pulling me into a hug and lays her head on my shoulder. She loves me too.. I guess this night has turned into something great.. 

We don't move for a few minutes,, "Have you ate? Are you hungry? I'll make you whatever you want" I stated and she backs away from me and smirks, "Carry me to the kitchen" "With pleasure beautiful" I wink and pick her up bridal style. 

We're walking down the hall with me carrying her, "You sure are heavy" I said and she hits my shoulder and pouts.

"I am not" she said and crossed her arms like a kid, "You're right your a child" I smirk and open the kitchen door with her still in my arms. She pinches my arm, "Ouch" I pout, "Who's a child?" she asked, "Hmpf" I put her in a chair.

"What would you like beautiful?" I asked and she taps her finger on her chin, "Hm grilled cheese please" she said. I smile, Of course.. It doesn't take to long for me took cook it and once again I get a paper towel and put it in front of her.

She looks at then back at me not moving, "I'll feed you" I picked up the sandwich, "Kiss first" I said and she gives me a peck then I put the sandwich up to an she took a bite.

"Yumm" she said with a mouth full. I finish feeding her we go back to my room and I convinced her to just go ahead and stay the night. We're cuddled up under the blankets watching t.v. 

 

Hyuna finally tells Krystal she loves her c: